Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The Secretive Crown - A Story Fort (Sometimes Community)  (Read 2338 times)

Snoopicus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Kung Fu Kingdom - An RTS with Kung Fu!
Re: The Secretive Crown - A Story Fort (Sometimes Community)
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2008, 03:11:51 pm »

Snugglebear was a quiet man. He didn’t like to say much. When he did speak, he kept it as short, and sinister sounding, as possible. After all, when your job involve putting a sharp object into someone else in order to prevent other sharp objects from skewering your mistress, well, it helps to be a little creepy.
   So when Snugglebear saw the incoming human caravan, he didn’t yell. In fact, his expression didn’t change much at all.
   “HEY! Snuggle, what the hell was that for? Throwing rocks at people…” Kirk cut off in mid sentence as the caravan swung into view. “Oh, a caravan. I’d better go tell the boss.”Kirk started walking back towards the camp.
   Snuggle kept on planting the strawberry seeds they had gathered. His other skills would be needed soon enough.
Snoopicus: What is the kill radius of lava heat?
Snugglybear: I''ve seen it, I think, kill dudes one level above it. But the guy was falling into it at the time, as a dwarven sacrifice. So it''s hard to say.
Pages: 1 [2]