Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Wanna play some games with some people.  (Read 1839 times)

XhAPPYSLApX

• Bay Watcher
  • Making a big thing this time
    • View Profile
Wanna play some games with some people.
« on: February 19, 2016, 04:49:22 pm »

My steam is usually Tunnel Flakes Rule! And I would love to play together with my nerdy brethren.

Here's some notable multiplayer steam games that I have:

Rocket League
Civilization V Complete (we can play with mods)
XCOM Enemy Within
XCOM 2
Chivalry Medieval Warfare
Mount & Blade Warband (we can play with mods)
Divinity Original Sin
Gary's Mod
Left 4 Dead 2
Max Payne 3
Medieval Engineers
Space Engineers
Project Zomboid
Terraria
Team Fortress 2
Tabletop Simulator
Torchlight 2

I play fair, hate cheaters, and love good competition. Especially in Rocket League, love that game :D I also love making horrible jokes and puns, so be prepared for that.

Hopefully I have some of the most common games on steam, and I hope you would want to play, it'd be really fun!

If you can't find my steam tag, send me yours in a PM and I'll try to find you instead.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wanna play some games with some people.
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 04:16:39 am »

Ahh now Divinity I have! though I get burned out by it quite often. :P

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2016, 11:13:51 am »

Well I have both XCOM games, but I'll probably be going with Long War on the first and the second apparently has messed up servers atm or somesuch.
Also have Civ V with all expansions, but its not currently on this computer, so I'll get back to you when its redownloaded. Kinda been wanting to play MP with that.

Have Warband, but not on steam, so unsure if that would screw over MP stuffs.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2016, 02:57:04 am »

Just sent a friend invite (Aira). I only have a couple of the same games (I'm not a shooter fan) and I have very little time to play, and I'm many time zones away from you - however, I did get Garry's Mod recently and I haven't had any chance to play it with anyone. Seems like something better enjoyed with friends, so maybe sometime we can plan to try that out. I think most people played it to death ages ago so they are sick of it. But it's all bright and shiny new to me. :) I also have Space Engineers, but I don't know if I'd be able to find enough time to get into that properly.

Feel free to browse my library as well and if you spot anything else I have multiplayer and want to play, let me know. I have a lot of more "casual" multiplayer games - things that can be played for a relatively short period of time. Battleblock Theater, Screen Cheat, Goat Simulator, etc.

XhAPPYSLApX

• Bay Watcher
  • Making a big thing this time
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2016, 04:45:58 pm »

Ahh now Divinity I have! though I get burned out by it quite often. :P

I just got it, so we'd have to play brand new characters, would love to play it with someone, though.

Well I have both XCOM games, but I'll probably be going with Long War on the first and the second apparently has messed up servers atm or somesuch.
Also have Civ V with all expansions, but its not currently on this computer, so I'll get back to you when its redownloaded. Kinda been wanting to play MP with that.

Have Warband, but not on steam, so unsure if that would screw over MP stuffs.

To my knowledge, Warband is compatible MP wise with every version, retail, steam, it doesn't matter I don't think.

Just sent a friend invite (Aira). I only have a couple of the same games (I'm not a shooter fan) and I have very little time to play, and I'm many time zones away from you - however, I did get Garry's Mod recently and I haven't had any chance to play it with anyone. Seems like something better enjoyed with friends, so maybe sometime we can plan to try that out. I think most people played it to death ages ago so they are sick of it. But it's all bright and shiny new to me. :) I also have Space Engineers, but I don't know if I'd be able to find enough time to get into that properly.

Feel free to browse my library as well and if you spot anything else I have multiplayer and want to play, let me know. I have a lot of more "casual" multiplayer games - things that can be played for a relatively short period of time. Battleblock Theater, Screen Cheat, Goat Simulator, etc.

Hopefully we can find a game to play together, never played Space Engineer s with anyone, so that might be a fun first one to try.