Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: (ISG) Pokemon Adventure!  (Read 7609 times)

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Pokemon Adventure!
« Reply #90 on: August 03, 2016, 03:17:45 am »

Take the Scientist hostage!
Via the combination of vine-whip-trip and charmander-maw-on-jugular
Rescue our imprisoned friend, and vacate the premises with our hostage
What? A bad idea? Sure is, but I don't see you posting any better!
+1
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 04, 2016, 11:21:16 am »

have charizard use ember on the scientist, then grab squirrel while they are distracted with being on fire. Then run like hell.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 12:16:24 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 04, 2016, 11:35:57 am »

have chai add use ember on the scientist grab squirted while they are distracted with being on fire and the run like hell.
+1 leave nobody behind
I should probably introduce the actual plot soon
7/11 guy, bringer of the apocabeepse. Uplifter of threads. Herald of the hive.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 04, 2016, 10:35:21 pm »

Take the Scientist hostage!
Via the combination of vine-whip-trip and charmander-maw-on-jugular
Rescue our imprisoned friend, and vacate the premises with our hostage
What? A bad idea? Sure is, but I don't see you posting any better!
+1
+1

Use the scientist as a human shield against any pokeballs. Don't kill him, though.

have chai add use ember on the scientist grab squirted while they are distracted with being on fire and the run like hell.
+1 leave nobody behind
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #94 on: August 05, 2016, 01:31:21 am »

Runaway, sneak back later under cover of nightfall to steal back Squirtle.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Nami-oki

• Bay Watcher
  • I do art things.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #95 on: August 05, 2016, 04:15:13 pm »

This is going to be one hell of a confusing Bulbasaur, lol.

Amongs all of this chaos, you feel a bit strange... it's almost as if you're going to...

Learn a new skill! Vine Whip is now a learned move!

With this new knowledge, you lunge towards the Scientist and constrict him with your vines. He drops Squirtle's Pokeball immediately, thus freeing it!

The adrenaline rush causes you to sprint out the building through the destroyed wall, using the Scientist as a meat shield against any and all Pokeballs being thrown your way.

You now have a (very angry) captive scientist hostage.

It looks like there are three options ahead...

One trail (to the left) looks like it leads into a deep, dark forest.

Another trail (in the middle) looks like it delves into tall grass.

The last trail (to the right) is the path that Gyarados took, and it looks like it's headed for the lake.

What do you do?

(Stats updated!)

Only a fool tests the depths of the waters with both feet.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #96 on: August 05, 2016, 06:37:02 pm »

We're responsible for that Gyarados let's fallow it to the lake. Also sometimes a path of destruction leaves behind opportunities..
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 05, 2016, 07:04:35 pm »

We're responsible for that Gyarados let's fallow it to the lake. Also sometimes a path of destruction leaves behind opportunities..
+1
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 05, 2016, 07:42:50 pm »

Let's drop the scientist and go to the forest. We're supposedly amicable, which means we shouldn't be dragging human hostages around, and it makes sneaking really hard. Plus, Charmander looks kinda unhappy there.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 06, 2016, 01:15:59 am »

Let's drop the scientist and go to the forest. We're supposedly amicable, which means we shouldn't be dragging human hostages around, and it makes sneaking really hard. Plus, Charmander looks kinda unhappy there.
We need to explain to him our positive intentions first, though.

Go to the forest (we'll catch up to the Gyrados once we deal with the scientist). Prop the scientist up in a comfortable position. Take all of his stuff, but offer him an Oran Berry. Free any pokemon that he has on his person.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #100 on: August 06, 2016, 01:45:42 am »

That sounds much more logical, but following the rampage with our guest in toe, more fun!

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 06, 2016, 06:00:17 am »

Follow the Rampage! Go! Go! Go!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #102 on: August 06, 2016, 11:48:00 am »

Let's just not piss it off into becoming a MEGA Gyarados.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]