Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Oppress Fest CCLXXXVII (6 Player RTD) 6/6 (Chunky Salsa Damage) (New Wait list!)  (Read 7139 times)

Lanky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

OOC:These next ones shouldn't be too radical so we should be able to trot along without leaving  Tsuchigumo550 in the dust

Okay, time take stock.
Search cell and look outside
[3] As you quickly look around the cell you find what appears to be like a...Sharpened femur, except it's all...Gnarled and bent, a quick glance outside reveals the silhouette of some sort of avian creature staring at one of the other silhouettes, you grasp the femur and hope for the best.
That's wonderful. Grab all that crap, drift through the bars of the cell.
The telephone book and the pager magically teleport into your hands (or other fitting apendage) but then at that instant you feel an immense pain...By simply grabbing the phonebook it is now engrained into your mind....Everybody's phone number..Every service known to not only this universe...but ALL the universes, with the pager as your gide you shall traverse the universe!!! One  transmission at a time!!! Well...Once you get out of here, you swiftly breeze trough the bars of the cell.
Morgan's bleary eyes narrowed. Nobody insulted his maternal ancestor. At least that's what Morgan thought the guard was doing. His head was pounding and the guard didn't seem to have the best grasp of english.Grab guard through the bars of the cell, strangle him or cut his throat with the sharp rock (whichever is easier), then grab his keys and let myself out. Because obviously the guard has keys.
[1+1 (Daredevilry)]  Now that you think about it, your maternal ancestor was never really there.... this dawns on you  right at the moment that you grab out and feel the it's cold metallic neck as you scrape the puny rock along it's seemingly invulnerable neck module. The guard was not amused.... if it was not programmed to remember that your match is up next it would have killed you right there, the gaurd  breaks free from your grasp and stares at you, it's "Eyes" glowing a pulsating GREEN hue "ANY FURTHER INSOLENCE WILL BE MET WITH DISSSSSSSSSMERIT.....FOLLOWED BY PENALTY"
Haha, fresh meat!Takedown Mode.
[3] You rush at the gaurd that you just heard utter a phrase and quickly fly,Your talons out you scrape it in the SAME spot that the human did..Leaving the Gaurd looking around as you continue to harass  it..Not exactly taking it down but more like  annoying it to the level of having it disregard it's surroudings.
Alright, Tailoa thought, step 1 was done... but the rest of the way of getting out of here was even more dangerous. Tailoa was scared- she was scared for her life. But she had to get out of here, or she wouldn't -have- a life.
Find any cracks in the ground- if there are no cracks in the ground, hide.
[4] Having heard the commotion, you quickly slam down into a nearby crack in the ground,again...Going unoticed

LADIES,GENTS AND GERMS AND ALL THOSE STILL AROUND AFTER THAT MONOGENDERED REMARK.. WE HAVE OUR FIRST BATTLE OF THE DAY, AND WHAT A BATTLE ROYALE IT IS...TWO TEAMS ON A PLATFORM...ABOVE LAVA!! *The crowd cheers loudly*  ALL THOSE IN DELTA ZONE, THOSE IN OMEGA ZONE...COME ON OUT!!! *The announcer dispenses one of those classic Glorabeth eating grins*

A quick glance near the sliding door of your hallway reveals that your block (Which consists of 6 specimens) Is labeled Omega....Well crap.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

Page Hstrgjujumfrtzam, the Intergalactic Destroyer of Fun and Games. Say there's an unacceptable amount of fun and games in my general area, berate him for shirking his duties. Tell him to get that planet-sized ass of his here, pronto.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 07:36:10 am by Harry Baldman »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Venator stops for a moment, a pale blue mist surrounds her. She open her eyes and shouts "Persona!" a towering mechanical being form above her.

Swing my arm which Freya shall copy, reducing the cage to pieces

(Do I have my sword or did they take that?)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 05:17:14 am by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Hey, what're you standing around here for? We gotta find a way out of this mess!
Do the whirlwind thing where you run around someone and siphon all the air out from around him.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Hiiiiiiiide.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

Grab crowbar, and thank butler. Attempt escape/ meet up with the other Omega-teamers.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Lanky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

OOC: We shall wait for Draignean because you guys are going into battle soon and it would be unfair to leave him out before the first thing.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

OOC: We shall wait for Draignean because you guys are going into battle soon and it would be unfair to leave him out before the first thing.

