Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 331252 times)

RTD

• Bay Watcher
  • Dedicated to Roll To Dodge
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 18: Rise of Armok)
« Reply #1125 on: September 04, 2012, 06:55:42 am »

I'm suprised to see you have yet to make a gangster RTD, actually.

Yeah, that would be cool.
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...
One roll can change things around.

Roll To Dodge.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: September 04, 2012, 05:12:17 pm »

That's actually a good idea. I tried a silly Gangster Suggestion Game, but it didn't go really far.

I've been watcing a Let's Play of Sleeping Dogs, and I'm thinking of putting the game in a country where firearms are illegal, so more emphasis could be put on hand-to-hand and melee fighting.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

RTD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: September 04, 2012, 07:21:32 pm »

That's actually a good idea. I tried a silly Gangster Suggestion Game, but it didn't go really far.

I've been watcing a Let's Play of Sleeping Dogs, and I'm thinking of putting the game in a country where firearms are illegal, so more emphasis could be put on hand-to-hand and melee fighting.

That's neat. But what's holding you from posting the turn?
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...

Roll To Dodge.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: September 04, 2012, 07:23:47 pm »

That's neat. But what's holding you from posting the turn?

That Sleeping Dogs LP I mentioned.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 19: Holy Updates, TCM!)
« Reply #1129 on: September 04, 2012, 07:38:29 pm »

Chapter 19: Holy Updates, TCM!

Armok. Chaos Incarnate. It towered into the skyline. The sheer aura it emanated sent mortal creatures fleeing from a 100 mile radius. Even the H.O.E.S., used to fighting all sorts of threats, were at a loss of words or action for the being in front of them....except for one pink pony who trotted right up to the crimson bethemoth.

"Hey, if it isn't my old buddy Armok. You're like, my idol, dude. There's tons of blood and magma on our side, wanna join? I hear your good friend Cthulhu might join soon too, c'mon, come with us! Sorry about your hammerman, but he was an elf in disguise. I mean, man, you're pretty much my god. Blood for the Blood god, magma for the elves! If you join, I will guarantee several hundred gallons of blood spilled in your name. So, whaddaya think?"

Armok remained completely still. A silence followed, whether it was seconds or minutes no one would bother to really keep track. Then, it made one low utterance; "NO."

It didn't move to strike or put a curse on Pinkie Pie, it simply stood still. Pinkie was offended. In her mind:

"Oh, I'm not good enough huh? Armok thinks he's soooooo good because he's the Chaos God? I was around before him, he wasn't shit before me! He thinks he's something, I'm so angry I could just...AAAAH!"

Pinkamena Diane Pie form achieved.

Sun Tzu looks up at the beast before him. He remembers an ancient saying, which he wrote: "When an enemy is too big to conquer, you call up yo' homies!" Pulling out his cell, Tzu taps a random name in his contacts. "Hi, it's Jeremy Lin." "Hey man, it's yo' homeboy Sun Tzu! Hey, we're fighting this Armok dude over here. Can you come help out?" "Uh...one, I play basketball. Two, the Bible teaches that,-" "You beat the shit out of giant motherfuckers! Sampson and Golaith, right dere'. Alright, see you man." He hangs up.

Cyan Garamonde wonders where the grenade in his inventory is. Last time he checked it was right- oh, found it. Anyways, he starts charging his Sword Tech technique.

Deoxys flings dark matter onto the bony arm of Armok. (1 vs. 6) The Chaos God simply shrugs it off, and creates a glowing ball of dark energy in his own hands. (6 vs. 5) He flings it at the Galatic Pokemon, who manages to dodge the initial impact. But the ball explodes, and the blast flings the Pokemon away, searing it's flesh quite badly.

Twilight Sparkle uses her eyes (?) on Chaos Incarnate....okay then. After that, she unleashes a barrage of elemental firepower! (2 Vs. 2) Wind, Fire, Frost, Lightning, Light, Darkness, all strike at Armok...and fail to do anything to him.

Gordon Freeman sees the evil being in front of him. He carefully aims his loaded Crossbow and shoots the greatest opponent on the field: A Dwarf in a wheelchair. (5 Vs. 3-1) A bolt plants itself firmly in Urist McThrowin's chest. The force sends him flying out of his wheelchair and tumbling onto the ground, dead.

