Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Chaos Reborn - The Wizards Do Not Actually Wrestle.  (Read 7339 times)

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
Re: Chaos Reborn - The Wizards Do Not Actually Wrestle.
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2015, 01:58:14 pm »

A quick Let's Play from a year and a half ago, so people get the general idea of the game. It may/may not have improved since then.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2e9iTx0FMjg
It's a game. Have fun.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2015, 10:16:15 pm »

Did they nerf the goop?
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2015, 10:32:18 pm »

From that kickstart era prototype?

Absolutely.

edit: Right, you played in early access? I don't know when they last nerfed it, but I used and had it used on me several times these past few days and I didn't cry "OP plz nerf" even once. So I guess it got nerfed? It summons a few blobs that may or may not end up spreading. Good enough to feel worth casting, tame enough to feel fair for the other guy. Range wasn't that great either. All in all felt like a well balanced spell.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 11:21:26 pm by Delta Foxtrot »

baruk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2015, 01:11:30 am »

Nostalgia time for me, I used to play the original. I've just been reminded how much of a pain undead get to be in this game, I came up against an army of real skeleton's and hellhounds, with only a magic bolt to stop them (and I think a justice spell, which fizzled). My only paladin got killed by his paladin, natch. Is there anything that beats a horde of undead, other than a bigger horde of undead?
 Also, I just made a recording of the end a somewhat epic game featuring trees, blobs and hydras, will post a link once I get around to uploading it.
edit - the game was against Midas, rank 1 in classic league. He'd just used justice to kill an eagle and two lions (the "nice shot")
Chaos Reborn: Blobs, Trees and Hydras, oh my!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 06:53:55 pm by baruk »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]