Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]

Author Topic: [3.5e] Birth of Oblivion- A Disreputable Game Thread  (Read 23927 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: [3.5e] Birth of Oblivion- A Disreputable Game Thread
« Reply #345 on: April 25, 2014, 09:04:55 am »

"That sounds like a plan. I wish you luck."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: April 25, 2014, 10:20:18 am »

Seldain puts his gear into his backpack, ties the straps about himself tightly so he won't lose it in the swim, then jumps into the water and starts swimming for shore. As soon as he makes it to land, he darts for a bush and changes shape to that of a human, then applies a disguise on top of that.

Swim roll:
d20 (18) + 12 = 30

Disguise roll:
d20 (13) + 16 = 29

If successful (I seriously hope those are successes. o.O) Seldain makes his way along the beach to the town, and tries to gather information on the whereabouts of the barracks, guard stations, and other defensive positions without being too overt about it.

Gather Information roll:
d20 (6) + 10 = 16
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 25, 2014, 01:43:59 pm »

Seldain swims quickly to shore with the expertise of a sailor, masquerades as a villager, and sneaks into the village. However, as the settlement is small, and the hour is late, he learns little from his guise as a stranger. He does manage to mark out a rough plan of the dwellings, however.

(In other news, I found my map again.)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: April 25, 2014, 02:25:54 pm »

Seldain mentally shrugs, moves to the seaward side of the village, and tries to stealthily signal the ship with his mirror using moonlight. If successful (Not sure what roll I need to do that. Hide maybe?) then find the nearest guard officer.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]