"Here's your cookie!" Fluttershy hands (hoofs?) the baked good over to the WWI Medic. "Merci petit poney." He eats it. It's so good, the two of them engage in the elegant dance of "Ze Derp." (4) It works well enough. Pinkamena, Gordon and Cyan all get +1 next turn due to the dance.

Delta appears out of nowhere. The hulking beast of metal aims it's Harpoon at the Chaos Incarnate, shooting at any signs of a threat.

Delta has joined H.O.E.S.!

Mongolian Warriors start hacking and slashing at Armok's feet! (6 Vs. 4) They actually manage to pierce it, as his feet start gushing out small streams of black energy!

JFK in a Tank fires a rocket at Armok! (5 Vs. 2) It strikes him in the torso, making a small hole appear and bleed out blackness!

"PUNY MORTALS NEVER CEASE TO AMUSE ME." It picks up the freight train behind it, and launches it at the Heroes!

(3 Vs. 5)

Meraciously, it misses it's mark and flies straight into the Fortress Front Entrance, demolishing it.

The Chaos God sighs and begins casting up Magical Orbs.

"Hostile action!" Delta fires a Harpoon! (2 VS. 2) It flies into one of the Orbs and disintegrates.

ARMOK
Health: Cut Feet, Shelled, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
Mood: I LIVE!

Spoiler: Heroes of Equestria (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: September 04, 2012, 07:40:46 pm »

Oh yeah, and King Arthur came in too butwhatdyawantiwasrushingthisturn.

RTD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: September 04, 2012, 07:42:58 pm »

Crap.

Blast his face with a Flash Cannon, blinding him. Oh, and try and dismiss the pain.
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...

Roll To Dodge.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: September 04, 2012, 09:18:43 pm »

Try the grenade gravity gun trick again on ARMOK.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: September 04, 2012, 09:27:56 pm »

((Oh shit...))
 Uleash everything I have in a magicla blast at Armok.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: September 04, 2012, 09:45:56 pm »

Oh yeah, and King Arthur came in too butwhatdyawantiwasrushingthisturn.

King Arthur believes it is time for smiting the enemy, having been shifted from his current place and time by a temporal flux.

He reined in his horse, surveying the scene before...wait, where did his horse go?! He swore he was riding it just a second ago!

Well, at least he had his personal regalia and armor on.

Generally confused with the situation, King Arthur will rally the nearest group of seemingly sentient people to fight harder, because this looks like a fight.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 17: ThreeToe. Eh.)
« Reply #1135 on: September 04, 2012, 10:46:01 pm »

Sun Tzu remembers there is a military saying he created that goes like:

"Wood born crooked, pisses out of the vase."

...Yeah, that was totally it. You can feel the wisdom in each word.

"Gotta Open 'im Up!"

Sun Tzu shoots at Armok's jewels with his Kaiyun.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Jatha

• Bay Watcher
  • And people say I have no sense of irony...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: September 04, 2012, 11:37:01 pm »

I just read all 76 pages. Wow. Just... Wow. Can I join the waitlist?

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #1137 on: September 05, 2012, 02:19:16 am »

Cyan attacks Armok with katana. (Guantereed 6 ftw)
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: September 05, 2012, 06:22:59 am »

I just read all 76 pages. Wow. Just... Wow. Can I join the waitlist?

Just pick a character and a color.

Biscuitlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: September 05, 2012, 05:12:21 pm »

Soooo the freaky loving to kill monster that was Pinkie until now wasn't Pinkamena Diane Pie? ........ Fuck.

Fluttershy is so happy about her friends and how well ''Ze Derp'' went that she gets her cheerleading Outfit and starts to ''Yay'' the H.O.E.S. to victory.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
To protect her from the horror that is Pinkamena Diane Pie, Fluttershys mind conjures these images, everytime she sees Pinkie from now on.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Angel still monologes about the meanness of the world, but all the while he carefully aims the two 60's Sub-machine Guns at Armok and sprays and prays the hell out of him.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 162