Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Muscles and Combat  (Read 2758 times)

CaptainLambcake

• Bay Watcher
  • fabulous
    • View Profile
Re: Muscles and Combat
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2013, 08:36:39 pm »

we have some great doctors, plus his natural ability to heal has helped alot.  he's had plenty of broken limbs and the like before, he's taken a load of punishment.
You wake up in (suddenly) your room not somewhere Armok knows where. Travels in deserts and goblin forests turned up to be a dreams borned by procreation of your autistic imagination.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2013, 11:37:53 pm »

Finally a hospital story where a Dwarf actually lives through overwhelming odds.  My military are pretty much goners when they need surgery, so injuries are pretty much lethal.  Your poor champion is losing the will to live,  and I would think the game considers having no skin an injury, reason why his body is yellow.  Does he have any permanent muscle/tissue damage?   

CaptainLambcake

• Bay Watcher
  • fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2013, 03:21:25 pm »

He uses a crutch, due to the scar on his leg, but he's been legendary with it for 10+ years. That's all, for permanent injuries, besides the skin.  On the bright side, in a different post, I found that the bolts that stuck in the Salt FB actually had his coating of gas, and if a gobbo is hit with the bolt, it will cause a Fever, rotting of the area, and major swelling, leading to death by blood loss, or a quick execution by soldiers.
You wake up in (suddenly) your room not somewhere Armok knows where. Travels in deserts and goblin forests turned up to be a dreams borned by procreation of your autistic imagination.
Pages: 1 [2]