Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Houses of the Rising Suns 2 OOC Thread  (Read 5906 times)

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
Re: Houses of the Rising Suns 2 OOC Thread
« Reply #90 on: May 10, 2013, 06:44:33 am »

ah...i forgot those...well in that case Wildland is reduced too...to 0.1 Manpower.

cheesemcmuffin88

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 14, 2013, 07:27:37 pm »

Hello Fellow Bay 12'ers Im fairly new here and am already signed up for one rp on here but I am going to try to swing this one two without further ado my character sheet.

Name: Ciphias 
Appereance: A tall thick set man with a long scragly greying beard and the look of a solider a large scar crosses his face testament to his time as a solider
Bio: Ciphias was born on the world of Agri-Prime he made his living their as a honest dirt farmer along with his six brothers and two sisters who were dependent upon him since their parents death in a comine incident. He was never overly religious as a child preferring the strength of his back to the trust in God. But unlike him his fiance a girl by the name of Elli who was fanatical for the faith spending her time in studies of the word or in pursuit of a mentor in the faith one she could never truly find. Then one fate full day the day of Ciphia's wedding his wife was killed by a extremist trying to disprove all religions. Since then Ciphias has found all of his strength in religion using it to fuel his anger as he launched his own "personal crusade" when joining the military.
Starting System: Demons Eye
Occupation: Retired Solider now travelling priest attempting to gain support for his great crusade.
Religious Alignment: Zealous,

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 15, 2013, 03:09:47 am »

Nice Application Cheese, right now however until i finished the first turn and things are back on track i will not take on New Players. When im done with the turn update and the old players have settled back in however you and brood can consider yourselves approved...so uh Semi-Approval?

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 26, 2013, 06:04:40 pm »

Spoiler: Chatlog (click to show/hide)

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 26, 2013, 06:39:41 pm »

We had a small event over at IRC and lot of things went nicely/badly (depending on perspective.) Needless to say, lot of people feel unhappy with my doings, hence why I doubt the game will go any further ahead.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]