Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 333671 times)

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia!
« Reply #255 on: March 20, 2012, 07:49:14 pm »

Tranform... It's time for some cupcakes...

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 20, 2012, 08:25:47 pm »

Rolling tommorow.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 21, 2012, 04:21:46 pm »

A bright blue light surrounds Altair!

Altair transforms into Ezio Auditore Da Firenze!

Name: Ezio Auditore De Firenze
Class Type: Assassin (Evolution)
+1 Agility
+1 Stealth

Equipment: Dual Hidden Blades, Sword, Dagger, 10 Throwing Knives, 3 Poison Vials, Gun, 10 Gunpowder
Description: A descendant of Altair, this Italian Assassin grew to become one of the most powerful fighters in history.

Ezio points his gun at the head of Soulja Soldier! (6 vs. 1) He fires, the bullet going through Soulja Soldier's forehead, going straight through his brain before exiting in a spurt of blood! Soulja Soldier dies instantly!

Twilight Sparkle shoots a giant magical blast at Soulja Boi! (6 vs. 6) She blasts a huge magical blast of magic at him, but he shields himself with a giant load of money!
Derm the Hellbinder appearing next turn.

RZA calls the next person up from the Wu-Tang Clan! (3) A sign-post appears. Hitting up a joint, be dere' in 3 turns, -O.D.B. RZA attacks Soulja Officer with intent of testicular manslaughter! (3 vs. 1) He kicks Soulja Officer in between the legs, stunning him!

Rainbow Dash flies up to the sky, almost breaking the atmosphere, before rushing down, breaking the sound barrier and unleashing a tactical rain-nuke! (4 vs. 6) Soulja Boi sees this (1 vs. 2) and runs away screaming like a girl before Rainbow Dash flies straight into the ground!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D2tJsFGqQo&feature=related

Teddy Roosevelt takes out his Pistol and fires on Soulja Psycho! (4 vs. 3) He shoots Soulja Psycho in the Left Hand!

Gordon Freeman...
~
Summon Barney from ether!
npc_create npc_barney
(1)
*ERROR*
-NewCommandSubstitute-
npc_create_npc_Combine Squad

A Combine Squad appears and attacks Gordon Freeman!

(2 vs. 2) They are terrible shots and Gordon just remains behind cover.

"...My Old One friends don't come to my parties anymore! It's like no one is paying attention to me...all....ALONE"

Screaming, Pinkie Pie transforms into Pinkamena Diane Pie!

*No picture for this character. I almost pissed my pants browsing through Google Images to find a picture. So, if you're curious, look up 'My Little Pony Cupcakes Pinkamena Diane Pie'*

Name: Pinkamena Diane Pie
Class: Psychotic Slayer (Evolution, Pinkie Pie Required)
+1 Brutality
+1 Spontaneity

+1 Insanity
Starting Equipment: Chainsaw, Butchering Knife, Scalpel, 2 Jumper Cables

Description: D:

Soulja Soldier #2 shoots at Ezio. (3 vs. 5) Ezio dodges the bullets with rolls, (4 vs. 1) and shoots Soulja Soldier #2 in the Stomach!

Soulja Scout attacks Combine Squad! (4 vs. 6) He rushes them, swinging his Bat wildly, (5 vs. 3) but one of the Combine shoot him in the left knee!

Soulja Gunna' shoots at RZA! (2 vs. 1) He shoots one of RZA's left toes!

Soulja Officer attacks RZA! (2-1 vs. 1) He falls over in pain before he even gets over.

Soulja Psycho swings at Teddy Roosevelt! (5 vs. 5) Soulja Psycho swings at Teddy's head, and Teddy stops the blade from slicing him by biting it with his teeth and holding it there.

Soulja Boulja fires his RPG at Storm Cloud! (6 vs. 4) Storm Cloud is hit by the explosion!
Storm Cloud has dissipated!

Manny Pacqcaio attacks Soulja Psycho! (2 vs. 2) Soulja Psycho shoves him onto the ground.

Soulja Boi jumps down off of his raised area, into the middle of the courtyard and starts shooting randomly with his pistol!(1) He shoots himself in the chest.

Soulja Boi
Mood: Manunothetimesujustshootyouselfinthechestyadawgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-
Health: Thunderstruck, Chest Shot

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemy NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Neutral NPCs (click to show/hide)

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 21, 2012, 05:24:23 pm »

"P-Pinkie? Is that you?"

Rainbow Dash sinks into a monotone. Her eyes go dull as her Newtype personality takes advantage of the situation to take control. Newtype!RD flies at Soulja Boy with incredible speed and agility, slashing at him with her katana as she passes. In the back of her mind, she attempts to summon her Gundam with sheer force of will.

(Oh yes. Now all I need is for her hot blood to come through, and I can make more references...)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 21, 2012, 06:07:40 pm »

"Requiescat in pace" Jump toward's psycho brute, attempting to impale him with my dual hidden blade's.
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 21, 2012, 06:13:50 pm »

OOC: Fuck, I forgot Soulja Brute. Pretend he was just stomping around yelling angrily last turn.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 21, 2012, 06:15:06 pm »

"..." Try to convert combine to my side
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

SMG the combine.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 10:26:55 pm by Tersr »
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 21, 2012, 06:23:54 pm »

"..." Try to convert combine to my side

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

((It take Charisma. I suggest you try something else, Gordon Freeman isn't exactly known to be a great public speaker.))

