Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The Plane of Mists: The most hardcore chew you up and spit you out world ever  (Read 2836 times)

Auning

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

On my current embark in an evil biome on top of a volcano
A cave AND a volcano? I thought only one could occupy a tile? Well my standards for embarking just went way up.

A cave being a little bit dug out lair into the side of the mountain, housing the two ettins. Not like a cave that leads to the caverns, if that's what you were thinking. Either way, I think it could be possible. If you have a 3x3 embark, and one space being taken up by the volcano, it should be possible for lairs and such to be placed around it in the open spaces. I'm not exactly an expert on the topic though, heheh.
[DESCRIPTION:A horse-like creature susceptible to severed nerves when muscles are torn in limb, grasp and starting length are all the same.]
[BLOOD:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:EGG_YOLK:LIQUID]
[PUS:LOCAL_CREATURE:BIRD_ROC]

jdf318

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh.
Why did you say Giant if they were Collosi?
I was hoping for giant lovers...

Is that even possible? In fact, can they have giant families?

TheBlueSteel

• Bay Watcher
  • This user menaces with spikes of sarcasm
    • View Profile

Oh.
Why did you say Giant if they were Collosi?
I was hoping for giant lovers...

Is that even possible? In fact, can they have giant families?

I do believe I've seen up to four Giants in one lair.... so it certainly is a possibility.

That said, I didn't exactly check to see if they were related before slaughtering them all.

Monk321654

• Bay Watcher
  • [COMPUTER_DEPENDENT]
    • View Profile

If this isn't actually in game, someone oughta make a request for Megabeasts and Semi Megabeasts to hang around each other like families.
Even giants get lonely sometimes.
This is a side-effect of dwarven animal training (hit animal with hammer until it forgets that it hates you, then lovingly cuddle it).

I'm not your average Bay12er. I care about my drunken midgets.
Pages: 1 [2]