Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 332523 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia! (Ch. Ex Nihilo: God)
« Reply #585 on: May 02, 2012, 08:49:20 pm »

Nah, was just wondering how you plan on getting more players into the game.

RD lived through the entire first act (till the end), and I'm going to see her through the next one as well if at all possible.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: May 02, 2012, 08:56:14 pm »

I plan not to die, and to not fall for any GM tircks!
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #587 on: May 03, 2012, 01:22:06 am »

O.o

GODYES!
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Biscuitlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: May 03, 2012, 02:16:39 pm »

Hell I'm getting excited now  :D

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: May 03, 2012, 06:43:59 pm »

Wait... What if Pyro is actually Pinkie? IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW. And under Delta's helmet...

Also, totally saw this coming.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: May 04, 2012, 07:22:32 pm »

You awaken. You feel bedding underneath your body. There is a bright flash of light. Then you see a green ceiling. Several fans whirl overhead. You observe your hands/hooves. Then you feel your body. You are intact. You are something you haven't been in a while; Fine. You sit up. Your comrades sit in beds much like the one you are in. Looking around, you can tell this is a hospital. All of your items are gone, except for the ones you started your journey with, the exception being Rainbow Dash's Katana. "Aww yeah!"You look at one another, when the Great Leader of the New Lunar Republic walks in.

"Huzzah! Greetings my great warriors. You may be wondering how you escaped impending death. Well, you did not. Your corpses were discovered by us in the forest, but thankfully our magic ability was grand enough to resurrect you. It is of now that the Republic has gain the ally of millions, including The Deities. This will surely aid our quest, but it also means my sister is gathering up powerful allies also. Because of this, we need you all to get back into action immediately. Four great generals surround us, and to ensure victory they need to be defeated. The armies of the NLR have beaten the opposing armies, but the generals and their bodyguards prove to be too strong for conventional warfare." An assistant Pony pulls in a projector. The lights flicker off. The pony pulls a screen down on the wall opposite of the door. The door shuts. 'These generals include:'

Luna's voice becomes less grand and more steely. "General Douglas MacArthur. American general. Fought in the Pacific during the Earth's second World War. Renown for his ability concerning tactics on the battlefield. Infamous for being insane, which resulted in his loss of position." The slide flips.

"Genghis Khan. Mongolian leader and warlord. Conquered a large portion of Earth. Fearsome as a general, and ruthless as a warrior." The slide flips.

"Tarn and Zach Adams, known by their military titles 'The Great Toady One & ThreeToe.' They run a powerful synthetic devise labeled Bay12, which creates an perpetual flow of dwarfs and Liberal Crime Squads to do their bidding. Both are known for their high intellect." The slide flips.

"William Shakespeare. Internationally famous English playwright and poet. Though he isn't known as a general, his sheer skill in speaking is something to be feared." The slide flips.

((NSFW link, but nothing sexually explicit or out of forum rules.))

"WHAT IN MY NAME IS THIS BLASPHEMY?" Luna smashes her hoof into the floor. The projector stops rolling and the screen goes up while the lights turn back on. The Princess turns to the assistant pony. "See too it that the culprit of this is apprehended! As for the for all of you, vote on which general you will go on first. Once you have, proceed outside and tell one of my soldiers. You will receive reinforcements, as I have just sent out a call for Fluttershy and Sun Tzu. Good day!" She gives a fake smile and storms out.

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 1: Re-Prolouge)
« Reply #591 on: May 04, 2012, 08:55:41 pm »

"Let's smash that 'Genghis Khan' fellow; I've got an old friend with a personal interest in this."
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 10:05:57 pm by Flying Dice »

3. Run Resize Enable

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: May 04, 2012, 10:02:03 pm »

An oriental man clad in armor and carrying weapons appears out of nowhere and starts to look for something inside a book.
"My book says: every time lesbian ponies kiss, unwanted things happen to the enemies groin. It is the time to attack them with your pointy sticks."
Sun Tzu appears.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: May 04, 2012, 10:10:23 pm »

"Hey! I knew you nasty apes were getting bad thoughts! You only saw me kiss Fluttershy once! Uh, and that one time with AJ--that was just a joke, though! Where was I? Oh yeah, like I said, my good friend Genghis Sans will help us out with this one."

3. Run Resize Enable

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: May 05, 2012, 12:40:42 am »

"We need to take out the person with the most experience in tactics first.  I vote for Genghis Khan."

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: May 05, 2012, 07:40:38 am »

Yo, looks like we already decided so don't look like what I gotta say means anything. But I just say we go go whoop that Genghis Khan guy's ass back to Mongolia instead of focusing on why the fuck those horses are kissin' each other.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 07:29:13 am by Flintus10 »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: May 05, 2012, 07:59:01 am »

The chinese general closes his book and hides it inside his armor.
"I believe we should aim for Gengis Khan first. He seems to use the type of warfare we could fight using my tactics."

((Wasn't Flying Dice Blue Rainbow Dash?))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: May 05, 2012, 08:25:43 am »

WAITLIST

Yellow Green King Arthur

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: May 05, 2012, 09:28:00 am »

((She has always been Teal; TCM just kept making her blue in his posts.  :P))

3. Run Resize Enable

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: May 05, 2012, 10:28:51 am »

((She has always been Teal; TCM just kept making her blue in his posts.  :P))

I reread the entire game and I figured out she really was Teal. I missed a lot of stuff the first time through. I was supposed to put lawastooshort on the waitlist back in January. Whoops.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 162