Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]

Author Topic: The Bay12 Pokemon League  (Read 18188 times)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
Re: The Bay12 Pokemon League
« Reply #435 on: August 24, 2013, 06:26:21 pm »

Yeah, I'm done with this. I already said you can use whatever you want to use, Akroma. I'm here because I love competition and I love Bay12, not because I like to argue. I am not going to insult you back. I'm going to ignore your twisting of my words and we can both go on having wonderful summers. I'll do my battle with you tomorrow and then I'm out. I can hang out other places on Bay12, and I can battle Pokemon in other threads and on other sites.

Anyway, now that the teams are knocked out, I've got a couple guesses for some other teams. There are some holes for Pokemon that didn't show all four moves, but here's what I got:

Spoiler: Psychic Team (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Poison Team (click to show/hide)

Still trying to finalize all the others, it's hard to put pieces together when there are so many unknowns. It reminds me of the logic puzzles we used to get in elementary math classes.

EDIT: I apologize for the possible end of this thread. I can't say it's entirely my fault, but I did speak up and it spiraled pretty badly. Good luck to those of you who keep on truckin', I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 06:41:49 pm by Barbarossa TSG »

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: August 24, 2013, 09:57:31 pm »

What the hell guys. I'm gone for a day to play 40k and our two top players cause people to leave. Nice, guys.

Seriously, why does it matter about Contrary Serperior? It's not legal in OU Monotype. So don't use it. Nothing beyond that, no argument, no insulting.

You're both at fault. Barbarossa was being passive aggressive just in that last post, even, and Akroma overreacts. I get pissy when I feel like I'm being accused, but I try and make people see reason and understand why their argument is hurtful, not try to hurt them back.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: August 24, 2013, 11:54:28 pm »

Alas, I wasn't trying to be passive aggressive. I had a good time this afternoon, and I think passions were high earlier. I'll be in to keep playing, I suppose. If any more arguments come up, there's always the wonderful PM system.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
« Reply #438 on: August 25, 2013, 12:17:25 am »

Threads get locked when the OP fights.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]