Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: The Eternal Saga - OOC  (Read 3976 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Eternal Saga - OOC - Waitlist Open
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2017, 05:04:13 pm »

Oh right. Correcting that IC, OOC later

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2017, 02:25:05 am »

Right, those of you who don't check the Discord too often, a heads up: This is likely going to end up as a fight. Be economical, ask yourselves if you really need to spend those Acts, as Big, Bad, and Buggy is definitely prepared for a fight.

Also note that he's going to be investigating... And we have stuff we don't want to poke too hard behind 'No Gods Allowed' wards or whatever you want to call them.
Now, given this is a pissed off, arrogant 'Great Destructor', what do you think the chances that he's going to be gentle with such things are?... We all know that he's going to brute force his way through them in investigation.

Ah right, he demanded non-interference with his investigation, and commandeered the entire Divine Plane. As in, you enter, you die commandeer.

Really, the urge to just shoot him is rising.

Glory to United Forenia!

If you see a 'Nemonole' on the internet elsewhere, it's probably me

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2017, 02:34:45 am »

Big, Bad, and Buggy

Suddenly I think Nefertem is going to name him "Buggy McSux".

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2017, 04:38:05 am »

Ok ok, I'd hate to drag everyone into this, but here's my summed up opinion of the situation:

We can't let the guy investigate, we can't get him to just fuck off without revealing some secrets that we probably don't want to reveal (No seriously, there would be those wondering why the hell we have a pile of dead Titans in our star). This leaves just shooting him, unfortunately.

We can likely get a surprise round off on him to make last second preparations and a salvo from Doombird.

Either way, I hereby declare a State of Emergency, and that we should all take great care to plan this turn out carefully.

Still, I suppose we could try once more to appeal to reason and get him to leave... But he doesn't seem reasonable.. (And he insists on spending time investigating instead of pursuing...) Unless one of you comes up with a very good alternative, this is the course of action I'm likely to go on. (Unless all of you more or less go 'Oh hell no!')

Glory to United Forenia!

If you see a 'Nemonole' on the internet elsewhere, it's probably me
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]