Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Whose name do you holler at the top of your lungs?

TOH the lion
- 2 (33.3%)
KILIUS maul and helmet
- 1 (16.7%)
NERDELLIUM dual falchions
- 0 (0%)
JAGULA barehands and jaguarskin
- 2 (33.3%)
PIJO the bear
- 1 (16.7%)
PH6
- 0 (0%)
PH7
- 0 (0%)
PH8
- 0 (0%)
PH9
- 0 (0%)
PH10
- 0 (0%)
PH11
- 0 (0%)
PH12
- 0 (0%)
PH13
- 0 (0%)
PH14
- 0 (0%)
PH15
- 0 (0%)
PH16
- 0 (0%)
PH17
- 0 (0%)
PH18
- 0 (0%)
PH19
- 0 (0%)
PH20
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: [IRP] Famous Gladiators  (Read 4998 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: [IRP] Famous Gladiators
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2016, 08:39:44 pm »

How(so I can understand your experience), how did the manager element effect you as a gladiator player?
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

KiwiOui

• Bay Watcher
  • Genetic monstrosity of unknown origin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2016, 08:52:53 pm »

Not much, I felt. They essentially just did the setup, which wasn't too different from just you setting it up.
Kiwis- Odd man out of both the animal and plant kingdoms.
Didn't we get the pilot? Can't we scan his brain?
If we did, +1, but I think they either got scrambled by the tractor beam or got blown out into space.
This is a normal discussion, folks.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2016, 08:59:02 pm »

What would you like to see the managers do? What would you like the relationship between Gladiator and a manager to be? Do you think it'd be more fun if you had one manager coaching you. You as a team. Or is it more realistic for the manager's to be trading you amongst each other?
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2016, 04:51:05 pm »

Or if that's too much to ask all at once, how did you feel about having human and beast players? Question for everybody.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2016, 05:40:49 pm »

I liked that aspect. It was fun.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

KiwiOui

• Bay Watcher
  • Genetic monstrosity of unknown origin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2016, 05:45:58 pm »

I'd have preferred more of a one-on-one coaching system, as you described. Kinda like your generic pre-boxing pep talk, but roman-ified.

The beasts were fun. A strong opponent that gets balanced by the fact that most everyone would be focusing on them, aside from a special 'trainer' type. Good luck with your future games!
Kiwis- Odd man out of both the animal and plant kingdoms.
Didn't we get the pilot? Can't we scan his brain?
If we did, +1, but I think they either got scrambled by the tractor beam or got blown out into space.
This is a normal discussion, folks.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2016, 06:16:28 pm »

Thank you!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2016, 08:15:36 pm »

Or if that's too much to ask all at once, how did you feel about having human and beast players? Question for everybody.
Loved it.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2016, 08:45:28 pm »

Do you think the brakes I took hurt the pacing of the game?

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2016, 11:04:52 pm »

Do you think the brakes I took hurt the pacing of the game?
I didn't care much
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2016, 11:58:50 pm »

As the roars of beasts echoed. Men in chains sat just beyond the walls. Toh, Killius, and others whos names had become a currency traded on everyone's lips. Soon these new men would be tested, would they also become, famous?

RUMORS WILL SPREAD

ALL spoilers can now be viewed.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]