Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Damn Wrestlers.  (Read 2358 times)

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
Damn Wrestlers.
« on: December 16, 2012, 06:50:21 pm »

The first legendary wrestler in this fort got to where he is by wrestling an echidna woman for months. Or should I say "wrestling?"

"The Elite Wrestler grabs The Echidna Woman by the upper body with his right hand!" (x30)

I can't help but think that he's less a legendary wrestler and more of a legendary perv.

Urist McLaptop

• Bay Watcher
  • dwarven child care=!!SCIENCE!!
    • View Profile
Re: Damn Wrestlers.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 06:55:33 pm »

O.o.....dwarfs are weird........but I like his thinking lol
Legend tells of a fort besieged by a dragon. When 79 brave recruits fell to its breath, the last dwarf of the fort took up arms. He sprung from his sickbed and claimed an adamant one sword before he bulrushes the dragon. A clean swipe severs the head. But the dragon claws him in the lower body and burns him alive. As he melts into a pile of booze and fat, I rename him Ronnie James Dio and change his profession to dragonslayer. He will forever be immortalized and worshipped as a dragonslayer God.

Gavakis

• Bay Watcher
  • some loser meme
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 07:01:21 pm »

dat beastialty.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 07:33:59 pm »

Oh, hey it gets better. He's a Milker.

The mental images... They burns usssss....

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 08:24:21 pm »

Advanced military... Advances.

Urist McLaptop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 09:04:16 am »

Lol
Legend tells of a fort besieged by a dragon. When 79 brave recruits fell to its breath, the last dwarf of the fort took up arms. He sprung from his sickbed and claimed an adamant one sword before he bulrushes the dragon. A clean swipe severs the head. But the dragon claws him in the lower body and burns him alive. As he melts into a pile of booze and fat, I rename him Ronnie James Dio and change his profession to dragonslayer. He will forever be immortalized and worshipped as a dragonslayer God.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2012, 11:24:08 am »

I can't help but think that he's less a legendary wrestler and more of a legendary perv.

Heh. Can I sig that? I find it oddly amusing.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Dwarfotaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2012, 12:10:07 pm »

Man, I just tried to imagine sex in the style of a Dwarf Fortress combat log, the first thing I think off involves, "the severed part sails off in an arc!". Which ended that thought process abruptly.

Urist McLaptop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2012, 03:22:42 pm »

Oh God XD I love dwarf fortress!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2012, 03:24:43 pm »

Is Toady in the works for helping wrestlers wrestle to kill?  Or at least to maim and not grope?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

ledgekindred

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh Boy, Microcline
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2012, 03:44:45 pm »

One word:

OUCH

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This is an echidna.  Even though I think they are cute as the dickens, I would not grab it over and over.
I don't understand, though that is about right with anything DF related.
I just hope he dies the same death that all dwarfs deserve: liver disease.
The legend of Reg: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=65866.0
Atir Stigildegel, Legless Hero of Diamondrelic: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=83136.0

Urist McLaptop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2012, 05:34:44 pm »

The way he was grabiing it there were no spikes on the chest >.>

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2012, 05:35:56 pm »

Well then, the conundrum is solved. The wrestler was simply engaging a hostile in the method that resulted in less blood loss.

And you guys called the poor victim a perv :<

Drazinononda

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm really too normal to play this game so much.`
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2012, 06:03:10 pm »

My sister studies jiu-jitsu (predictably, as the only girl in the class) and stuff like that is how I imagine pretty much every spar goes.

EDIT: that sounds bad, I realized. She's my sister in law, and after she humiliates the guys by beating them (despite being only about five feet and 120lbs) they don't mess with her more than they have to.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 06:04:52 pm by Drazinononda »
Children you rescue shouldn't behave like rabid beasts.  I guess your regular companions shouldn't act like rabid beasts either.
I think that's a little more impossible than I'm likely to have time for.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2012, 07:20:39 pm »

Heh. Can I sig that? I find it oddly amusing.
Feel free.
Pages: [1] 2