Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 333657 times)

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 46: Massacre on the Atlantic)
« Reply #1740 on: December 10, 2012, 06:41:17 pm »

L.T Alfred will prop himself up gains the side of the ship shout something patriotic and then shoot artillo in the face.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: December 10, 2012, 07:32:15 pm »

((So if Mercer killed a medic he would lose the penalty right?))

Characters with "consuming" heal powers don't get any medical bonuses, so no actually. I don't think Alex has ever consumed a Medic either.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 47: God save the Queen!)
« Reply #1742 on: December 10, 2012, 07:57:42 pm »

Chapter 47: God save the Queen!

Rainbow Dash shrugs off dropping all her firepower into the ocean as she climbs up the ship, runs past the battle and flips the sword handle into her mouth. She jumps to the higher front part of the ship where Admiral Waverider and Hernando Cortez are dueling. (2 vs. 1) She sprints past and gives Cortez an annoying cut on his Left Pinky.

The Pastamancer sends his spaghetti element over to suck the life out of the Ballestro. The flying spaghetti mass obeys and flies over to La Hispaniola aiming it's noodely tentacles at the crossbowman. (4 vs. 5) When a tentacle pokes him, the Ballestro swings his crossbow at it. (4 vs. 6) The spaghetti floats away from the counter attack.
Meanwhile, the lack of the spaghetti element on the Lunar vessel gives time for the Anti-Pastians to attack the pasta wizard! (5 vs. 2) They throw him to the ground and start kicking him in the weakest points in the armor just as he fires a spear off at the Artillero! (3 vs. 4) It misses, and the anti-pastians just kick him over and over.

Applejack takes out a swig of Hard Sweet Apple Acres Cider. (Rights Reserved) (4) With a stiff gulp, the drink doesn't heal any of her wounds, but it dulls all the pain. "Alright, let's get it on doggies!" The slightly inebriated mare grasps her sword via mouth and charges into the Spanish Guards. (5 vs. 4) This time she gains the advantage as many are sliced and bucked off ship by her accord.

Lieutenant Colonel Alfred Daniel Wintle, limps to the side of the ship and leans against the door leading to the ship's interior. He points his Webley Revolver at the Artillero. "By order of Queen, Minister, and God, I send you off my homeland!" (2 vs. 1) He shoots the Artillero in the toe, and he falls to the floor.

The Lunar Guards now have over a 2-1 advantage over the Spanish guards and charge them! (4 vs. 2) They hack more of them to pieces, throwing countless bodies overboard.

Ballestero loads his Crossbow again.

Artillero, lying on the ground. Grunts as he props himself into a prone position, aims his musket up with
Lieutenant Colonel Alfred Daniel Wintle one more time and fires. (6 vs. 1) Wintle flinches as the lead ball tears through his vital organs. Bleeding out a waterfall, he staggers his way to the edge of the ship. He then turns around and addresses the L.R.S. Crater: "It seems my time is up! I would like to congratulate this musket wielding fellow as the victor in my final duel, but most of all I want to thank the Lunar Republic for allowing me a chance to serve with them and fight once more for my country. With this I say farewell, and God save the Queen!" Wintle gives a stiff salute as his body tips backwards off of the ship, falling stiffly into the ocean.
Lieutenant Colonel Alfred Daniel Wintle has died!

Hernando Cortez gains confidence as the H.O.E.S. are slaughtered and runs at Admiral Waverider with renewed enthusiasm. (4 vs. 5) He nearly pierces the stallion in his neck, but the Admiral dodges swiftly (4 vs. 1) and slices into Cortez's Right Leg. "Now to finish this ye' ass lickin' bastard!" (1 vs. 1-1) The sea-dog trips and falls down. Cortez sees this as an opportunity to finish off the pony and he charges. As he raises his spear for a deadly blow, he trips on the admiral's dropped hatchet. He stumbles overboard. "NOOOOOOOOOO- Well at least maybe I could get gold in Atlanti-" He hits the water with a big splash and sinks rapidly. The boat is quite for a moment as Waverider brushes himself and stands back up. There is more silence....."Victory!" The Lunar crew roars with victory.

