Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 485 486 [487] 488 489 ... 565

Author Topic: Starbound - We have lift off.  (Read 945218 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Starbound - We have lift off.
« Reply #7290 on: February 11, 2014, 02:46:39 am »

I am kind of REALLY bored of solo play in Starbound right now. What are the multiplayer servers currently and the standard Bay12 password? (which I know cannot be said in main chat)

Also if you don't want me there, that is fine too.

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #7291 on: February 11, 2014, 02:59:49 am »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7292 on: February 11, 2014, 04:02:46 am »

I would suggest Tylui's server, for everyone involved. Me and Tylui are pretty active on that, and there aren't too many others on, so we're beginning to feel lonely.

Of course, I also encourage people to go to Ibid's server if he's on. He's getting very little attention, and he deserves at least some for starting up a server.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

CaptainKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • @DrCaptainKobold
« Reply #7293 on: February 11, 2014, 09:03:29 am »

Someone else already promoted you. In fact, there's a suggestion LP starring a kobold in starbound. Did you really think you could make a kobold mod and not be detected by the mighty Bay12?

I saw that! It is ridiculously exciting coming back here and seeing that my recent work is being used and played with.  All hail the mighty Bay 12 Forums!

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #7294 on: February 11, 2014, 12:25:46 pm »

Can someone link me a list of the mods Tylui is using? Planning on returning to multiplayer.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #7295 on: February 11, 2014, 01:36:48 pm »

I've got:

MeteoRelief
parallax_fix
TTWackyGuns

Which they are all server-side mods. Vanilla client will connect just fine!

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #7296 on: February 11, 2014, 02:31:19 pm »

I've got:

MeteoRelief
parallax_fix
TTWackyGuns

Which they are all server-side mods. Vanilla client will connect just fine!
Thanks. Also, I tried to connect to yours and it said 'wrong password'. Did you put a password on it, or am I an idiot?
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #7297 on: February 11, 2014, 02:37:01 pm »

The password is the name of the race most often played by members of this forum when playing the game for which the forum was created. ; )

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7298 on: February 11, 2014, 03:44:27 pm »

kobold?

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #7299 on: February 11, 2014, 03:50:57 pm »

kobold?

lol

And sappho is correct, it is often the passwords for servers run by members of this forum. If you're unsure still, gimme a PM and I'll tell ya

Lukewarm

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps, if you ask nicely.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7300 on: February 11, 2014, 07:13:46 pm »

Terran was right-Tylui's server IS lonely! On the plus side, I've found lots of delicious metal.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7301 on: February 11, 2014, 07:18:57 pm »

It would be a lot less lonely if you were actually on it, Lukecold.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Lukewarm

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps, if you ask nicely.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7302 on: February 11, 2014, 07:23:00 pm »

I had been for a while, but then I left. Found two Ribbits.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7303 on: February 11, 2014, 08:03:33 pm »

Sappho, Tylui wants to know when you're going to log on. He didn't ask me to ask you but I'd figure I'd ask anyway.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #7304 on: February 12, 2014, 02:40:42 am »

I can't promise when I'll have time. During the week I'm most likely to be on in the evenings (GMT+1). Around 6 pm or later. On the weekends I could come on anytime.

What time zone are most of you in, on Tylui's server? Is it mostly Americans, or Europeans, or people elsewhere, or a mix? Time zones are a big factor.

In any case, I'm not interested in a lot of fighting. I like exploring sometimes, but mostly I do that single player. My main goal in the multiplayer is to build a big facility for everyone to share things, which I'll probably also do myself just for simplicity's sake, then when I've done everything I want to do I'll invite everyone else there to use it and build whatever other things they want.
Pages: 1 ... 485 486 [487] 488 489 ... 565