Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: treefortress, abecoiyaso: the elfs are slaves by the gobs[Community game]  (Read 7211 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: the elven journey to treefortress, abecoiyaso [Community game]
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2012, 07:22:28 pm »

One what?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2012, 07:33:19 pm »

one print key.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2012, 08:43:43 pm »

14th felsite: do i see what i see? is that a caravan? oh yes!  we get to finaliy get to sell our wares to others so we will now be known! and they are elfs too! more kinsmenship  is better, it is good to know that there are otehr civilizations... even if they are just us, i am begining to wonder if theses "humans" and "dwarfs" are even real. and it rained for the first time too: its good to see the stuff of life. they had some glass and some cute crafts that we just HAD to buy i mean they had cute little puzzles and puzzle boxs and we bought some other stuff like cloth and  some less then interesting items. we sold them some..very... ethical.. bone... earrings? and some dress's and loincloths.

(( they still seem to hate wooden items :I ))
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 08:51:55 pm by wer6 »

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2012, 08:55:57 pm »

6th hematite: today marks the 25th dead animal... and we slaughtered them all...i feel a bit sad...i  am just gonna drink my self silly now...mmmm wine

it appears in that only elfs are real.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2012, 09:04:47 pm »

22nd hematite- due due due wait what is that little dog th- OH GOD IVE BEEN SHANKED! HEEELPP! fuuccckk... oh god oh god  it hurts...

first cutebold thief shanked the expedition leader. greatwyrm you shot it a couple time but it ran away and it killed a dingo.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2012, 09:28:56 pm »

Tame or wild?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2012, 09:30:45 pm »

the high herbalists: he got angry when his dingo died he was really sad when he  got bugged by some rats and punched me in the leg braking bones then quickly began the healing process  :'(

20th galena- i dont even care anymore... first my leg gets smashed in by the " high herbalist" and now i  have to stay in bed for the rest of my life... why me? why do i have to be the closest  person that is completely helpless? now i'm gonna have to stay in this room forever...no more birds... no more trees... all i get is what is in the door way...i hate myself... damn you kobold...
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 06:25:36 am by wer6 »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2012, 10:16:04 pm »

GreatWyrmSteel's locally-famous "Speech of the Sun"

"Ladies and gentlemen--and the High Herbalist counts as neither, shame be upon you--our wise leader is bedridden, possibly for life. Do you know what we must do? Simple. We must make it like he was never harmed.
"We need a trapper catching birds--a carpenter with cages--snares for larger birds and animals--a new room, surrounded by pillars holding up a canopy of leaves and a fair meadow--tame deer grazing nearby--trees growing, singing lullabies to lull him into his pained sleep--flowers whose beauty compels him to hold on, just one more day.
"This isn't just for one elf, though. If we show the peoples of the world that we are kind and just, and take care of those who are harmed, we will be blessed by the peoples of the world. If we show that we are callous, we will lose support from the dwarves--the humans--even our own people. We cannot tarry.
"Taking care of the injured isn't all we must do, however. We must have justice! Thus I state my sentence, and hope you agree: The High Herbalist is to be stripped of her title, and if by the dawning of print she has not contributed one item of value to our leader's resting room, she will face what I call the Sacrifice to the Sun. We will gather seven great spikes for the week's seven days, and a room barely big enough to stand in with a chute seven trees tall leading up. From this chute, we will dump the former High Herbalist and leave her seven days. For another two weeks, a single spike will be dropped in on alternate days. Finally, after a further month of isolation, feeding on rainwater and passing beetles, she will be released, having faced judgement. Thus we show that we will not be trifled with! For we will not!
"We are not weak.
"We are not frail.
"We are the trunk of the mighty oak, the fang of the fierce wolf, the inevitable waters of the tide.
"We are not just elves.
"We. Are. Abecoiyaso!"
Sig

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2012, 06:22:16 am »

someone destroyed the high herbalist's tree house support  and i was the only one in it 3 was crushed including me :( also we had 2 migrant waves. i will begin writing about it. greatwyrm you are now the expedition leader now :D i have a feeling that someone wants us all dead. I appointed someone else who is  competent at social skill instead of novice.

last writing of the expedition leader

sandstone 8th:  lots of new people came... none of them even noticed me in this small place.  a little child came in though... i think he is about two...  wait do i hear wood creaking? oh god... FUUUUU- the rest of the book is covered in blood and  shredded cloth.

the first child came and immediately got crushed :( i rebuilt the hut quickly now everyone is a  inch bewteen cracking. i hope the new bedroom level is enough...

« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 06:45:09 am by wer6 »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2012, 07:14:25 am »

Me, too.
How's the former High Herbalist and are you dead?
Sig

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2012, 07:21:09 am »

well the herbalists arms are broken and i am now decorative red paint along with  our first child and a cheese maker :P

EDIT: it appears you have a lover now: amane thiyoqueca: the bowyer.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 07:23:58 am by wer6 »

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2012, 07:26:37 am »

i will write to your point of view now: what do you want the writing style to be?

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2012, 07:38:21 am »

17th moonstone: i guess i will be recording our history... in this little book let i made i heard someone one running away from some green creature but: it appears another rumor is true: goblins are real one with a huge backpack and he took  our only other child... the other is being memorialized and now some evil green creature stole the other one... earlier i got 2 elf volunteers who  wnated to protect us... but we wernt enough.. i want to build a wall.. so we chould protect our selves from thosecreatures of evil and  if something else trys to kills us we whould atleast have a chance...

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2012, 07:40:55 am »

Clearly our laxness in punishing the former High Herbalist is costing us!
We must sentence her to the Sacrifice to the Sun, and let the goblins know that worse will happen to them if they continue to harass us.
Sig

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2012, 07:43:07 am »

im building a wall at the moment so we can stand a chance if we get seiged and we have no stone so we can build mechanisms. it isnt a question of elfpower its materials.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 08:02:13 am by wer6 »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5