Spoiler: La Hispaniola (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Neutral NPCs (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 04:55:12 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: December 10, 2012, 08:00:54 pm »

"Hey! Help me out!"
Cannenoli cocoon, saving self from the pastians and healing whatever wounds may be taken. The Elemental continues going after the Ballestero.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: December 10, 2012, 08:08:59 pm »

Goddamn, the new recruits are dying fast.
Better for me! :P
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: December 10, 2012, 10:56:48 pm »

Fething hell guys, I apperciate the effort to get the Medic out but could you last slightly longer?
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: December 11, 2012, 01:35:14 am »

Rainbow Dash grits her teeth against the pain.

Almost over. Then...

Snatch the Lt. Colonel's Lee Enfield from the deck of the ship, fire at the Ballestero.

((Because he totally left his loot behind before taking a dive. Heh.))

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: December 11, 2012, 01:45:37 am »

"This ain't over yet!"
Let the Lunar Guards finish off the Spaniards and go slash, buck, and bash up the Ballestero!
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: December 11, 2012, 10:15:05 am »

Heh, it appears that the disposable NPC to slow down Cortes was rather more capable then i thought. Congratulations, admiral!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: December 11, 2012, 11:18:02 am »

((Most of our major problems have been resolved by NPCs.  :P))

3. Run Resize Enable

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: December 11, 2012, 11:40:43 am »

((You guys DO realize there's one more person to attack OTHER than the Ballistero, right? I mean, while you're all busy with him, the Artillero will probably kill AT LEAST one of you. Might wanna watch out.))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: December 11, 2012, 11:49:39 am »

((You always have to kill the crossbowman first. He's the man behind the man. Always.))

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: December 11, 2012, 12:28:00 pm »

((You guys DO realize there's one more person to attack OTHER than the Ballistero, right? I mean, while you're all busy with him, the Artillero will probably kill AT LEAST one of you. Might wanna watch out.))

((
Rule #164: Enemies with bonuses are targeted first.
Rule #3: Concentrated fire is your friend.

The Ballistero is more likely to get a killshot; it's imperative that we turn him into a stain. Better to concentrate fire and kill one of them outright than to further wound both of them and take attacks from both.))

3. Run Resize Enable

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: December 11, 2012, 03:18:38 pm »

((
Rule #164: Enemies with bonuses are targeted first.
Rule #3: Concentrated fire is your friend.

The Ballistero is more likely to get a killshot; it's imperative that we turn him into a stain. Better to concentrate fire and kill one of them outright than to further wound both of them and take attacks from both.))
((Exactly.  I don't want to take any chances, given our current track record with crossbowmen.))
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 48: Flying Spaghetti Monster)
« Reply #1754 on: December 11, 2012, 04:17:35 pm »

Chapter 48: Flying Spaghetti Monster

The Pastamancer casts a Cannelloni Cocoon around himself. (2) It breaks immediately on contact. The Anti-Pastians take the opportunity to beat him up more. (1 vs. 5) "No, get back!" (3 vs. 5) He picks up dropped Swords and throws them to keep his enemies at bay.
Meanwhile, the spaghetti tries noodeling the Ballestro again. (6 vs. 1) The Ballestro swings his Crossbow at the creature, but one noodle jabs straight through his eye into his brain, sucking out all the nourishment. When it is all consumed, the creature flings the Crossbowman's body into the sea.

Rainbow Dash grabs L.C. Wintle's Lee Enfield and races to the Spanish ship, alongside Applejack. Just as they jump on board, they see the Ballestro get flung out into the ocean.

The Lunar Guards continue to hack apart the Spanish Guards, who have lost morale due to their captain dying. (1 vs. 5-1) Even backed into a corner, the remaining Spanish fight bravely and kill any Lunar soldiers who charge them.
However, Admiral Waverider also charges them! (1 vs. 4-1) He's too slow though (4-1 vs. 5) and has to duck as bullets come flying at him.

El Artillero, last of Cortez's bodyguard, staggers up. Even though it looks dismal, perhaps with luck he can still win this battle for Spain. He points his musket at The Pastamancer (2 vs. 4) who dodges it, and sends a spaghetti spear his way. (3 vs. 1) The spear embeds itself into his side, and he falls on his back, though he manages to fight off death for now.

Spoiler: La Hispaniola (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Neutral NPCs (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 04:55:30 pm by TCM »
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 162