Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 332505 times)

Biscuitlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 3: Dueling Genghis'es)
« Reply #660 on: May 19, 2012, 06:50:50 pm »

Fluttershy tries to convince a group of Mongolian Horses that their riders are mean to them and that they should change the sides for a tasty Hay Sandwich while Angel bites two of the riders in the most unpleasent places and Rainbow Dash is chopping the other one to pieces. A few meters further the Great Strategist Sun Tzu talks about the testacles of his enemys while calling his army with a cellphone.

And you can't take the Fluttershy pic seriously  :D Seems like it fits in perfectly ^^
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 06:52:50 pm by Biscuitlord »

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: May 19, 2012, 07:21:17 pm »

RZA looks the Mongolian Wrestler up and down with contempt. "God dammit man either you put on some pants or I'm gona have to kick your ass."

He then takes the Wu-Tang kung-fu stance 'White Tiger Ain't nuthin' but a thang' and prepares to kick the wrestler's ass.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 09:49:43 pm by Flintus10 »

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: May 19, 2012, 07:55:21 pm »

Twi introduces Genghis Khan's face to her best friend mister summoned meteor.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: May 21, 2012, 06:31:42 pm »

PINKEH PAH
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: May 21, 2012, 07:15:59 pm »

Sorry.

Load in some candy cane hookshot and chop up some mongols. LET'S PARTY!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 4: No Snack Time)
« Reply #665 on: May 22, 2012, 07:25:25 pm »

Chapter 4: No Snack Time

And so, the first real battle commences!

Sun Tzu looks at the Mongolian warriors ahead of him. "A journey of a thousand li starts beneath one’s feet, strutting over your enemies' testicles." Waving the Battle Banner of China with one hand, the general calls his army on his mobile cell with his other. "Brethren in arms! I call upon you to arm yourselves and face the combats of China in glorious warfare!" (1)  A message appears on his phone. WARNING: CALL INTERCEPTED BY ROMANIAN SATELLITE. PLEASE PREPARE FOR WORTHY ENEMY TO APPEAR. THANK YOU. With a cackle of evil laughter, a black pillar of shadowy darkness appears in front of Tzu, and out steps Vlad the Impaler!

Vlad the Impaler
Dictator. Murderer. Vampire. Romanian.
Equipment: Vampire Saber, Halberd, Crossbow, Medieval Gun, Royal Romanian Armor
Bloodlust: Normal

"This is for the thousands of Romanians that perished at the hands of the Europeans! China had nothing to do with it, but I'll take my anger out on you, Sun Tzu!" The Romania Vampire King howls and charges wildly at Sun Tzu. (5 vs. 1) The Chinese commander easily outmaneuvers the oncoming enemy. "When one is being attacked,-" Sun Tzu is cut off as his left arm below the Elbow falls to the ground. "-Oh shit."

Taylor Lawrence uses his experience in playing for the New York Giants to let him perform the legendary Double Reverse Handoff. It involves, 1. The football player scoping his surroundings. 2. Looking for an opening to throw the ball. 3. Throw the ball aimlessly. 4. Start screaming and charge a Mongolian Trebuchet. (4 vs. 4) The Trebuchet Operators see a man in a football outift running towards them and screaming nonsense. Utilizing the wheels on their device, they roll it away before he can catch them. By the time he runs across the battlefield, Lawrence is out of breath.

A rainbow colored blur flies through the battlefield. It swings around and begins to tail the Mongolian Horse Archer. Intimidated by the blur, he begins to gallop away. But the blur catches up to him. Then, it whispers sympathetically to his mount, "Sorry pal." Then there is a flash of steel. (6 vs. 6) R.D. attempts to slice through her hamstrings, but the Mongolian Horse jumps straight in the air, the Katana slashing the air under his hooves. Rainbow Dash stops for a second to remark, "Woah! That was awesome!"

