Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 332508 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

"It's murderin' time, swordy!"

Rainbow Dash attacks the vague cloud labelled "Mongolian Warriors" with her katana.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Biscuitlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fluttershy flies to one Group of Mongolian Soldiers
''Hi there you big Mongolians. I was just wondering ... would it be possible for you to stop fighting against us and join our side to defeat that mean Princess? I mean only if you don't mind.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

While that happens Angel ran to another group and tries a bit of Carrot-Karate
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 04:57:36 pm by Biscuitlord »

HartLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Surrender... or die trying.
    • View Profile

I'm pretty sure if Fluttershy does that adorable of a look on them they'll all just die of cuteness overload.

I know I did. :P

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Geen?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm sending out a PM for Geen, but we have to update soon. It feels like I haven't updated in 47 years.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

empfan

• Bay Watcher
  • Dungeon Keeper and part-time Firekeeper
    • View Profile

Hmm, if you'll allow me to get back on the waitlist

Yellow King Arthur, if possible.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile

Sorry, had one hell of a workload.

Load my cannon with candy grapeshot. Make Mongol cheese.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry, had one hell of a workload.

Load my cannon with candy grapeshot. Make Mongol cheese.

I understand. If you ever need me to auto your character, just PM me.

Turn coming soon, hopefully tonight!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 3: Dueling Genghis'es)
« Reply #653 on: May 18, 2012, 07:28:50 pm »

((What you've been waiting for everyone!))

Chapter 3: Dueling Genghis'es

RZA pulls out his mobile phone. He speed dials U-God. (3) After a bit of ringing, U-God picks up. "Sup' boss, still fighting that Princess Bitch?" "Yeah man, and shit's got weird. Like there's knights, and ponies and I even fuckin' died at one point. Can you come over?" "Sure thing, I'll be there fast. Peace."
U-God due to arrive shortly.

Sun Tzu pulls out his Composite Bow. Knocking an arrow into place, he quotes his famous Art of War"When there is a war, shoot people in the face." (4) A group of Mongolian infantry suddenly begin to collapse. The survivors look about and see their comrades felled with arrows sticking out of their eyes and faces. This unnerves them quite a bit.

Teddy Roosevelt makes a rallying speech to a group of NLR soldiers behind some sand-bags. "Do you smell that, right over the hill? That my friends, is the smell of freedom. And if you want freedom, then let's show these Mongolian bastards that we can rip freedom out of their throats!" (2) As he is giving the speech, his yells are drowned out by artillery. He shrugs and charges into the fray. (4) A Mongolian horseman slashes his sword at Teddy, but the President jumps and kicks the man straight of his saddle. Teddy then begins to discharge his rifle into the mass of enemy soldiers.

Twilight Sparkle's horn lights up. Then, a string of brightly colored and various magic missiles flies from her horn into a group of archers. (6) The missiles explode into the ground, and many of the archers explode as well, while the rest begin to rout and retreat.

Lawrence Taylor gets down in sprinting position. "32! 4! 25! Hut!" Lawrence breaks into a super-tackle (1) and trips on his shoelaces before slamming his face into the sand.

Mongolian Cloud thought his life sucked. "Man, why do I always have to be the one holding the 'Mongolian Warriors' sign..." He sighed...but then looked up to see a blue colored blur racing towards him. "What the fu-" (3) Rainbow Dash comes out of nowhere and slices the 'Mongolian Warriors' sign in half! Mongolian Cloud retreats to the Stratosphere!

A cute Pegasus shyly walks up to a group of Mongolians. "''Hi there you big Mongolians. I was just wondering ... would it be possible for you to stop fighting against us and join our side to defeat that mean Princess? I mean only if you don't mind." They shrug. "Okay." (2) Angel kicks and bites the Mongolians, but their armor is too thick, and they are preoccupied by the NLR attacking them with guns and swords.
Mongolian Squad has joined the Party!

Pinkie Pie sets up her Party Cannon. The party pony loads the artillery up with a lot of skittles, before pointing it straight in the middle of the Mongolian front. "It's time to ~PAAAARRRRRTAAAAYYYY!~ (6) The skittles go into the middle line of Mongols, shredding through their armor and turning their bodies into blood geysers.

