Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Which household shound be focused on for the second week?

Eientei Household (Eirin, Kaguya, Mokou, Keine, Reisen, Tewi)
- 2 (33.3%)
Hakugyokurou Household (Yuyuko, Youmu)
- 0 (0%)
Hakurei Household (Reimu, Marisa, Alice, Suika)
- 2 (33.3%)
Team (9) Household (Letty, Cirno, Wriggle, Mystia, Rumia, Daiyousei).
- 0 (0%)
Yakumo Household (Yukari, Ran, Chen)
- 1 (16.7%)
Scarlet Devil Mansion (Remilia, Flandre, Sakuya, Meiling, Patchouli, Koakuma)
- 0 (0%)
Single Household #1 (Yuuka Kazami)
- 0 (0%)
Single Household #2 (Nitori Kawashiro)
- 1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: The Sims 3: Touhou: Denizens of Digital Enviroments *Update 14*  (Read 39136 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: The Sims 3: Touhou: Denizens of Digital Enviroments *Update 11*
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2012, 11:20:51 pm »

Money is pretty much printable if you know how.

You mean by finding rocks? I've scoured nearly the entire town at least twice and I found one near the stone circle.   ::) It's quite odd, because I've had another game and I was finding diamond just outside the front door.

Though I forgot to mention, the cost of the tower was offset by Meiling accepting a check for about $2000 from a grateful victim. Honour and justice, blah blah but I do want them to make some progress.
Have someone do Martial Arts, and get them to the point where they're breaking Space Rocks with the "Timber Terminator" challenge done. You'll get an uncut gem about half the time after that. You get a lot of junk, but occasionally you get Vampire's Eyes, Pink Diamonds, Soulpeaces and Tiberium. (Hint: If you find a piece of Tiberium, get it spire cut and give it about a week. ;))

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
Re: The Sims 3: Touhou: Denizens of Digital Enviroments *Update 13*
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2012, 01:06:28 am »

Ah, right. I remember reading about the whole tiberium method. I might use that, though they were straining for money to even go on a trip, not to mention buying a martial arts training dummy. A week or two later, with promotions and pay rises and we'd be making money. It's a shame, because I did want Meiling to begin martial arts training (It would have been less dangerous then her cooking. Really, Flandre threw up at least twice in one day. ::)

Anyway, I've been keeping track of the polls and from the look of things we've got a tie. I'll leave it going for another day or so and see if that changes, if not then I'll either cast my own vote to break the tie or I'll flip a coin. Which ever seems most appropriate at the time.
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2012, 03:30:04 pm »

You can always have everyone explore the catacombs in the graveyard at least once a day, too. There have been finds in there that were worth over §1,000 for a single trip.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2012, 12:39:35 am »

Well, I've left the voting as long as I feel reasonable and bah.. it's still a tie. *Flips coin*.

Righto, the next week ingame will be following the Hakurei Household! Please welcome Reimu Hakurei, Marisa Kirisame, Alice Margatroid and Suika Ibuki to the forefront.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'll have a proper update for the first day up soon, just have to organise some things both ingame and outside of it. This has produced a suprisingly large amount of files.
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2012, 12:45:55 am »

I predict Suika being drunk 98% of this week.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2012, 07:42:24 am »

Update #14 Week 2: Day 1:

Well, things seem to be going well so far. Money is really not an issue now as they're currently sitting on around $50,000. Job wise, only Marisa's got a "job" and she makes about $100 per day. Life long goals are Reimu: Have a large amount of money, Suika: Bottomless cellar of booze, Alice: Chess Champion, and Marisa: Writing (I think).

Since we've got more money to work with, I'm open to suggestions on activities.

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
Re: The Sims 3: Touhou: Denizens of Digital Enviroments *Update 14*
« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2012, 09:07:55 pm »

I think I'll let this fall to the wayside, what with my classes starting up within a week and a need to get things sorted. Plus my humour bone isn't working properly so I feel I can't do it justice. I'm not writing it off entirely, just don't expect an update for a month or so.

I apologise to those who were following this, as well as extending a thanks to those who put time aside to read my inane ramblings. I did this at first to see whether I could stick with it for a week, which I did. If I was able to bring a smile to the audience while I was at it, then I consider it a complete success!

See you around the mining tunnels.

Mech#4

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2012, 09:10:00 pm »

Someone will probably bump this in a month, then.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

staixiah

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2012, 07:40:34 am »

can you upload character again please? old link is dead

thank you

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2012, 07:45:21 am »

Damn that's almost frighteningly accurate.

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2012, 11:41:28 pm »

Hm, well... I didn't make them, but I don't know the person who did so I can't ask them...

Ah, whatever. :P
http://www.mediafire.com/?exi16xxnc4d024d
That should be all of the character files I used in the updates.
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files
There's a link that should explain how to install the package files.

The .zip file includes all of the characters you see in the series. Suika Ibuki's two files are installed like the usual mod files (double click than install from the launcher).

Oh, Yuka Kazami and Nitori Kawashiro I made myself, using the very robust customisation tools present within the base game.
I did use another mod that extends the facial sliders for more extreme changes, x2 is what I used I believe. (Oo, also. I might've included one character who's not from Touhou, since I can't read japanese I downloaded all the files that looked appropriate, so one of them is of that squid-girl from an anime)

Hmm... anything else.

Well, in the first update you can see the Scarlet Devil Mansion. By the end of the series I had created most of the characters houses (Based off designs I first made in Minecraft )
This includes the Hakurei Shrine, Kirisame Magic Shop, Scarlet Devil Mansion (improved from what you see in the first update), Hakugyokurou and blah blah. I did use some japanese style housing mods for Hakugyokurou for things like sliding doors and bamboo mats. Base expansions that would be needed are World Adventures, and Ambitions.

Note:: The clothing mods DON'T require any mods to work. Some of the clothes are restricted to certain ages. (Remilia/Flandre are child, Yukari is Young Adult - Adult - Elder, Reimu is Teen - Young Adult)

I'm willing to share the buildings, but I'm not sure exactly how I should go about doing so. I think I can upload them to the Sims 3 database (ingame). I'll look into it if your interested.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2012, 11:47:05 pm »

Damn that's almost frighteningly accurate.
I was just thinking the same thing.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 15, 2012, 08:33:45 am »

Heh. ;D
I'd say that was planned but it was more of a joke than any planning.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

JCookiez0

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2012, 05:37:46 am »

the link for the stuff doesn't work.. :( can someone tell me a working one?

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2012, 06:22:59 am »

Do you mean the link in the first post? I uploaded the clothes mod myself on Mediafire if you see my post above as the place I originally got them from doesn't work anymore.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6