Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Do It Yourself Adventure  (Read 1594 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Do It Yourself Adventure
« on: August 15, 2012, 06:07:57 pm »

You are a rather generic unisexual (But vaguely manlike anyway) humanoid standing in a rather featureless room. A few questions arise.

Describe yourself. Name, clothes, hair style, gender, history, personality?
Describe your surroundings. Where exactly are you?
Describe your situation. Anything bad happening?

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Do It Yourself Adventure
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 06:18:44 pm »

Describe yourself. Name, clothes, hair style, gender, history, personality?
Look I hardly see how that is relevant at the moment.

Describe your surroundings. Where exactly are you?
What? Why would- FINE. I am in a room. It appears to be featureless and white. There is a window behind me to my left.

Describe your situation. Anything bad happening?
ANYTHING BAD HAPPENING?

WH-

I JUST GOT SHOT

NOT SURE IF THAT QUALIFIES?

ANY OTHER QUESTIONS? MY FAVOURITE FOOD IS TOAST, DOES THAT HELP?
Long Live United Forenia!

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 06:36:12 pm »

Spoiler: Spoilered due to size (click to show/hide)

No offense meant, our protagonist (You, sort of...) is complaining about his working conditions. Sorry for the inconvenience, I'll stop him (You?) from forming a union for forum game protagonists.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 06:38:04 pm by Fniff »

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 07:03:13 pm »

Spoiler: Spoilered due to size (click to show/hide)

No offense meant, our protagonist (You, sort of...) is complaining about his working conditions. Sorry for the inconvenience, I'll stop him (You?) from forming a union for forum game protagonists.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

[/allingoodfun]
Long Live United Forenia!

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 07:17:42 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Welp, that's my triumphant return to forum games knackered. My protagonist has gone rogue and I've peeved the only person to post thus far. This was probably a bad idea.

(OOC: Could more people post? There's 42 views, there must be someone who has an idea.)

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2012, 10:49:26 pm »

Fear not, bald unremarkable protagonist! I shall save this adventure with a large helping of rushed ideas and a nigh-lethal dosage of imagination!

Your name is Rralph (heavy emphasis on the second 'R'). You are a female albino with short, patchy hair. You wear a wife beater, purple speedo, snow gloves, and galoshes.

You've spent the majority of your eighteen-year-long life being raised by koalas after your mother discarded you as an infant. You and your koala family regularly go on wondrous adventures together, where you learn about the true meaning of friendship, the importance of sharing, and other generic children's show virtues.

You are blissfully cheerful at all hours of the day, every day. That isn't always the case with your other personalities, however. I mentioned that you also suffer from a severe case of Disassociative Personality Disorder, right?

You and your koala kin are currently holding a friendly meeting in a treehouse you found in the backyard you broke into just ten minutes ago. It looks like things are going to have to be put on hold, though. As the owners of the property are very upset that you violently threw their children out of the treehouse and refuse to leave the vicinity.

How's that?

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2012, 11:17:18 pm »

Fear not, bald unremarkable protagonist! I shall save this adventure with a large helping of rushed ideas and a nigh-lethal dosage of imagination!

Your name is Rralph (heavy emphasis on the second 'R'). You are a female albino with short, patchy hair. You wear a wife beater, purple speedo, snow gloves, and galoshes.

You've spent the majority of your eighteen-year-long life being raised by koalas after your mother discarded you as an infant. You and your koala family regularly go on wondrous adventures together, where you learn about the true meaning of friendship, the importance of sharing, and other generic children's show virtues.

You are blissfully cheerful at all hours of the day, every day. That isn't always the case with your other personalities, however. I mentioned that you also suffer from a severe case of Disassociative Personality Disorder, right?

You and your koala kin are currently holding a friendly meeting in a treehouse you found in the backyard you broke into just ten minutes ago. It looks like things are going to have to be put on hold, though. As the owners of the property are very upset that you violently threw their children out of the treehouse and refuse to leave the vicinity.

How's that?
I didn,t think this fourm could creep me out any more, the king has proved me wrong
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.