Having created a hole in the Mongolian front, the Party runs past the main fight and to the leader of the Khanate.

The Party comes to a flat piece of desert. In the distance, they can see various Mongolian soldiers advancing on them. In the far distance, a man in golden armor can only be the leader. Genghis Sans yells out, "KHAAANNNNNNN!!!!" From the opposite side of the desert, the party hears the golden-armored general reply with "SAAAANNNNSSSSSS!!!"[/size[[/i][/color] The two Genghis's yell out their enemies name for a good 5 minutes.

Genghis San draws his badly drawn blade. "I have come to vanquish you Khan. And when you are perished, it will restore honor to my name, my family , and my people! FOR COMIC SANS!" The CS-warrior charges at Khan, whereas the Mongolian leader calmly knocks his Bow. Lining up a shot, Genghis Khan lets the arrow loose. (4 vs. 5) Genghis San manages to jump over the arrow and continue his charge!

The Party survey who they are up against:

Mongolian Infantryman
Armed, big and angry. Your classic Mongol warrior.
Equipment: Turkish Saber, Mongolian Armor
Health: Fine

Mongolian Infantryman #2
He's buddies with the first guy.
Equipment: Turkish Saber, Mongolian Armor

Mongolian Archer
This guy can shoot!
Equipment: Longbow, Mongolian Armor

Mongolian Spearman
Well, he's got a big pointed thing.
Equipment: 3 Throwing Spears, Mongolian Armor

Mongolian Cavalry
The Party isn't the only one with horses now!
Equipment: Lance, Mongolian Armor, Mongol Horse

Mongolian Cavalry #2
Horses. Horses everywhere.
Equipment: Turkish Saber, Mongolian Armor, Mongol Horse

Mongolian Horse Archer
Getting all up in your face and shooting you.
Equipment:  Shortbow, Mongolian Armor, Mongol Horse

Mongolian Wrestler
He'll grapple with you, and he's barely clothed. Eww.
Equipment: Loincloth

Trebuchet
A seige-weapon that flings rocks, flaming stuff, and cows at you.
Equipment: Rocks, Flaming Stuff, Cows
Health: 20/20 Seigers

Genghis Khan
Health: KHANATE!
Mood: SAAAANNNNNSSSSS!!!

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemy NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 05:20:20 pm by TCM »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: May 18, 2012, 08:35:18 pm »

Sun Tzu stares at the mongolians. Gengis Khan and his mongolians shall never compare to his own military genius. "A journey of a thousand li starts beneath one’s feet, strutting over your enemies' testicles."
He quotes while drawing his Battle Banner and waving it with one hand to call upon his soldiers!

With his other hand, he calls his soldiers for real (the number's on his cellphone's speed dial).
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: May 18, 2012, 08:38:57 pm »

Perform a double reverse handoff (to whom, I don't know), and take out the people operating the trebuchet.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: May 18, 2012, 09:59:30 pm »

Rainbow Dash veers off toward the charging horse archer, matching speeds and hamstringing his mount, "Sorry, pal," then cutting him down with her katana.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: May 18, 2012, 10:13:40 pm »

Teddy Roosevelt leads an AMERICAN attack at the Mongolians, firing with his rifle.

Biscuitlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: May 19, 2012, 04:03:11 pm »

Angel distracts the Riders of the Mongolian Cavalry by biting them in all kinds of places that hurt the most. All the while Fluttershy approaches the three Horses. ''Hey there you big and beautyful horses. Those mean Mongolians are only kicking you in the sides and hurting you, aren't they? Why don't you help us? I would love to count such wonderful creatures such as you as friends. And also I made you some really good hay sandwiches.
So what do you say?''

So do we have the group of friendly cannon fodder Mongolian NPCs?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 05:00:32 pm by Biscuitlord »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: May 19, 2012, 05:24:51 pm »

So do we have the group of friendly cannon fodder Mongolian NPCs?

Ah yes, you do have those Mongolian NPCs. I messed up a bit when typing this chapter up.

Also, I can't take that picture of Fluttershy seriously at all.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 162