Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: PokeMMO (Pokemon gotta catchem all!)  (Read 6466 times)

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
Re: PokeMMO (Pokemon gotta catchem all!)
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2012, 11:24:35 pm »

I think I'll join you guys if my computer can run this. I pray to Hephaestus that I don't get a BSoD. If I don't, look for Skold. My computer is unable to play this without stuttering and freezing. I'm out.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 11:44:08 pm by dei »

Baneling

• Bay Watcher
  • Acid Balloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2012, 03:07:30 am »

Yeah, Korbac, if you hadn't noticed, starters have to be level 50 before you can trade them away.

So...yeah, that's probably not going to work.
I tend to be a stupid person. Expect me to say/do stupid things and we'll probably get along better!

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2012, 03:49:01 am »

Kinda almost sounds like someone should make a 3 person letsplay.

darklord92

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:SERGALNORTH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2012, 04:06:43 am »

looks interesting. I decided to make an account (lorane) I rather like if you have heartgold that you can have your pokemon follow you ^^
Form walking potato man out of corpse. Absorb anyone else in the house.
We have a successful derail.
The Vilous Mod - Jingle berries!

Valid_Dark

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wont let me Dream, I wont let you sleep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2012, 05:36:09 am »

we can set up some trades or whatnot through here,

stuff I have for trade,

Nidoking          nature:Adamant +attack, -sp.attack
Nidoqueen       nature:Adamant +attack, -sp.attack

magnamite      nature: idk
slowpoke        nature: don't remember, but it's not a good one.

stuff for free:
I have like 5 magikarp I can give away, going to catch as many as it takes to get the nature I want.
ummm and I have a beedrill you can have if you want.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't

My milkshake brings all the criminals to justice.

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2012, 05:52:25 am »

The DFC Playthrough: Part 2
(Because ExKirby was either too lazy or completely forgot to write up the events of yesterday.)

Following their hard-fought victories against Brock, our four fledgling pokéchampions ventured forth from Pewter towards Mount Moon, stopping briefly for some grinding, channel fuckery, and dueling Magikarp we bought from some fishmonger. After gathering their senses and having finished beating each other with fish (a fight that I won, by the way), the group headed into Mt. Moon where they were traditionally greeted by a seemingly infinite amount of zubats. (I am SO grateful pokémon don't make any noises in this game, yet.) Proceeding through the cave, the four looted the cave for all its limited valuables, beat up trainers and Team Rocket members for theirs, and occasionally getting lost before leaving the cave and heading for Cerulean. Well, except ExKirby, who hit some time of spacetime anomaly near the exit and had to navigate the cave a second time, resulting in much hilarity for everyone involved.

Having arrived in Cerulean, mostly everyone headed straight for the gym, where all but the one with the grass starter got their asses kicked (well, I did at least, judging from voice-chat everyone else did too), so we proceeded to beat up that spiky-haired kid in the blue clothes that keep stalking us before doing some grinding and dueling (speaking of which, I have yet to be defeated by the rest of the group in a duel), after which my own internet connection died, upon which everyone else decided to call it a day. What obstacle will the Four Dwarfs of Pallet have to overcome next? Will Team Rocket ever stop being complete idiots? And why the flying fuck has our rival not evolved his starter yet?
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.
Pages: 1 2 [3]