"I'll show you Mounted Mongolian Motherfuckers what an American fights like!" Teddy Roosevelt charges forward, blasting at the various Mongolians with his American rifle. (6 vs. 1) Lining up a shoot with the Mongolian Infantryman, Theodore fires a shot into his Sternum, and then his Neck! The Mongolian Infantrymen falls, grasping his bleeding throat, as he dies and becomes the first casualty!

The Mounter Mongolians sit upon their cavalry, waiting for the perfect time to strike the enemy. But a preemptive rabbit attacks them first! (5 vs. 1) Angel bites both of them in "Critical" areas, stunning them both and throwing them off their horses. In the meantime, Fluttershy walks up to the dismounted horses. Sheepishly, she says ''Hey there you big and beautyful horses. Those mean Mongolians are only kicking you in the sides and hurting you, aren't they? Why don't you help us? I would love to count such wonderful creatures such as you as friends. And also I made you some really good hay sandwiches." (6) "You know, that sounds great! Plus, hay sandwiches." The other one approaches Fluttershy, "So what's your name, cute filly?"
Mongolian Horses gained as allies!

RZA shakes his head at the Mongolian Wrestler. "God dammit man either you put on some pants or I'm gona have to kick your ass." The Wrestler simply huffs and starts advancing on the Wu leader. The Abbot takes the 'White Tiger' stance and is ready to land the first blow when the Wrestler charges him. (3 vs. 6) RZA attacks the Mongolian Wrestler with a kick, but the Wrestler jumps high in the air over him, and spins around catching RZA from behind! "Well damn." (2 vs. 2) In a full-nelson position, both of the men resist the attempts of attack of each other, leading to a vaguely-homerotic scene.

Twilight Sparkle's horn started to glow purple with magic flow. "Eat meteor you Mongolian Clusterfucker!" And with that, a huge, fiery rocky mass fell from the skies towards the onlooking Mongol leader, Genghis Khan. (6 vs. 4) The meteor hits him in the face, knocking him down. He face-plants. Well, he doesn't seem very happy now.

Pinkie Pie loads candy candy cane hookshot ammunition into her party cannon. Pointing it at the Mongols and lighting the fuse, the pink pony declares, "Snack time is served!" (1) The cannon misfires. Snack time is not served.

The Mongolian Infantryman #2 kneels down and closes the eyes of the fallen Mongolian Infantryman #1. "Rest brother, as I will take the blood of your killer to show your death will not be in vain!" The warrior grips his Turkish Saber and runs after Teddy Roosevelt. (4 vs. 6) The president is able to side-step a fatal slash, (1 vs. 1) by running into the Mongolian Infantryman #2 full force. They both collapse to the ground in a mixed up scrumble.

Mongolian Archer loads his Longbow with an arrow. He sees that a Pinkie Pie has attempted to attack him with artillery. Wanting to dispose of the threat, the Mongol lets the arrow loose at her head. (3 vs. 5) The arrow goes into Pinkie's Party Cannon. (2 vs. 4) "Hey, watch were you aim that thing bozo!"

Mongolian Spearman notices that a crazy looking Taylor Lawrence is attacking the Trebuchet. The Spearman trotts over, and tries stabbing the occupied football player in the back. (1 vs. 1) He misses the stab and runs straight into Taylor. They both tumble to the ground.

The Mongolian Cavalrymen see that their horses have defected, having been seduced by a yellow mare. Angrily, they march forward to attack her. "We'll silence you for your insolence, you butterfly-marked whorse!" Fluttershy cowers in fear. But the two Mongolian Horses stand up to defend her. "Leave her alone!" In a spark of hatred, the pair of partners begin to attack each other. (5 vs. 2-1) The Horses buck at their masters, leaving one on the ground with a Chest bruise, and the other with a Fractured Knee!

The Horse Archer, the last mounted Cavalry man, utilizes his horse-riding skills to leap over Rainbow Dash's assault! The rider turns to fire his Shortbow at her, (4 vs. 4) but the arrow goes wide and the skilled Pegasus performs a double loop to evade it! "That all you got knuckle-head?!"