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 21, 2012, 06:32:34 pm »

Teddy kept the blade in his mouth and repeatedly stabbed  Soulja Psycho in the face.

((1. Do strength bonuses etc actually do anything and 2. Soulja Boi's mood made me actually laugh.))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 21, 2012, 07:07:59 pm »

"Ohhhhhh fuck...."

Unleash magic bullet hell on Soulja Boy.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 21, 2012, 07:46:02 pm »

((1. Do strength bonuses etc actually do anything and 2. Soulja Boi's mood made me actually laugh.))

((I'd like to know this as well--I'm assuming that the "Hard to Control" flaw RD has is rather effective, looking at my number of critical failures-how does it affect RD, exactly?))

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 21, 2012, 08:00:18 pm »

((I'd like to know this as well--I'm assuming that the "Hard to Control" flaw RD has is rather effective, looking at my number of critical failures-how does it affect RD, exactly?))
[/quote]

Yes, strength actually factors in believe it or not, but only for hand-to-hand combat. When using firearms, the attribute that boosts deadliness is 'Precision', which so far only Rarity has.

Hard-to-control just means as a trade off to Rainbow's speed and strength, (which when combined, is the highest raw physical power of any character) she can take damage from really low rolls, or even high ones. For example, in the first battle, I believe RD rammed into Princess Celestia, then slammed into a wall.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 21, 2012, 11:05:53 pm »

Screw mom's rules, time to play with knives! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 22, 2012, 07:46:23 am »

Drain the Soljia Officers life and use it to try and heal my wounds.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 22, 2012, 05:46:59 pm »

Rainbow Dash flies up and darts at Soulja Boi, gripping her Katana tightly in her mouth as she dashes by!(5 vs. 1) She flies past him, slashing her blade into his Lower Torso! He falls over.
((Requirements to change Rainbow Dash's form have not been met yet.))

Ezio jumps at Soulja Brute, (4 vs. 5) but the Brute shoves him away in mid-air! Ezio rolls on the ground to recover, but the Brute charges him, (5-1 vs. 5) and Ezio side-steps a Chainsaw swing!

Teddy Roosevelt grabs the Machete in his teeth, (1 vs. 2) but loses tooth-grip of it! Soulja Psycho picks it up (3 vs. 5) and nearly stabs Teddy!

Twilight Sparkle forms a large cloud of tiny magical pellets, and blasts them at Soulja Boi! (6 vs. 6) Soulja Boi, however, is lying on the ground in pain, otherwise the bullets would have torn him up.
A normal guy walks in.
He is Derm the Hellbinder! He turns to Twilight Sparkle. "Hi."

Gordon Freeman jumps up from cover and fires his SMG at the Combine Squad! (5 vs. 4) He shoots one in the Head twice, and another in the Torso.

Pinkamena Diane Pie takes out her Butchering Knife and attacks Soulja Scout! (3 vs. 6) He jumps away from a stab, (2 vs. 5) and retreats as Pinkamena chases him, continually thrusting the Knife.

RZA uses his Life Drain on Soulja Officer! (3 vs. 2) He grips Soulja Officer, beginning the transfer of life energy.
O.D.B. arriving in 2 turns.

Soulja Soldier #2 shoots at Manny Pacqcaio! (1 vs. 4) He misses! Manny Pacqaio runs up to him, (3 vs. 6) but Soulja Soldier runs away at the threat.

Soulja Scout attacks Pinkamena Diane Pie with his Baseball Bat! (3 vs. 4) She slides underneath it, (2 vs. 6) and cuts a part of his pants!

Soulja Gunna' shoots at Manny Pacqcaio! (6 vs. 2) He walks behind Paqcaio and shoots him in the back, legs and head several times!
Manny Pacqcaio has died!

Soulja Officer resists RZA! (2 vs. 2) RZA keeps his grip!

Soulja Brute roars at Ezio! (3-1 vs. 4) He swings his Chainsaw, but the Assassin dodges into a tactical position, (3 vs. 2) and slices the Brute's Left Ankle with a Hidden Blade!

Soulja Boulja loads a rocket into his RPG.

Combine Squad shoots at Gordon Freeman! (4 vs. 4) One bullet hits his Torso, but his armor stops it before it can penetrate his flesh!

Derm the Hellbringer attacks Soulja Soldier #2! (1 vs. 5) He runs up and punches Soulja Soldier in the Torso!...To no effect. (2 vs. 1) Soulja Soldier punches him in the Torso, to a greater effect.

Soulja Boi rolls around in pain. (3) But he remembers his life motto: If someone thinks you suck, then haterz b on yu YT page. He stands up.

Soulja Boi
Mood: Fiddycentgetshot9timezmanijusgotstabindachestbyaswordedfuckinponymotherfuckinYAHTRICKYAH
Health: Thunderstruck, Chest Shot, Lower Torso Sliced

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemy NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)

Combine Squad
Items: Assualt Rifles
Health: 3 Men Standing, 1 Injured

[/spoiler]

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 162