Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Glitch or rare mood?  (Read 2005 times)

Garath

• Bay Watcher
  • Helping to deforest the world
    • View Profile
Re: Glitch or rare mood?
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2012, 03:05:21 pm »

Ive certainly had armor roll outta the craftsdwarf workshop moods, but as people are saying, only in bone.  I imagine thats a regular bonecrafting mood rather than armorer though my latest was a possession so cant check

yep, bone, wood or stone things that you wouldn't expect. Rare, but it happens. I forgot what it was but I remember that I was thinking "can you have that in bone?", but I never had a craft workshop grab a metal first, since metalcrafting (and armor crafting, since it was a metal first) takes place at a forge
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris
Jam a door with its corpse and let all the goblins in. Hey, nobody said it had to be a weapon against your enemies.
Quote from: Frogwarrior
And then everyone melted.

Quietust

• Bay Watcher
  • Does not suffer fools gladly
    • View Profile
    • QMT Productions
Re: Glitch or rare mood?
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2012, 03:22:53 pm »

Ive certainly had armor roll outta the craftsdwarf workshop moods, but as people are saying, only in bone.  I imagine thats a regular bonecrafting mood rather than armorer though my latest was a possession so cant check
A moody bone carver certainly can produce various types of armor, but you can only possibly get ones that can normally be made out of bone - gauntlets, helms, masks, greaves, and leggings, all of which have [BARRED].
P.S. If you don't get this note, let me know and I'll write you another.
It's amazing how dwarves can make a stack of bones completely waterproof and magmaproof.
It's amazing how they can make an entire floodgate out of the bones of 2 cats.
Pages: 1 [2]