Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 332807 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia!
« Reply #135 on: February 25, 2012, 11:03:54 am »

Rainbow Dash flies around the Knights, (5 vs. 3) creating a devastating whirlwind and scattering them!

Twilight Sparkle heals Teddy Roosevelt, putting him back in good health, and then fires a rocket at the Dark Knight. (4 vs. 5) The Dark Knight avoids the rocket. The Unicorn sits down to rest.

Gordon Freeman fires his Magnum at Knight #1. (3 vs. 6-1) The Knight dodges and charges Gordon Freeman (4 vs. 6) but misses.

RZA picks up the Axe and throws it at the Dark Knight. (3 vs. 6) He misses. The DK turns to him, and Inspectah Deck stands in front of RZA to protect him. (1 vs. 6) The I.D. shoots a bit at the Dark Knight and he backs off.

An white-robed figure jumps at the Dark Knight. (5 vs. 1) The Assassin plunges his blade into the Dark Knight's chest, going through the armor and causing the boss to fall backwards!
Altair has joined!
(( OOC: Grimmjow, can you also bold your posts? That makes them easier to see, since yellow is hard to read.))

Teddy Roosevelt decides to take on the prisoners more, taking out his Pistol and firing! (2 vs. 3) The Prisoners dodge him, (3 vs. 6) and brandishes their weapons.
The Dancing Prisoners attack, (1 vs. 2) but Teddy Roosevelt (3 vs. 2) manages to shot a couple more of them.

Knight #1 identifies Twilight Sparkle as the group healer. He assaults her, (1 vs. 3) but trips right in front of her, (4 vs. 4) and the Knight rolls off.

Knight #2 attacks Inspectah Deck, coming up from behind and (6 vs. 2) swinging his Broadsword down, cleaving Inspectah Deck's head in half! His limp body falls to the floor, his Assault Rifle falling out of his hands.
Inspectah Deck has died!

Knight #4 reaches for his Lance for the 23576th time, (5) and grips it firmly! He turns to the Friendly Knight (6 vs. 5) And smashes his head with the blunt end of his Lance, stunning him!

Knight #5 goes after Gordon Freeman again, (1 vs. 6) but Gordon goes into a martial trance, turning around instantly (3 vs. 4) and missing a perfect shot.

The Dark Knight touches his chest, putting his fingers up to his face to see the results of his first major wound. He stands up, dwarfing Altair, (4 vs. 3) and punches the Assassin the chest, sending him rolling backwards a few feet.

Dark Mounted Knight
Mood: !
Health: Major Chest Wound

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Enemy NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Neutral NPCs (click to show/hide)

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 25, 2012, 11:09:06 am »

Axe Knight 1 a question, but not before setting him on !!MGICAL!! fire.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 25, 2012, 11:22:38 am »

Teddy Roosevelt proceeded to go rampage pistol-knife mode on the rest of the prisoners.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 25, 2012, 12:26:28 pm »

Fly past Knight #2, swiping at him with my katana.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 25, 2012, 12:41:39 pm »

A pink head pops out of the invisible space where Gordon Freeman stores all his guns, and shouts:
"IT'S PARTY TIME!"
The rest of a pink pony known as Pinkie Pie emerges, and begins to bounce up and down erratically while asking if there's a party because she LOVES parties and she is at all the parties and always brings the best cupcakes and what everyone is doing and why there are corpses everywhere and etc. etc..

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 25, 2012, 12:52:00 pm »

Fire Magnum at Knight #1 again, and protect TS, without her we would be died like 3 times now.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 25, 2012, 01:33:53 pm »

A pink head pops out of the invisible space where Gordon Freeman stores all his guns, and shouts:
"IT'S PARTY TIME!"
The rest of a pink pony known as Pinkie Pie emerges, and begins to bounce up and down erratically while asking if there's a party because she LOVES parties and she is at all the parties and always brings the best cupcakes and what everyone is doing and why there are corpses everywhere and etc. etc..

((I believe you're still on the waitlist, as the current character lineup has Altair (Grimmjow) as the replacement for Scout))

3. Run Resize Enable

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 25, 2012, 02:59:32 pm »

"IT'S PARTY TIME!"

((I believe you're still on the waitlist, as the current character lineup has Altair (Grimmjow) as the replacement for Scout))

Nah, Geen is in. After the first battle, I sent 2 reinforcements out, but no responses. This time I sent the 2 reinforcements again, but NobodyPro said he wont be able to play, so I moved onto Geen.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 25, 2012, 04:29:42 pm »

"IT'S PARTY TIME!"

Nah, Geen is in. After the first battle, I sent 2 reinforcements out, but no responses. This time I sent the 2 reinforcements again, but NobodyPro said he wont be able to play, so I moved onto Geen.

((Ah, that also makes sense. Also, ftfy.))

3. Run Resize Enable

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 25, 2012, 10:00:25 pm »

"Oh man you are gona regret that!" In a blind fury RZA charges knight #2 with the intent of beating the ever-loving crap out of him.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 25, 2012, 10:15:40 pm »

Drawing my sword, i staredown the knight, waiting for his attack. when he attack's, COUNTER! (Allow me to repost my action in regular color as well.)
Drawing my sword, i staredown the knight, waiting for his attack. when he attack's, COUNTER!
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 26, 2012, 12:50:36 am »

((Well this is awkward...))

3. Run Resize Enable

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 26, 2012, 11:52:22 am »

AEWTIAWEKBAWEITBRALEWHTB KBJAKVN;AENKGJBJWELAKBTGJLBWHE

That was my reaction when I accidentally the whole post.

Anyways, nothing really happened this turn aways. Mainly:

Knight #1 is on !!!FIRE!!!
Knight #2 severed a tendon on Rainbow Dashes flank.
The Dark Knight threw Altair into a wall, but he got out with just some scratches.
Pinkie Pie appeared.
Sorry guys. :(

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Enemy NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Neutral NPCs (click to show/hide)

[/quote]

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 26, 2012, 12:05:36 pm »

Ax Knight 1 a question.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 26, 2012, 01:54:55 pm »

Make some cupcakes out of those Knights.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 162