Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: treefortress, abecoiyaso: the elfs are slaves by the gobs[Community game]  (Read 7529 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: the elven journey to treefortress, abecoiyaso [Community game]
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2012, 07:56:28 am »

Fair enough. Build the Tower of the Sun when you can.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2012, 08:04:20 am »

(( how do you check mandates? i don't even know how))

our wall almost finished. we just need the stone for mechanisms and then we can start dispensing the justice of the sacrifice to the sun! and i made it so that our entrance is the river: caravans go throught their and then they trade and eave over the river.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2012, 08:11:46 am »

obsidian 18th: i think some earings went missing eh nothing important. but i cant wait tell summer because hopefully some dwarfs might come and trade if they are real.

also i dont know why but some bone carvers made a HUUGGEE pile of crafts- all of them made of bone- it is kind of creepy... and there all made of horses.

and i went too th meadow there is horse teeth EVERYWHERE! and the horses are kicking eachothers teeth right in front of me... i mean what in the trees blzes is with those demented animals

I then went to the dining room- there are corpses of  ravens EVERYWHERE and blood too... it is scary as hell in this place.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 08:14:58 am by wer6 »

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2012, 08:24:53 am »

1st  granite: it appears everyone has forgot about the deaths of last year and now everyone seems happy. probably because of the kestrels migrating to here
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 09:00:25 am by wer6 »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2012, 08:45:09 am »

You can check mandates through the (n)obles screen.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2012, 07:30:21 pm »

as we continue our progreess: I feel a need to build something glorious... something completely ethical: a statue of myself made completely of wood. and in the hands of the statue of myself: a steel bow worthy of showiness ( nothing is happening so i am building a statue of you greatwyrm :P or do you want me to build the sun tower? )

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2012, 08:27:10 pm »

Either or.
Giant steel bow sounds cool. Can elves make ballistae? If so, install one in the middle of the bow.
Sig

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2012, 08:41:59 pm »

i believe that once we obtain a pick we can dig. so yah :P i picked a place  with fluc iron and lots of other mats ;)

EDIT: i got to go to sleep :(
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 08:44:11 pm by wer6 »

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2012, 02:40:11 pm »

23rd slate: more migrants! just in time for a holiday!and because of the migrants we now have 45 people in our  ranks! this calls for celebration! i asked for 500 ( insert elven equivalent of urist) of booze! that'll make even the most alcoholic of elfs and maybe even some dwarven children! what a good day

entry 24th: my head huuuurttss... i think i drank 5  (elven equivalent of urist) of wine! anyways i think i am gonna see if we can get some cheese and maybe a bit of mushrooms.

note:  i whould've had 50 but a mini tantrum spiral happened and killed nearly half the elfs.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 03:00:37 pm by wer6 »

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2012, 03:09:48 pm »

18th felsite: a caravan has came!  but another elven one... i dont think dwarfs even exist but... there are kobolds and elfs... so wait: we are the only ones on the entire planet! this is gonna be another- OH GOD A AMBUSH! GET TO THE TREE HOUSE! SEND THE BOWELFS!

note: i checked through legends and that they DO exist however in a extremly low numbers so that both immedatly got conquered by the kobolds and goblins and the elfs :P also elfs are the biggest civ kind of funny when you think about it :P also the dwarfs are on the other side of the planet so there isnt much of a chance of it happening.

EDIT: and a goblin seige to boot. i will tell what happens in the end.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 03:11:43 pm by wer6 »

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2012, 03:40:57 pm »

6th hematite: blood is all over the page

oh god oh god EVERYONE IS DEAD! everyone... is dead! they took... out everyone! the epedition leader... the herbalist.... and poor  greatwyrm... Jesus.... they kept poking at him... and he just... stopped moving... the goblins killed the children too! why... why are they so cruel... * a later entry from the expedition leader the  ink is blood

there's blood every where: all of us are never meant to live in this cruel world: we must join our brethren  who has joined rofa  and become one with the forest: we must end our mortal body's and join the spirits of everyone: the warriors of greatness!

note: goblins actually fucked us over: with their spears  i barely managed to fend them of: sorry you had to die but also the sacrifice died to so were almost completely doomed.

here are the ten survivors: some are tantruming.

the poor expedition leader whose arm is cut off: she wont make a deceant fight of the goblinarmy: also all the traders are dead: DEAD! so were gunna have a elven siege soon...but we have there weapons now!... uhh yah

herbalist: completly healthy and happy: what  kind of sadisitc monster is she!? and she is standing on top of a body and a blod bath were the inital combat took.

planter:a now  widow'ed elf who had lsot her husband to the fight: her husband was greatwyrm also she likes arrows and brass.

a soap maker who had a nice bath lately: also she is missing her b\hand but its nothing important: currently wallowing in blood of other elfs... what the fuck...

2 tanners both are unhappy.

a wrestler who broke a gobos head then charged at another before getting speared at the lower body but nothing important got speared just a open lower body

the new  ranger commander  who is missing a foot she is quite miserable about this and her arm is broken too add to the pain.

two recruits with various wounds.

EDIT: recruit went beserk: one less sain  noramal elf one ferric culish elf added.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 03:47:33 pm by wer6 »

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~

elfs are going berserk and death is coming along at a steady rate... gahhh...

12th malachite:( from migrants point of view): the legendary fortress of treefortress! what a bueti-what is that sme-- OH GOD A SKELETON!... who is this... is this greatwyrms book? oh god... it appears  this fortress died... wait... i hear other elfs! this fortress may have not died yet... i hope... and i hear screams... i wish i never signed up for this...well i guess sicne i am probably the only doctor in this settlement i guess i am the highest herbalist and god this place is a blood bath there is blood EVERYWHERE! i guess it cna feed the plants? and there is a surgeon too. i have a feeling this fort might have hope...
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 06:11:07 pm by wer6 »

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~

21st galena: it appears some kobold stole a dress... what the fuck? a worn dress too... anyways another el- wait they down have pointy ears! there HUMANS! BY THE GLORIOUS GOD THEY DONT MIND THE SMELL EITHER! HOORAY! we got everything! they had that was even remotly helpful.. even this weird curved edge thing... pick they called it... they showed us who to use it!  i think we now know the dwarfs secrets! YAY

note: got a pick  8) were gonna really strike the earth now.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~

who wants the digger elf? :P

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Me!
GreatWyrmStone. Hates goblins. That's good for now.
Sig
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5