Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 332752 times)

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia!
« Reply #330 on: April 03, 2012, 09:48:17 pm »

Just a question, Tersr, where do you get that type of profile pic? I've seen a few around the forum that were similar.

(( I believe it is from a Fire Emblem game. Fire Emblem is a superb strategy series, not just for the gameplay, but also because the plot and the character development is really good.))
I got it from a RTD by Adwarf, who most likely got it from FE.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: April 03, 2012, 10:04:58 pm »

I want in on this. If possible, I would like to take Wurmple, though he/it isn't part of the character choice (even willing to take a dice roll on male or female.)
If not, I will take the Scout

By Wurmple you mean:

Uh....
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: April 04, 2012, 06:43:08 am »

I want in on this. If possible, I would like to take Wurmple, though he/it isn't part of the character choice (even willing to take a dice roll on male or female.)

By Wurmple you mean:

Uh....

I like bug pokemon. Sue me.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: April 04, 2012, 07:55:06 am »

Also RZA will grab the two 9mms and the machete

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: April 04, 2012, 10:14:02 am »

By Wurmple you mean:

Uh....

Yeah...I'm going to need to see how the other players would like this. I could definitely see adding in some Legendary Pokemon in the future, but it's just the thought of Wurmple going up against Firearms and Artillery that's setting me back.

However, you reminded me of something important: I should add more female characters.

Posting next turn soon.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: April 04, 2012, 10:37:50 am »

By Wurmple you mean:

Uh....

Yeah...I'm going to need to see how the other players would like this. I could definitely see adding in some Legendary Pokemon in the future, but it's just the thought of Wurmple going up against Firearms and Artillery that's setting me back.

However, you reminded me of something important: I should add more female characters.

Posting next turn soon.

I don't even want to know why Wurmple made you think of adding more female characters....

Edit: Never mind, have now looked at zomara's original post.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: April 04, 2012, 09:06:15 pm »

"Heya, Princess. Uh. I think that one human named Derm went after your sister, already. Say, d'you think you could send me a set of pegasus armor?"

"Derm the Hellbinder you speak of? We will have to acknowledge this. As for armor, I'm afraid we can not send any that wouldn't severely hinder your agility."

"Well, I could use something to increase the damage I deal...."

Luna's horn glows, and a Edged Sledgehammer appears in front of Lawrence. "Something like this, we presume?"

Rainbow Dash swoops down and slings a Mac-10 over her body. ((Seems like she also now magically has a Bandolier.))

Gordon Freeman messages Luna for an upgrade in either hacking or his HEV suit.

"Sorry Mr. Freeman, but we can not assist you in either of those areas."

"Well if your gona be handin out shit, I could use some high quality fire-power." RZA grabs 2 9mms and a Machete."

Luna's horn glows and an M249 LMG falls in front of him.

"Yeah, I summoned Derm The Hellbinder into to this world and sent him after Celestia, did I screw up and has he done anything? Also Pinkie went ""Cupcake Mode"" and quite frankly its making me and Dashie nervous, what do we do?"

"We have not heard from Derm as of lately. As for your comrade Pinkie, time should calm her down soon enough. Now, you all must continue the search for Princess Celestia, for-"

The line goes static. Then it flickers back. The heroes see a disemboweled body. Then they see a decapitated and mutilated head. It's Derm. The recognizable voice of Princess Celestia is heard:

YOU'RE NEXT

Then it shuts off.

--------

Vote time: Who wants Wurmple from Pokemon to be a Playable Character?

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 05:11:27 pm by TCM »

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: April 04, 2012, 09:18:34 pm »

((or a select fer other Pokemon characters (maybe Red I will take him too.)
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: April 04, 2012, 09:26:58 pm »

Flip over an imaginary table and head out to celestia, check on derpy before doing that

Wurmple sounds like a cool player.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: April 04, 2012, 10:18:30 pm »

If someone wants to play as a bullet-magnet giant caterpillar, that's fine with me.

Rainbow Dash waits for the other members of the party to prepare themselves, then heads in the last direction she saw Derm heading towards.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: April 04, 2012, 11:36:38 pm »

((This is what happens when Derm fails a summoning roll. He makes diemboweled clones of himself. ...That's what happened, right? Right?))

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #341 on: April 05, 2012, 04:26:08 am »

Id join waiting list, though all chars are taken already.  Wurmple seems cool, I support that, if waiting listers have a say.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: April 05, 2012, 06:21:40 am »

Holding the LMG RZA will head out with the others

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: April 05, 2012, 07:00:25 am »

((I am loved!!!! Now all I need is to find out the attacks I am probably going to have to stick with.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: April 05, 2012, 07:06:16 am »

((I am loved!!!! Now all I need is to find out the attacks I am probably going to have to stick with.))
Stringshot. Tackle. Rinse and repeat.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 162