Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Oppress Fest CCLXXXVII (6 Player RTD) 6/6 (Chunky Salsa Damage) (New Wait list!)  (Read 7136 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Plasma weapons... What kind of insane bureaucrat would give a security force access to an unstable POS armory like that?
  Probably the kind of bureaucrat who didn't mind having steaming chunks of everything flying through the air, which sounded exactly like the kind of person who'd run a shady operation like this. Thankfully, the plasma weapons that Captain Morgan was familiar with were a far crew from fool-proof, and Morgan was a particularly motivated fool with a sharp rock.

Pitch the rock into the stabilization coils on one of the plasma carbines, hopefully creating an explosion capable of chain-reacting with the other guards' weapons.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 12:13:33 am by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Tailoa screams and makes a RUUUN FOOR ITTTT!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Venator walks out of the remains of her cage, give a glace at the guards and then take a peek out to arena
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]