Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dagger stuck harmlessly in dwarf  (Read 393 times)

Gezol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Dagger stuck harmlessly in dwarf
« on: September 11, 2006, 04:02:00 pm »

One of my recruits was taken by a strange mood, which caused me to look at his inventory and notice the large copper dagger stuck in him. I remembered that particular recruit being involved in a fight with a couple of kobold thieves a while back, so that made sense. What made less sense was the fact that the dwarf was completely unwounded. I'm not sure where the dagger is stuck, since the message goes off the screen before it says, but there it is. Save available if you need it, as ever...

Also, an unrelated very minor little grammatical/typo thing- it says a dwarf has "gone with a drink for far, far too long" instead of "without."

Edited to add: I'd forgotten about the tab key. It's stuck in his left upper arm, and that part is indeed unhurt, if it makes a difference...

[ September 11, 2006: Message edited by: Gezol ]

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
Re: Dagger stuck harmlessly in dwarf
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 01:53:00 am »

Stuck-ins don't stop healing over time right now, and stuck-ins can come from brown or even gray wounds, which heal fast.  Probably won't address that until I get around to infecting the wounds and making pus dribble down the dagger and stuff.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!