Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: Reach the End - Turn 15  (Read 15443 times)

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Reach the End - Turn 15
« Reply #195 on: August 04, 2012, 09:38:40 pm »

Well, THAT was useless. Heh.

I'll Join a solo battle, but before that try and practice my Prohyfi a little bit. Just use it to bolster my muscle strength temporarily. If I can only do one, sign up for a solo battle.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 05, 2012, 12:30:56 am »

Krokus's bearded face split in a broad grin as he looked about. "Hah! Right in my element, eh?"
This was just the sort of thing he'd been doing for the last fifteen years! Of course, he had no idea just what was edible in this strange, dream-like place, nor was he certain what critters there could be. And of course, there were a bunch of enemy combatants out here somewhere...
"Should be fun, hey boy?!" He gripped his machete and kept pace with his (admittedly rather useless-looking) companion, flinty eyes scanning the surroundings.

>Stick with Mcclay for now(we don't want him getting himself lost), but my main priorities are:
  • Keeping an eye out for any danger (signs of nearby wildlife or humans, traps or pitfalls)
  • Finding a good spot to make camp (Perhaps a copse of trees atop a hill, to give both shelter and a good vantage point. Maybe a cave, but only if there is a good field of vision from it)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 05, 2012, 06:03:01 pm »

Waiting on Maxinum.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 05, 2012, 06:16:21 pm »

(Really sorry about the wait guys!)

''Thanks very much, Drake!'' Jonny thanked with great gratitude as his fitter body readied. ''I think it's time now to take the next challenge. I'll be sure to remember this time our next session!'' He smiled as he left.

Jonny signed up in the next event as a solo.

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 06, 2012, 09:47:36 pm »

I have some bad news, guys.  My laptop has broken, and I'm going of to college here in a bit.  Although I can use my fathers desktop to get online while I am at home, once I get to college, I will have next to no time to do turns (I'll be doing them at the library, which closes at five).  That's why I have made the judgement call, and I will be putting this RTD on hiatus until my laptop is fixed.  Unfortunately, I had to choose between this RTD and my other RTD, Roll to be a Mage, and I chose Roll to be a Mage.

This RTD will not be dead!  Check back in a month or so, and you may just see the new turn.  Sorry guys, but life happens sometimes.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]