Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Alright, let's face it.  (Read 9837 times)

Pirate Bob

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC: TORTURE_FOR_SCIENCE: ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
Re: Alright, let's face it.
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2014, 03:31:07 pm »

Wait, you can reanimate boogies?

Brb, undead bogeyman army.
I wouldn't think reanimation of bogeys would be possible (or at least it would be hard).  Don't they disappear in a puff of smoke in a few turns?  Maybe if the player was a necromancer and reanimated them immediately when they died it would work, but I doubt that the biome would reanimate them before they disappear.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
Re: Alright, let's face it.
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2014, 06:54:23 pm »

Wait, you can reanimate boogies?

Brb, undead bogeyman army.
I wouldn't think reanimation of bogeys would be possible (or at least it would be hard).  Don't they disappear in a puff of smoke in a few turns?  Maybe if the player was a necromancer and reanimated them immediately when they died it would work, but I doubt that the biome would reanimate them before they disappear.
they do and the process to do this is hellishly hard, since necromancy kinda got alot strict with what's okay and what's not okay to reanimate you end up having to either decapitate the head cleanly or murdering someone with out damaging the body to successfully reanimate it, now combine this with hostile creatures that could one shot you, then you also have to kill them all and wait a tick[,] for the cackling to end to reanimate them since with the ability to wait seconds than movement turns you can reanimate them before their bodies poof.
but there's a bogeyman cap around 6 before the game stops spawning them, and only adds more if the bogeyman count drops below that, though I haven't done enough research on the bogeyman limit since well 40.0x is new and currently bummed that you can't give commands to undead minions which means you can't tell them to park it on a site.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]