The Mongolian Wrestler has RZA from behind in a full nelson. Pulling off a complex move, he twists backwards to turn the full nelson into a sup-lex! (3 vs. 2) He slams the rapper into the ground, but besides some bruising, RZA brushes himself and gets up fine.

The Trebuchet workers see that the attacking Taylor Lawrence is being held at bay by their Spearman. Loading the Trebuchet with a rock, a man with binoculars looks for potential targets. "The enemy has a gang of Mongolian defectors! Fire the ammunition at the traitors!" The large Rock flies through the air. (2 vs. 4) The Rock lands away from the Friendly Mongolian Warriors, but it's enough to piss them off and have them charge the Trebuchet. (4 vs. 1) Before the Trebuchet Workers can load more ammo, the NLR Mongolians have descended upon them and started a systematic slaughter.

Genghis Sans has been charing through the midst of all the fighting, getting up and closer to the formidable Genghis Khan. The Khan has been injured with a meteor to the Face, which is currently causing a bit of bleeding. Just as the Mongol stands up, the Sans man has swung his sword at point-blank. (3 vs. 5) Genghis Khan brings out his Sword of Khan and blocks the Sword of Sans. (4 vs. 4) The mighty Khan, swings and misses decapitating the Sans by inches, slicing away a few neck hairs!

Genghis Khan
Health: (Bleeding from a bad face wound) KHANATE!
Mood: SAAAANNNNNSSSSS!!!

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemy NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Neutral NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: May 22, 2012, 07:48:27 pm »

Teddy whips out his pistol and knife, repeatedly stabbing the Mongolian Infantry before finishing him with a volley of pistol shots.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: May 22, 2012, 08:26:13 pm »

Sun Tzu looks at his arm and then back at Vlad. His eyes squint and the fingers of his remaining hand twitch. "When one of your arms is severed...you beat the crap out of the motherfucker who did it!"

Sun Tzu wields nothing with one hand, clenches his fist and proceeds to unleash a flurry of sucker punches at Vlad, the Little Sparkly Vampire.

((Can the chinese man get some healing? He just lost his arm.))
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 09:31:16 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: May 22, 2012, 08:36:18 pm »

Rza dusts himself off and stands up

"A'ight you greasy bastard now you've done it. I'm gona knock your teeth out."

Rza directs a punch with all the Wu-Tang he can muster straight into the wrestler's face.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: May 22, 2012, 09:28:49 pm »

Sun Tzu looks at his arm and then back at Vlad. His eyes squint and the fingers of his remaining hand twitch. "When one of your arms is severed...you beat the crap out of the motherfucker who did it!"

Sun Tzu wields his Ji with one hand and proceeds to unleash a flurry of hacking attacks at Vlad, the Little Sparkly Vampire.

Did you edit this when you realized single-handily wielding a Halberd was a bad idea.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: May 22, 2012, 09:31:38 pm »

No, I edited again because a Ji is a halberd. Sun Tzu needs some healing. Nao.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: May 22, 2012, 10:08:05 pm »

Twi uses motherfucking healy magic on Sun Tzu before getting back to pelting Genghis Khan with rocks from the heavens. that are on fire.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: May 22, 2012, 10:49:12 pm »

Beat the Spearman to death with my cleats.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: May 23, 2012, 02:10:20 am »

Rainbow Dash slashes at the Mongolian Horse Archer while talking to his mount, "Hey, sorry about that. That was way awesome, want to join up with us?"

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Biscuitlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: May 23, 2012, 05:28:51 pm »

Chapter 4: No Snack Time

"You know, that sounds great! Plus, hay sandwiches." The other one approaches Fluttershy, "So what's your name, cute filly?"
Mongolian Horses gained as allies!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

''Uhm I'm ... I'm ... Fluttershy.'' She gives both of the horses a hay sandwich, which are so healthy that it boosts their strength.
Angel jumps to the mongolian Archer and tries to nibble through the Strings of his bow.

''Pleaese don't mind but I have to go help my friends for a second.'' Fluttershy flies off to sneak to the Mongolian Archer and trip him with her hindhoof while he is distracted by the bunny.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 162