Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 332782 times)

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia!
« Reply #225 on: March 07, 2012, 04:48:51 am »

Attempt another joint attack with the super knight on the soulja officer

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 09, 2012, 04:10:40 pm »

Draw sword and attack the gunna who shot me.
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 09, 2012, 08:58:56 pm »

Take out the shrapnel and return to sender.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 10, 2012, 06:08:02 pm »

Teddy Roosevelt calls in the Rough Riders! (1) He accidentally summons Manny Pacquiao!

Pacquiao attacks Teddy Roosevelt! (6 vs. 6) He goes for some jabs, but Teddy judo-blocks all of them!

Gordon Freeman pushes through with shear will! (1) The pain is to great, and he spasms.

Twilight Sparkle sends Pure Energy to attack Soulja Soldier #2! (1 vs. 6) He charges Soulja Soldier #2, but the Soldier grabs him up (4 vs. 6) and Pure Energy wiggles out of his hands, barely missing getting pistol-whipped!

Twilight Sparkle shoots Soulja Brute with fire! (2 vs. 1) She lights him on fire, and he screams, and rolls around on the ground until the flame is extinguished. Twilight then heals her friends, but all the magic is taking up her energy. She heals Altair (3) and stops the bleeding, but he still has a hole in his neck. Then she heals Teddy Roosevelt, (1 vs. 1) but something goes wrong and she accidentally makes some of his arteries explode. Uh oh. She focuses on Gordon Freeman (4-1) and manages lessen his pain.

Rainbow Dash pulls out a Pet Parasprite, who joins the fight! She tells her pet to eat the RPG, and then eat the Soulja crew's weapon. It nods and flies down to Soulja Blouja. It goes to eat his RPG, but he bats the Parasprite away, (4 vs. 2) and stomps it into the ground! Pet Parasprite has died! (Those things aren't particular strong unless they have multiplied.)

RZA and Super Knight attack Soulja Officer! (1 vs. 3) Soulja Officer sees this coming, (5 vs. 1) and slams his Baton into RZA's crotch, crippling him!

Altair pulls out his Shortsword to attack Soulja Soulja. (1 vs. 1) He trips on the way there and falls on his face.

Pinkie Pie removes her shrapnel and launches it at Soulja Scout! (2 vs. 4) He dodges, (6 vs. 3) and smashes her in the side! She hears a couple ribs break!

Soulja Soldier attacks Altair again! (5 vs. 4) He shoots Altair in the left ankle!

Soulja Soldier #2 attacks Pure Energy! (6 vs. 1) He shoots Pure energy in the head three times!
Pure Energy falls over and evaporates!

Soulja Scout attacks Pinkie Pie! (3 vs. 3) Before he attacks again, she throws a large batch of balloons in his face, distracting him!

Soulja Gunna' shoots at Gordon Freeman! (5 vs. 2) Gordon gets hit in the Left Shoulder!

Soulja Brute roars and attacks Teddy Roosevelt! (4 vs. 5) He swipes with his Chainsaw, but Teddy (2 vs. 3) falls onto the ground, causing the attack to miss!

Soulja Psycho attacks Manny Pacquiao! (6 vs. 2) He comes up from behind and slices Manny on the lower spine with his Machete!

Soulja Officer attacks Super Knight! (6 vs. 2) He runs up to Super Knight, does a dramatic long jump, and smashes the Knight across the head with his Baton! Super Knight roars and falls back, unconscious!

Soulja Boulja loads a rocket into his RPG.

Soulja Boi looks at the Storm Cloud. "Muttafuckinwetherb2crayzuhereyah?" He shoots at it! (2 vs. 4) He misses. (3 vs. 6) Storm Cloud thunders angrily.

Soulja Boi
Mood: MUTTA FUKIN WETHER STROM CLOUD SHT
Health: I'm so Fresh

------
......Why is the RNG so angry at you guys?

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemy NPCs (click to show/hide)
Health: Shot Shoulder, Cut Ankle

[/spoiler]

Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Neutral NPCs (click to show/hide)

Manny Pacqcaio
Items:
Health: Sliced Lower Spine

[/quote]
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 10, 2012, 06:10:15 pm »

SHEAR WILL HEAL!
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 10, 2012, 06:42:29 pm »

...No what fuck you.Twilight Sparkle summons the patron demon of magic users everywhere: Derm The Hellbinder.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 10, 2012, 07:19:13 pm »

...No what fuck you.Twilight Sparkle summons the patron demon of magic users everywhere: Derm The Hellbinder.

