Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]

Author Topic: Offspring - A post-apocalyptic Rp with a twist. IC thread. More welcome!  (Read 31671 times)

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
Re: Offspring - A post-apocalyptic Rp with a twist. IC thread. More welcome!
« Reply #420 on: August 15, 2015, 08:35:49 am »

Crusch gazes at the serpent forehead and smiles as she decides to try a bite at the forehead of the serpent.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: August 15, 2015, 08:47:07 am »

Charge at the neck of the beast.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: August 15, 2015, 09:10:06 am »

Continue traveling.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: August 15, 2015, 10:24:31 pm »

"Y'know what? Im gonna give you this one chance to leave... But if I ever see ya around here... Well, you should be able to work it out."
R'yaak swallows his first instinct, to attack, and instead backs away, trying to find somewhere safe to sleep until he's a little more healed.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: August 17, 2015, 02:19:27 pm »

After reading the note, head back outside. Bring the unlabeled vial and key with me. Look for Dairee. If I can find him, greet him.
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: August 23, 2015, 01:34:37 am »

FEED on the flesh of fallen angels COWS. If the cow is not sick, feed my cubs with it.
You eat the cow flesh, and it tastes alright. You feed your cubs with it, and think of what to do next.

You are getting thirsty. You have 10AP left.

Crusch gazes at the serpent forehead and smiles as she decides to try a bite at the forehead of the serpent.
You leap at the missing patch of scales on it's forehead, and crunch down on it's tender flesh. The serpent knocks you off, by slamming you into a rock wall. You are dazed, but you see the serpent recoil back into the pool. You pass out.

Charge at the neck of the beast.
You prepare to charge, but Crusch leaps up and bites it's forehead, sending it back down into the pool. Crusch is now laying, unconscious, on the wall.

Continue traveling.
You fly onward, passing wreckage after wreckage, until you come across a still-standing bakery. It has no edible products left, but could house you and Alfie for the night. It also appears to have working plumbing, after closer inspection.

You have 5 AP left. You are hungry, but you eat some fish. You are thirsty, but drink water.

"Y'know what? Im gonna give you this one chance to leave... But if I ever see ya around here... Well, you should be able to work it out."
R'yaak swallows his first instinct, to attack, and instead backs away, trying to find somewhere safe to sleep until he's a little more healed.
You creep away slowly, into a nearby building. You manage to trip up again, spraining your ankle. You limp over to a bed and begin to rest, hurting extremely.

You are sleeping, and will now have to wait until everyone else has finished their days actions. ((Or, if you really want to, you could play out your cubs actions.))

After reading the note, head back outside. Bring the unlabeled vial and key with me. Look for Dairee. If I can find him, greet him.
You flutter back outside, and look for Dairee. His head is very obviously poking out of a bush, and you approach him. You greet him friendly, and he greets you as well. He follows you back inside. He seems to be unable to speak.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: August 23, 2015, 02:01:36 am »

R'yaak's cub, extreme distaste in his mouth at the multiple and embarrassing failures of his father, kills his wounded and tired kin and takes his place.
Weakness has no place in hyena culture.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: August 23, 2015, 02:06:32 am »

Rager explores the barn. If nothing interesting is found, he scavenges for non-perishable food and for water.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: August 23, 2015, 09:32:22 am »

Search the bakery for anything useful.  Obtain more water from the plumbing system/toilet.  If the water obtained seems unsafe to drink, have myself or Alfy create a campfire to boil this water, which should kill the bacteria.  If I have any AP remaining, use the remainder of it to ask Alfy about his back story and life goals.  Then go to sleep.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: August 23, 2015, 10:50:28 am »

Crusch spends her time trying to regain conscious.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 05:18:32 pm by flazeo25 »

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: August 23, 2015, 12:23:51 pm »

Ponder briefly, then ask "Can you help me heal her?"
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: August 23, 2015, 02:49:57 pm »

"I will not allow you victory over a friend. Try to goad the serpent back out so I can fight it.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: August 26, 2015, 04:28:33 pm »

Crusch still trys to awaken from her state.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]