Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Dark Streets: A Dark Dawn  (Read 4556 times)

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Streets: A Dark Dawn
« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2015, 09:06:27 pm »

"Weremice?" He raises an eyebrow. "Nevermind. I hear werewolves are pretty dangerous. How 'bout we start with them?"

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2015, 09:20:03 pm »

"Weremice are dangerous, so many brave young caravan guards. To begin with, werewolves go into a bestial form of thought, so it becomes much easier to outsmart them, I have heard that silver is more effective against them, although I haven't had any chances to test it so I wouldn't put too much stock in a silver sword, I also know that their senses are increased tenfold, more depending on what kind of lycanthrope you are dealing with, they also have durable skin, for whatever species they change into. When not in their animal form they are just normal humans."

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2015, 08:53:21 pm »

Turn three.
Accept Adiul's offer of cash for trash, send first shipment.
Godil wavers indecisively. The scum of the slums may still be a problem, however he isn't strong enough to raid anywhere by his lonesome.
In a foul mood, he stops by a tavern in the dwarven town to have a drink, look for another zealot, possibly stalk and kill one of the accursed undead. Possibly all three. Whatever pops up really.
The tavern you stop by is known as The tired miner, they have a good selection of ale and mead, and that's about it, no one ever praised dwarves for their tastes in fine wine. While there, you buy three bottles of Samwise Adamson (-15c) and find a human named Boyle, or something close to that, who says he hates the undead due to a vampire named Marius killed his father after his father refused to give him a special sword at 1/8 the promised price. Although you find no undead, this trip may be good for you yet.
A letter would arrive to Lady Aduial Dear Aduial,
I am aware that you are a small start up, such as myself. We must all earn an honest living, and you and I both run a business. I request half of the profits from such, and in exchange we will protect you. After all, accidents tend to happen around people who disagree with me. I wish you good luck in any endeavors.
From,
Alex Raman.

I will be taking the action to attempt to get the recruit turned into a werepyer. I might also take another action, depending on Aduial's response to me.
You turn the young man, who is named Doug, into a werepyre, using a extremely complex ritual that you, honestly only did for show.

Aduial

* Send Gonil his 50c, find a suitable spot for his dwarves to drop off the stone
 * Aduial and Wizard both work on spell research together.
You find a nice spot near the back of your orchard for the stone, well concealed under a large tree that the previous owner of your orchard.

"Weremice?" He raises an eyebrow. "Nevermind. I hear werewolves are pretty dangerous. How 'bout we start with them?"
You get a offer with a... summoner, that as long as you are willing to help him if he needs it, he will teach you his art of summoning, in addition he offers to teach you about some of the magical creatures of the world, and a lecture on why demons are different from devils.

Spoiler: Prices and incomes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Alex Ramen (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Alexander (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Aduial (click to show/hide)
I will finish this tomorrow, I only have eight minutes till this internet cafe closes.
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 08:56:21 pm by Hiddenleafguy »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2015, 08:55:28 pm »

((I never got around to making an action, so here's one))

Have my wizard study magic.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2015, 09:02:00 pm »

(Me neither, and I'm not sure where else to go. Could you auto me? I just got a piece of human meat that was peed on by dwarves, if that helps)
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2015, 09:13:51 pm »

((Please keep OOC things in the OOC thread, and salsa, if you don't put up an action before or within twenty-four hours of the update, you just get your income.))

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2015, 09:28:03 pm »

The tavern you stop by is known as The tired miner, they have a good selection of ale and mead, and that's about it, no one ever praised dwarves for their tastes in fine wine. While there, you buy three bottles of Samwise Adamson (-15c) and find a human named Boyle, or something close to that, who says he hates the undead due to a vampire named Marius killed his father after his father refused to give him a special sword at 1/8 the promised price. Although you find no undead, this trip may be good for you yet.
Inebriate "Boyle". Inquire as to Marius
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2015, 09:31:50 pm »

Bring me and my warriors on a robbery of iron mines. Then sell the iron.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2015, 09:34:55 pm »

((I would just like to note that one of Armach's mercenaries is currently guarding my iron mine, for when you resolve Yourmaster's action.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 01, 2015, 10:19:38 pm »

((Please keep OOC things in the OOC thread.))

((Hypocrisy aside- it will still get read there, don't worry.))
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]