((I swear, these were all the roll results the RNG gave me.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 10, 2012, 07:30:21 pm »

I dun care. I am still summoning Derm.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 10, 2012, 10:28:06 pm »

Rainbow Dash flies up into the clouds at top speed, beyond the range of vision. She gathers clouds, forming a very large stormcloud, and begins rotating it, forming a tornado. She spirals downward, aiming it at the entire Soulja crew, and bucks it as she splits off, causing lightning to begin sparking back and forth within it. After releasing it toward the Souljas, she flies away from them and into cover.

((May the dice be with us...)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 11, 2012, 12:12:53 am »

Knock that son of a bitch officer to the ground and jump up and down on his crotch! The super knight will try to regain conciousness

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 11, 2012, 12:14:28 am »

Teddy offers to settle this with Manny the political way.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 11, 2012, 12:57:24 am »

Attempt resynchcronization to heal.
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 14, 2012, 03:24:00 pm »

Posting laterz.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 14, 2012, 08:07:50 pm »

Call upon the patron deities of insanity, parties, and flesh cupcakes. Summon the great ones... ARMOK AND CTHULHU!
I'll be gone thursday-saturday, be warned.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 08:11:19 pm by Geen »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 15, 2012, 04:00:20 pm »

Gordon Freeman uses the sheer power of willpower! (6) He heals and Gets pumped! (+1 to all rolls next turn.)

Twilight Sparkle summons Derm the Hellbinder! (3) A signpost appears! Currently Eating Lunch: Derm the Hellbinder to appear in 3 turns.

Rainbow Dash flies high into the sky, collecting many clouds into one big super-cloud-tornado. She bucks it down to Earth, (1) and sucks her down with it! The storm and Rainbow Dash fly into the ground and dissipate. Rainbow Dash manages not to smash into tiny pieces by landing in a bale of conveniently placed hay. Huh, these hay bales are all over the place since Altair got here.

RZA, though crippled, attacks the Soulja Officer! (2-1 vs. 5) The Officer sees his attack coming, (4 vs. 5) and counter attacks with a Baton swing, RZA just barely getting out of the way. Super Knight (1) starts getting mental problems from being unconscious to long.

Teddy Roosevelt offers to settle things the political way with Manny Pacqcuaio. (1 vs. 3) Manny refuses, (3 vs. 2) and punches Teddy Roosevelt in the face!

Altair resynchronizes with Desmond! (2) Desmond doesn't receive any contact.

Pinkie Pie calls upon the Gods of Chaos! (2) They do not respond.

Soulja Soldier shoots at Altair! (1 vs. 2) His bullets miss, allowing Altair, (3 vs. 2) to throw a knife! The knife hits the Soldier with the blunt end in the Torso, bruising him!

Soulja Soldier #2 shoots at Super Knight! (5 vs. 3-2) He shoots Super Knight in the chest!

Soulja Scout jumps over everyone and attacks Twilight Sparkle! (1 vs. 3) He misses his swing completely, (3 vs. 4) and rolls off.

Soulja Gunna' shoots at Manny Pacqcaio! (4 vs. 4) Pacqcaio hides behind a statue as bullets fly around him!

Soulja Psycho attacks Teddy Roosevelt! (6 vs. 5) Psycho charges him and lodges his Machete in Teddy's stomach! He cackles crazily!

Soulja Officer attacks RZA! (2 vs. 3) He swings his Baton, but RZA (3 vs. 3) rolls out of the way!

Manny Pacqcaio attends to his wound! (4) He bandages the cut.

Soulja Boulja shoots a Rocket! (2) It flies into the air and explodes.

Storm Cloud attacks Soulja Boi! (5 vs. 4) It strikes him in the chest, he screams and flails wildly!

Soulja Boi screams. "CANTDEELWITDAHFUCKINCLUDZNSHIT!!!!1!!1!" He shoots at Storm Cloud. (1 vs. 6) He jams the gun. The cloud, (4 vs. 4) pelts him with hail, and he curses more.

Soulja Boi
Mood: MUTTA FUKIN WETHER STROM CLOUD SHT
Health: Thunderstruck

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemy NPCs (click to show/hide)
Health: Shot Shoulder, Cut Ankle

[/spoiler]

Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Neutral NPCs (click to show/hide)

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 162