Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98]

Author Topic: Things that made you Penguin today. <( ' >' )>  (Read 216740 times)

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones
Re: Things that made you Penguin today. <( ' >' )>
« Reply #1455 on: May 02, 2012, 04:26:57 pm »

* GlyphGryph gives a slow clap of wings.
* MaximumZero seconds this.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Former penguin thread. Viva la revolution!
« Reply #1456 on: May 02, 2012, 05:05:51 pm »

We have already converted a polar bear to a penguin. Though the result was kinda disgusting so doing that is really a loss for both sides.

Also, if you're creative enough, there are many different weapons I could be. Will I blind them? Will you use the jitteriness to function as a makeshift jackhammer to drill to their land-based fortresses and destroy them from inside? Will you send my many forms to them, letting the ponies slay them, implement the remains in baked goods (as per traditional pony war-victory custom), and consume me, only to find that HOLY SHIT I'M A GENETICALLY ENGINEERED SUPER-POISON BIO-WEAPON THING and then they start bleeding flashing light from every orifice and die painfully (like an internal Lord English dance party where he parties a little too hard)? i hope i didn't use up all the imagination
If we're comparing avatar powers, mine can literally shoot magic from his gun. Provided he has caster shells. There's one shell in the picture, so he can get off at least one. Maybe not much more than that. Hm. We may be doomed.
Whether or not you only have one shot or not, I have this much more impressive magic attack. Or this.
That is pretty damn impressive, though I do have one shell that can suck a person into a tiny black hole. If you happen to watch much past that, ignore the fact that the guy comes out of it about two minutes later. Dude is super powerful, apparently.
I'd probably need to obtain a nanohapenguin to top that, mostly from sheer ridiculousness of firepower.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: May 02, 2012, 05:08:09 pm »

* GlyphGryph gives a slow clap of wings.
happy 100th page!

if you don't change the no. of posts/page, that is.
Happy (almost) 31st page as well!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: May 02, 2012, 05:33:19 pm »

No matter where this goes, I'll always have a penguin avatar.

Though I'm hoping Kobold Troubadour is still reading this thread and could maybe add an olive wreath to his honorable Spartan penguin.

*cough*

Capntastic

• Bay Watcher
  • Greetings, mortals!
    • View Profile
    • A review and literature weblog I never update
« Reply #1459 on: May 02, 2012, 05:46:48 pm »

Reverted back to my default because you guys can't help but take a good thing and kill it by running it into the ground.  WAY TO GO.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: May 02, 2012, 05:47:24 pm »

This is how fads go, Capntastic. Don't tell me you expected it to go on forever.
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98]