Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Damn Wrestlers.  (Read 2352 times)

Gavakis

• Bay Watcher
  • some loser meme
    • View Profile
Re: Damn Wrestlers.
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2012, 07:31:03 pm »

Is Toady in the works for helping wrestlers wrestle to kill?  Or at least to maim and not grope?

What about that tearing out tounges, eyeballs, all of that sort?

Silent_Thunder

• Bay Watcher
  • World Heavyweight Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2012, 05:27:34 am »

I've had wrestlers rip people's heads clean off by shaking them. Maybe I should stop naming my military dwarfs after WWF wrestlers. Hulk Hogan is OP.

Findulidas

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:OFFTOPIC:5][NOTHOUGHT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2012, 06:11:14 am »

Is Toady in the works for helping wrestlers wrestle to kill?  Or at least to maim and not grope?

Breaking joints is very powerful as well. Stealing weapons is also pretty good. Unfortunately Ive heard that both of those only work on civs and not animals.

I've had wrestlers rip people's heads clean off by shaking them. Maybe I should stop naming my military dwarfs after WWF wrestlers. Hulk Hogan is OP.

Isnt that from biting? Biting can def do that anyway.
...wonderful memories of the creeping sense of dread...

Silent_Thunder

• Bay Watcher
  • World Heavyweight Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2012, 06:45:49 am »

Breaking joints is very powerful as well. Stealing weapons is also pretty good. Unfortunately Ive heard that both of those only work on civs and not animals.

Isnt that from biting? Biting can def do that anyway.

Dont think it was biting, would have to check the logs. Be odd though, since Hulk had all his teeth smashed out while trying to wrestle a unicorn. Somehow despite having his skull shattered he refused to die.

Ubiq

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2012, 07:09:15 am »

I can't help but think that he's less a legendary wrestler and more of a legendary perv.

He could always be both; rename him Master Roshi.

ObiWorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2012, 07:56:17 am »

That's what happens when 24 inch pytons run wild on you in front of 90,000 hulkamaniacs, brother!
Pages: 1 [2]