Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]

Author Topic: Gridland Survival! A game about learning lessons the hard way.  (Read 34475 times)

Elvish Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gridland Survival! A game about learning lessons the hard way.
« Reply #495 on: December 10, 2016, 08:45:24 am »

Debating between researching Herbology again, or Botany, to see if I can get anything else out of the herbs we collected. Alternatively, trying to research Bait again to use with the fishing rod for catching foodstuffs better.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: December 10, 2016, 10:58:16 am »

Harvest the patty field on F7 using the farming tool, then fuck off to F6 to avoid getting stepped on. Tell Libra to do the same after her work. Research Asker, and ask him to research me.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Elvish Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: December 12, 2016, 09:11:49 pm »

Elfa moves to G7, to avoid getting stepped on, especially since someone just shot at the big ass Kaiju. She will use her smart ability to Investigate the tile she is on. She begins research on Bait, hoping to discover some way of improving the method of using the fishing rod.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: December 13, 2016, 04:22:59 pm »

My interest in this game has been in decline as of late. Would anyone be too upset if I drop this thing? I'm willing to continue, but I am thinking I should instead start a different game which is a bit less difficult to learn. Probably a roleplaying game that does not keep track of things like food.

I'll also point out that if I do end up making a new game, there will be a guaranteed spot in it for all the people who are on the waiting list for this game if they are interested.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: December 13, 2016, 05:32:30 pm »

I would be kinda sad if you dropped this, but dont let my opinion affect what you want to do. I would be interested in playing the new game, if you do end up making one.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: December 13, 2016, 06:21:36 pm »

I've had fun playing, but I echo vishdafish's sentiment. I would also be interesting in playing probably.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: December 15, 2016, 11:04:28 pm »

I've decided to try the new game. As I mentioned before, anyone still on the wait list for this game get a guaranteed spot if they so desire it. This game will be on hiatus for now; though it may still update from time to time if enough people desire it.

In the meantime, go check out the madness that is Zenith Concert
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]