Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress player base survey.  (Read 3766 times)

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
Re: Dwarf Fortress player base survey.
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2016, 08:48:02 pm »

...doesn't that mean to offer money?
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2016, 02:24:09 am »

...doesn't that mean to offer money?
Or make money.

Maybe Armok pays him to chisel away at our sanity with tedious polls, just like dwarves digging in holes... I need magma! Gems shining! Blood!
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

FruitBird

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2016, 07:58:57 pm »

Weeks up!
I saw a lot of feedback, and yeah, I could have done this a lot better. I didn't really know how it was done. As for those asking about monetization, that wasn't the intent. I was just curious about this games player base. I screencapped and jiggled the results around so you don't have to go clicking through for them, that was a large complaint. Thanks for your time, this was pretty interesting to do!

"is this a game or are you trying to describe quantum physics to me holy shit" Friends reaction to me describing DF

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2016, 09:38:48 pm »

whoa. Who has been playing since the initial release? Gotta be awesome to have seen the progress. I've played some 23a, pretty cool to play but rather simple compared to toady's today's DF.
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

KillzEmAllGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Searching for the other sock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2016, 08:53:15 pm »

Style of play might need a personal option, then again Orwellian nightmare might be that.
Pages: 1 [2]