Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The 119 little pigs!  (Read 4159 times)

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
Re: The 119 little pigs!
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2017, 08:11:35 am »

Argh... Chemistry... 13th house, Aluminium... Nahh... My brain doesn't work well with science.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2017, 08:15:04 am »

The Wolf starts a bonfire underneath he aluminum sheet metal house, and when that doesn't work real well, leaps through the wall of the aluminum sheet metal and eats a pig.
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2017, 09:02:36 am »

The 14th little pig lived in a stone house, a sturdily-built granite building with walls made locked-solid by the pressures of the large, vaulted stone roof.

The wolf knocks out the keystone at the top and, after removing a lot of rubble, feasts on squashed pig.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2017, 09:20:14 am »

Nice choice for Silicon there.

The 15th little pig lived in a house made of white phosphorus.

The wolf hurls a match at it and is unfortunately deprived of his meal, as that much white phosphorus burns the big to nothing.  He also then gets terribly sick from phosphorus pentoxide inhalation.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2017, 09:38:33 am »

The 16th pig lived in a house made of sulphur.

The wolf takes some and uses it and a complex chemical reaction to create a fumigant to smoke out the pig and/or kill it. He then eats the pig.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2017, 09:50:27 am »

(I'm glad you liked it. I had considered something from the Cyber/Phishing world, e.g. enticing the pig out with a false dating profile, or smashing the pig's glass house into the shards that would do the killing, etc, but I was happiest with a problem-solving wolf 'only' having some digging to do, rather than deal with a more technical operation, before or after the fact, to get its meal...)

(I have a sulphurous idea, but I'm now superseded.  Which is fine with me!)

The 17th little pig's house is made of Chlorine.  Which the pig knows is bad, so has taken basic precautions.  The wolf doesn't want to get too close, either.

But the wolf then sees the the 11th pig's second home (the one that didn't quite get attacked), easily lifts it and throws it in frustration at this one...   *poof* 17th pig is now automagically encased in a doom of salt, for handy overwinter storage.
Pages: 1 [2]