Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 333790 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 33: NPCs > Players)
« Reply #1470 on: October 29, 2012, 05:37:27 pm »

((Well, shit.))
Sherlock induces lucid dreaming and sows his own head, hand, and thigh back together in his sleep. He will then get up and perform the move called 'shoryuken' that he learned from his studies to the man-at-arms' testicles.
"Healing would be greatly appreciated, chaps."
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: October 29, 2012, 05:39:08 pm »

Damn! ...Did I last the longest of everyone? It was a good run, awesomesauce.
A few last words gurgle out of the pinky-puddle: So long... And thanks for all the fish.

I hope that's a sufficiently fourth-wall breaking hint at my next character.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: October 29, 2012, 05:48:47 pm »

Fire at the crossbowman once more! And ponder why your crossbow is now legendary.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: October 29, 2012, 05:54:22 pm »

"Well I shay I my jaw sheemsh to be dishlocated...Alsho shorry about your hand old bean."

L.T Alfred grabs Shakespeare's dueling rapiers and plunges them both through the knight's face.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: October 29, 2012, 06:09:39 pm »

Here it is!

(Forum-fu skills too weak to attach image)

Name: Arthur Dent
Class Type: Hoopy Frood/Galactic Hitchhiker
+3 Sandwich making
+1 to Towel Use
2: 6 becomes 42, meaning either massive amounts of awesome or total and utter overkill.
Need for Tea: REALLY wants a cup of tea

Infinite Improbability Drive: 4 turn cooldown. Causes something random to happen. No control over what, how or anything except when.
Items/Equipment: Dressing gown, towel, Babel Fish (translates everything).

Description: From Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy! He survived Earth's removal to make a hyperspace bypass, and now hitchhikes around the universe on various crazy adventures involving dolphins, aliens, alcohol, and using Scrabble tiles to contact his subconscious.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: October 29, 2012, 06:31:54 pm »

Here it is!

(Forum-fu skills too weak to attach image)

Name: Arthur Dent
Class Type: Hoopy Frood/Galactic Hitchhiker
+3 Sandwich making
+1 to Towel Use
2: 6 becomes 42, meaning either massive amounts of awesome or total and utter overkill.
Need for Tea: REALLY wants a cup of tea

Infinite Improbability Drive: 4 turn cooldown. Causes something random to happen. No control over what, how or anything except when.
Items/Equipment: Dressing gown, towel, Babel Fish (translates everything).

Description: From Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy! He survived Earth's removal to make a hyperspace bypass, and now hitchhikes around the universe on various crazy adventures involving dolphins, aliens, alcohol, and using Scrabble tiles to contact his subconscious.

Right under the bold button there a button that says insert image. Click it, and copy & paste the URL of the image you want.

It should look like: [img]*put the url here*[/img.]

Also, character sheets go in the OOC thread.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: October 29, 2012, 06:34:08 pm »

Blarg. Too late, I guess.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: October 29, 2012, 06:47:33 pm »

"Well, let's see. I got impaled, shot at, and had a giant bolt stuck in my head speaking of which..."
Throw the electric grenade at the crossbowman. That thing has a wide area of effect, it can't miss. Then, kill him with the explosive rounds of the .45s
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: October 29, 2012, 06:48:19 pm »

The crossbowman is the real boss anyway.
Like, Shakespeare killed Arthur, sure, but he was mostly comic relief. The crossbowman's nearly killed The Boss, wounded people, and avoided being hit even once.
I love it when the enemies outlive and/or outperform their bosses. (see: Yoga instructor, Piecewise, and now the crossbowman)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: October 29, 2012, 07:08:35 pm »

(Seriously though, healing would be greatly appreciated.)
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: October 29, 2012, 07:09:57 pm »

((Gordon, why don't you use the console to heal him?))
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: October 29, 2012, 07:35:37 pm »

Also, since you aren't really paying attention to it, here:

Name: Merasmus
Class Type: MagiciWIZARD!
+1 Magicalness
+1 Against People wearing Red
+1 Lying

-1 Anger Management
Detests Raccoons
-1 against arrows

Staff Bolt (Sends a trio of green bolts out of the top of his staff, setting nearby enemies on fire and sending them skywards. 2 Turn CoolDown)
Bomb Shower (Pulls out the Bombinomicon, sending a wave of bombs flying out onto the battlefield. If someone is hit by a bomb directly, it sticks on their head, increasing their speed but leaving them unable to attack. If they manage to make it to Merasmus within 1-2 turns, it will explode on him and stun him, leaving him open to attack and giving him a -2 to defence. 4 Turn Cooldown)
Prop Hunt (When about to die, he will spread random cosmetic items like Barrels and chairs across the battlefield, hiding in one. If he is not found in two turns, he will be healed and back in the fight. If he is found, he dies.

Items/Equipment: Bombinomicon, an ancient tome with an angry face with a bomb in it's mouth on the front. Sentient.
Staff of Wooden-ness, a magical-ish staff that hits hard and is infused with the powers of both fire and air. At the same time.

Description: After he left his body to attack the red team, Soldier burned his body, leaving him to find another. He ended up finding out that his body wasn't burned, and what soldier burned was actually one of his pet racoons. After slaughtering the RED team, he decided he needed someone else to align with. He chose the H.O.E.S. Not willingly, but Luna overpowered him, yapping on about them needing his abilities. Silly pony...
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: October 29, 2012, 07:41:35 pm »

+1 Magicalness
+1 Lying

-1 Anger Management
Detests Raccoons
-1 against arrows

Staff Bolt (Sends a trio of green bolts out of the top of his staff, setting nearby enemies on fire and sending them skywards. 2 Turn CoolDown)
Bomb Shower (Pulls out the Bombinomicon, sending a wave of bombs flying out onto the battlefield. If someone is hit by a bomb directly, it sticks on their head, increasing their speed but leaving them unable to attack. If they manage to make it to Merasmus within 1-2 turns, it will explode on him and stun him, leaving him open to attack and giving him a -2 to defence. 4 Turn Cooldown)
Prop Hunt (When about to die, he will spread random cosmetic items like Barrels and chairs across the battlefield, hiding in one. If he is not found in two turns, he will be healed and back in the fight. If he is found, he dies.

Items/Equipment: Bombinomicon, an ancient tome with an angry face with a bomb in it's mouth on the front. Sentient.
Staff of Wooden-ness, a magical-ish staff that hits hard and is infused with the powers of both fire and air. At the same time.

Description: After he left his body to attack the red team, Soldier burned his body, leaving him to find another. He ended up finding out that his body wasn't burned, and what soldier burned was actually one of his pet racoons. After slaughtering the RED team, he decided he needed someone else to align with. He chose the H.O.E.S. Not willingly, but Luna overpowered him, yapping on about them needing his abilities. Silly pony...

I saw it in the OOC Thread.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: October 29, 2012, 07:59:20 pm »

+1 Magicalness
+1 Lying

-1 Anger Management
Detests Raccoons
-1 against arrows

((But you didn't say anything. Nothing. Not even an 'Okay'. I just needed to know it existed.))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: October 29, 2012, 08:08:06 pm »

+1 Magicalness
+1 Lying

-1 Anger Management
Detests Raccoons
-1 against arrows

((But you didn't say anything. Nothing. Not even an 'Okay'. I just needed to know it existed.))

Sorry, I just check the OOC Thread periodically. I saw it and went off to do a little more research on the character.
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 162