Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Pantheon III: Era of the Pantokrator OOC-Thread Applications always welcome  (Read 6543 times)

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon III: Era of the Pantokrator OOC-Thread Applications always welcome
« Reply #90 on: December 01, 2016, 08:14:09 am »

Wohoo, I meet a giant. It really must be his lucky day...

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 06, 2016, 02:20:28 am »

out of the 40 or so that arrived 3 stay with you
Was that a 1d40 roll? 2d20? Carp I'm unlucky.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 06, 2016, 04:01:46 am »

So first I'm given a way in through the library but then it turns out I could've asked for access all along, even though I was given the impression that the hall is off-limits...

Ghaz, why you do this? I have to invade and destroy them now. >:(

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 06, 2016, 04:49:03 am »

Bad investigation rolls are best rolls :D

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 14, 2016, 09:09:24 am »

I thought i'd advance the turn since you folks didnt post anymore. Just to keep things going and alive.

Rolepgeek you are in the game now.

As for the Suns Shard not having any effects for now: i got a new computer and haven't yet copied all the stuff over so it will take a while before i figure out what its effects were again...

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 14, 2016, 09:38:07 am »

I thought i'd advance the turn since you folks didnt post anymore. Just to keep things going and alive.

Rolepgeek you are in the game now.

As for the Suns Shard not having any effects for now: i got a new computer and haven't yet copied all the stuff over so it will take a while before i figure out what its effects were again...
Well here's the relevant quote on its creation if that helps? Could I use a Voidborn act to merge the Hope of Yun and the Sun-Shard?

EDIT: Do I actually gain acts from the cults?  ???

Aldemas had finally won the battle. He absorbed the very essence of Corvus himself. He was whole once more, and hopefully, another God would not revive him in the same style as Aldemas. The onset of Energy left him as empowered as a newborn, just much more cunning from previous mistakes.
Now that this chapter in his Godhood was over, Aldemas had no need for revenge, and could return to the caring of his Children.

His children would soon be ready to settle in the harsh desert, empowered by the rays of the sun. He had an idea. He taught his Illuminated to take from the desert sands, and harness the crystals in the sand. To demonstrate, he lifted up thousands of tiny crystals, and fused them together to create the Sun Shard. This crystal harnesses and redirects both the healing and reversal auras, and storing the light of the sun present in every Illuminated. He ties the Souls of every Illuminated to the stone as well, for if they were to die, they would be revived. Also Able to heal almost every wound, and reverse the passage of time itself; healing scars, taking away madness, and even turning parasites back into Larvae(for easy removal!). Aldemas taught every Illuminated to create their own smaller versions of the Shard, which could invigorate an Illuminated, and do everything which the Original Shard can do at a much slower rate; unless an Illuminated were to combine or create dozens of the shards. The Shards can release the light of the Sun to empower the Illuminated even at night, or to blind enemies.

Aldemas had much more to do, as he had the energy left in him to do much more. He used some of the energy left from the Absorbtion to create hundreds of more Illuminated, at the base of the Sun shard, to be left to their own devices.

Aldemas uses the rest of the energy left inside of him, he uses the energy to Forge himself a suit of Armor from the very Flames of the Sun itself. The Corona of Rebirth!
Creates the Sun's Shard, a massive crystal, harnesses energy of the Illuminated to heal/or reverse time.(All souls are sent to the Sun Shard for eventual revival)He teaches the Illuminated to create Mini Shards, which can be combined to create lesser Shards.(Can only be activated by an Illuminated, who can decide which function to use. Can also harness and release Sunlight.)
Creates much more Illuminated, to be left to their own devices near the Shard.
Creates the Corona of Rebirth, armor
(1 Mighty Act!!!)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 09:46:49 am by Demonic Spoon »

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 14, 2016, 12:49:55 pm »

You can merge the two but it wont make the item any more combat capable only more powerful in its time reversal and healing effects (which are already considerable).

Concerning your acts i think i have written down what does cults gain you:

1 MApT is one Minor Act per Turn

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 14, 2016, 01:01:42 pm »

You can merge the two but it wont make the item any more combat capable only more powerful in its time reversal and healing effects (which are already considerable).

Concerning your acts i think i have written down what does cults gain you:

1 MApT is one Minor Act per Turn
Could you elaborate on how exactly it would make it more powerful without making it more combat capable please?

Okay, does that only start taking effect next turn, or can I use them this turn? Since they aren't listed in my available acts I think? Unlike with Euvon
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 01:04:48 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 14, 2016, 01:16:11 pm »

Yay! Now to remember what ideas I had for my character!
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 14, 2016, 01:17:56 pm »

Yay! Now to remember what ideas I had for my character!
*Flashbacks to trying to remember what the hell I was doing with Landria after the several YG mini-hiatuses*

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 19, 2016, 02:31:52 pm »

Bump for reminder.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]