((Speak of the devil, the devil appears.))

Huh. That was a talking bird. Morgan could count the number of times he'd been THAT hungover on one hand.
Well, counting this instance would have necessitated a second hand, but that was beside the point.

Don't bother slitting the guards throat, just go for the keys again while he's theoretically occupied with the talking bird. The open the door into the guard. HARD.
Pretend it was an accident if it doesn't work out so well.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Lanky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

OOC:It's late up here so please expect my post tommorow morning, 7 ish pacific time.

Lanky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

\OOC:Guh delay!

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is it okay to apply for the wait list?
If so:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 06:12:36 pm by Cain12 »

Lanky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Page Hstrgjujumfrtzam, the Intergalactic Destroyer of Fun and Games. Say there's an unacceptable amount of fun and games in my general area, berate him for shirking his duties. Tell him to get that planet-sized ass of his here, pronto.
[2] You page him and get a response, and he does NOT sound happy. Not only is he not happy, he also says that you have no right  to tell an all powerfull intergalactic being what to do and what not to do. He also says that he is coming for YOU once he finishes his turn on the Gorblah go round.
Venator stops for a moment, a pale blue mist surrounds her. She open her eyes and shouts "Persona!" a towering mechanical being form above her.
Swing my arm which Freya shall copy, reducing the cage to pieces
(Do I have my sword or did they take that?)
[3] Your  sword appears in your hand for a split second as you smash down on the bars freeing you, but all the gaurds in the surrounding area begin scuttling around yelling "OMEGA, REPORT TO ARENA,OMEGA REPORT TO ARENA"
Hey, what're you standing around here for? We gotta find a way out of this mess!
Do the whirlwind thing where you run around someone and siphon all the air out from around him.
[6+1=7] You quickly fly around and syphon all the air from the gaurd,leaving him screaming a sharp robotic scream as nuts,bolts and his vital fluids spewing everywere. The gaurds  run around hysterically attempting to calculate the possibility of subduing the omega teamers.
Hiiiiiiiide.
[1]You decide to shift to another crack in the floor as a hysterical guard trips up on you as you seep into the crack, he swiftly grabs you and walks into the corridor...Dumping you to the center of the arena as it is starting to ascend. You hear sizzling...
((Speak of the devil, the devil appears.))
Huh. That was a talking bird. Morgan could count the number of times he'd been THAT hungover on one hand.
Well, counting this instance would have necessitated a second hand, but that was beside the point.
Don't bother slitting the guards throat, just go for the keys again while he's theoretically occupied with the talking bird. The open the door into the guard. HARD.
Pretend it was an accident if it doesn't work out so well.

[6] Recounting the time you snatched the rum from ol' Flat beard's cold dead hands,you quickly snatch the key and slam the door into the heavily injured guard. You open your cell and flamboyantly pop out of your cell delivering a kick to the head of an unsuspecting Guard as he calculates the possibility of the bathrooms being properly stocked with toilet paper, his head flies directly into the solid wall  "WWWWWWWHYYYYYYYYYY....?????"
Grab crowbar, and thank butler. Attempt escape/ meet up with the other Omega-teamers.

[5] Before you can  grab the crowbar he runs over to the bars and quickly makes a you-sized space. You jump to the other side, as you look around you catch a glance of the other "Omega Teamers" What a motley crew!!

General Roll
[2] 5 Gaurds pour into your corridor, a quick glance around  reveals that there is a total of 8 gaurds in your corridor they are all holding [6!!] Plasma Carbines "LINE!!! PREPARE FOR COMBAT,PREEEPAAAAARRRRREEEEE"    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvRqJas-JFY) OOC:What do you guys think of this so far?

Is it okay to apply for the wait list?
If so:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Waitlisted!

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Draw their fire, juke the plasma. Preferably far away from the guns.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 05:43:47 am by Remuthra »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

Page Hstrgjujumfrtzam again, explain that I was actually trying to reach Hstrgujjujumfrtzam, who is known by all to be quite the pushover. I would never address the great Hstrgjujumfrtzam in such an impertinent manner, of course. Still, there is the matter of all the fun and games in here - there's even a fest of some kind! Maybe he can help?

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

Look for cover. If there is none, zig-zag around in an attempt to get closer, if there is some, get behind it.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4