Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Cultists: A Suggestion Game  (Read 16947 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cultists: A Suggestion Game
« Reply #150 on: March 31, 2015, 04:29:03 pm »

I think we need to find information about our current environment. We should check for news releases, including the current round of imperial propaganda, to get the lay of this little world.
Also ask the thug if this was all of his gang, or if there were more of them. We need some more mooks.

"Were those four the only members of your gang? We need to expand, and gather a few more people into this group. Aside from that I'm not very knowledgeable about the overall scheme of events on this world, so we need to gather as much information as we possibly can if we wish to operate effectively."

"Ya it was just me, and the other four guys you shot up in this gang, but I might be able to ask around to see if anyone is looking for a crew to join. However ... I'm going to be honest boss, a lot of guys are gonna be scared of ya since ya are a renegade techie, and most of us out here in the slums ain't got much of a good track record with those techies inside the walls. Other than that I could go snoop around gathering information if ya want, it'd take me a while to get enough to be worth ya time, but its going to take a lot of time even if ya do it yourself."

"Do you have any idea where their might be a junkyard for me to scavenge materials from?"

"Are ya kiddin' me? The techies in those walls would have sent in soldiers to shut down a scrapyard, and reclaim all that valuable scrap, but thankfully they pay less attention to all the abandoned warehouses and factories around these parts. Shouldn't be to hard to go through, and strip any of the remaining machines, or hell even the buildings for parts."

Spoiler: Magnus Kegback (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Subordinates (click to show/hide)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 31, 2015, 04:40:02 pm »

Send the thug out (and ask his name) to get some more members for our crew. Meanwhile, we'll scout out abandoned warehouses and loot them of essential tech stuff.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 31, 2015, 04:56:00 pm »

Send the thug out (and ask his name) to get some more members for our crew. Meanwhile, we'll scout out abandoned warehouses and loot them of essential tech stuff.
+1
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 31, 2015, 05:07:17 pm »

+1.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #154 on: April 01, 2015, 12:59:55 am »

+1
+1
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]