Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Crystalpages, the Council Fort. Because community forts aren't confusing enough.  (Read 3877 times)

Haven

• Bay Watcher
  • Studiously Avoidant
    • View Profile

Yeesh... Sorry for the massive delays... Reality is attempting to encroach. But don't worry (or maybe do worry), this will be finished. The plot's pretty much writing itself... I just need to play it out.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile

I would like to petion for the creation of a Engineers guild that have their spheres of control in the Siege Engineering and operateing along with Mechanics and Crossbowmaking if its ok with you haven.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Splendiferous

• Bay Watcher
  • Psychotic. Primate.
    • View Profile

I think that is a good idea. and I will say so in the council thread... if I ever find it.
"He returns once every thousand years! Or if the stars align! Or whenever he's bored."

Haven

• Bay Watcher
  • Studiously Avoidant
    • View Profile

There's a link up on the first post here... Made the text bigger so it'd be easier to spot. Can't have people missing the council chamber.

Also, aren't many Mechanics in the fort, but I'll see what I can do with creating the guild tonight.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 04:05:45 pm by Haven »

Haven

• Bay Watcher
  • Studiously Avoidant
    • View Profile

(Blegh... Again, sorry for the delays.)

Filiusenox, if you're still interested, I've got the Mechanic's Guildmaster ready. Though you'll need to win a vote to gain a seat on the Council proper, you'll still have command over the mechanical aspects of the fort. Crossbowmaking is currently under the jurisdiction of the Woodsdwarf's Guild, but you can ask them about that.

Spoiler: Peace of Mind (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Prisoners of Politics (click to show/hide)

The Council is in Session from Feb 5th to 7th

Dame de la Licorne

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats? Check. FPS? Uh-oh...
    • View Profile

This looks like fun.  If I read this right, the holy families are also up for grabs so could I have the Holy Family of Doren please?  And do the holy families also get a spot on the Council, or do they make their will known in other ways?
If software was real world, then it'd be something equivalent of hitting a nail with a hammer and having a building collapse on the other side of town.

Don't worry people, sometimes -moments occur

Haven

• Bay Watcher
  • Studiously Avoidant
    • View Profile

Ugh. I'm postponing this indefinately. In between winter work and prepping for school, it's taking me an unreasonable amount of time to get anything done, let alone make it good. Isn't to say I'm never going to come back to the idea. It would be nice to put the Council members in modded nobility spots, for starters...

Sorry bout this, at any rate, and thanks for sticking around as long as you have.

Eita

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You could pass on the save?

Splendiferous

• Bay Watcher
  • Psychotic. Primate.
    • View Profile

I'll be back as soon as you're ready, Haven.
good luck in all your endeavors.
"He returns once every thousand years! Or if the stars align! Or whenever he's bored."
Pages: 1 2 [3]