Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 332763 times)

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia!
« Reply #300 on: March 29, 2012, 11:49:01 pm »

Make the injured combine smile. With my scalpel and Jumper Cables.

Biscuitlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: March 30, 2012, 07:45:14 am »

Umm ... I would like to join the waitlist as beige Fluttershy ... if thats ok with you

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: March 30, 2012, 07:59:38 am »

Umm ... I would like to join the waitlist as beige Fluttershy ... if thats ok with you

((Just a warning, but beige is pretty much impossible to read against the default background. Also, your avatar appears to be broken.  :)))

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Biscuitlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: March 30, 2012, 08:42:44 am »

Thanks  :) I guess your right. How about Orange?  Sry but this is my first time really posting in forums and im trying to get the hang of it  :D

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: March 30, 2012, 10:05:39 am »

Well, in case Mr. Brown doesn't show, Appear out of nowhere and tackle Soulja Gunna'.

Knowing my luck he will, though  :'(

I'll let you in regardless.

Thanks  :) I guess your right. How about Orange?  Sry but this is my first time really posting in forums and im trying to get the hang of it  :D

Hi! Yes, orange would be another color, as it seems Beige is one of the hardest colors on the forum to read. At first it didn't look like you posted anything! So yeah, orange is good, I'll put you on the waitlist.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: March 30, 2012, 03:09:44 pm »

Waitlist, please. Red King Arthur.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 04:40:09 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: March 30, 2012, 03:45:40 pm »

((Looks like Grimmjow is dropping out; he hasn't been online since the 24th.  :-\))

3. Run Resize Enable

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: March 30, 2012, 04:37:49 pm »

Rolling later.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 30, 2012, 06:07:06 pm »

Ezio starts glitching out. He starts fading, and then dissapears in a flash of light!
Ezio Auditore has been disconnected! (A.K.A He Died)

As Soulja Gunna' reloads, he sees a blur coming after him. He looks at it, and then it hits him, the it being Lawrence Taylor!
Lawrence Taylor has joined the party!
(4 vs. 1) Lawrence slams into Soulja Gunna' and shatters his Left Knee!

RZA, O.D.B. and Biggie Smalls attack Soulja Boulja! (3 vs. 6) They charge him, but Soulja Boulja holds his RPG directly at them! (5 vs. 4) He fires a rocket at their feet, and it explodes! They all fly several feet in the air and crash down, all of them getting severely bruised!

Rainbow Dash flies at Soulja Boulja, aiming her Katana at her tip-first! (2 vs. 4) He dodges, (2 vs. 6) and Rainbow Dash crashes into the ground!

Twilight Sparkle attacks each enemy with magical bullets! (2+1+4) vs. (3+5+5) They turn out to be as harmless as rain.

Gordon Freeman throws a grenade at Combine Squad! (5 vs. 5) They pick it up and throw it away before it explodes! Gordon works on unjamming his SMG. (+1 for Intelligence bonus, 4) He unjams it.

Pinkamena Diane Pie gets out her Scalpel and Jumper Cables! (1 vs. 3) She drops them. (1 vs. 3) The Combine Squad drop their guns too.

Soulja Soldier shoots at Lawrence Taylor! (2 vs. 6) He misses. (2 vs. 3) Lawrence taunts him.

Soulja Gunna' shoots at Abraham Lincoln! (5 vs. 5) He shoots right at Lincoln's chin, but Lincoln catches the bullets in his beard!

Soulja Boulja goes to slam his RPG on RZA! (1 vs. 5) RZA kicks him in the shins, knocking him down, (2 vs. 2) and almost kicks Boulja in the head.

Biggie Smalls gets up and shoots at Soulja Boulja! (5 vs. 3) He shoots him in the Torso!

O.D.B. jumps up and swings his Great Axe at Soulja Boulja! (1 vs. 3) Boulja blocks with his RPG, (6 vs. 5) and smashes it into O.D.B.'s Groin! O.D.B. goes unconscious!

Abraham Lincoln shoots his Battle Rifle of the Union at Soulja Gunna'! (5 vs. 6) Soulja Gunna' Matrix-dodges the bullets, (6 vs. 6) and returns fire, but Lincoln counter-Matrix-dodges! They both are now in a Matrix-style fight!

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemy NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Neutral NPCs (click to show/hide)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: March 30, 2012, 06:44:36 pm »

Rainbow Dash stabs Soulja Boulja.

3. Run Resize Enable

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: March 30, 2012, 06:47:09 pm »

Sparta Kick Soulja Gunna in the chest.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: March 30, 2012, 08:28:39 pm »

Fire RPG at Soulja Blouja. "RPG fight yo!"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: March 31, 2012, 11:12:33 am »

Pick up mah stuff, MAKE SOME SMILES.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: March 31, 2012, 09:40:39 pm »

SMG Shoot the SMG Combine with my SMG Pulse rifle
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: April 01, 2012, 04:10:06 pm »

Wu-tang?
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 162