Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 333755 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 34: Massacre at the Globe)
« Reply #1530 on: November 02, 2012, 06:09:32 pm »

Cyan Garamonde?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 34: Massacre at the Globe)
« Reply #1531 on: November 02, 2012, 06:17:52 pm »

Attack Man-at-Arms with katana strike on weak point.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 35: Last One Standing)
« Reply #1532 on: November 03, 2012, 10:26:29 pm »

Chapter 35: Last One Standing

Rainbow Dash flies up to the Archer's viewpoint. "Hey, you've been killing my favorite monkey people! Now I'll kill you monkey man!" The Pegasus grips her Katana in her mouth and flies at the Archer, (5 vs. 1) He stands up and Rainbow passes him cleaning, the curved blade cutting his upper torso off of the rest of his body. The lower half of him falls back and sprays blood, while the upper half is flung off of the audience seating level and onto the ground, landing with a *splat*.

Lieutenant Colonel Alfred Daniel Wintle bows his head in respect to his comrade and dons said comrade's hat. "Do not lose heart my fellows, we still have a battle to win! Let us destroy England! FOR WE ARE TRUE GREAT BRITAIN-MEN! YAAAAARRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" (1) Wintle's Non-British allies look at him awkwardly. "...well....Bah, the I'm the Lone Englishman! Not the first time before I've been on my own..." (Failed Rally Call: Bruised Pride: -1 to all rolls for himself this turn) He walks dejectedly up to the Knight. "Mornin'." (5-1 vs. 2) Wintle thrusts one of Shakespeare's Twin Rapiers through the Knight's visor. It jams through, taking out one of the Knight's eyes. "GEEERGH!" The Knight flails and stumbles back, losing half of all his peripheral vision.

Gordon Freeman 2.0 opens the Console. "/healparty-all.exe./" (4) The machine works to a general effect, stopping Rainbow's bleeding, fixing Wintle's nose, and restoring consciousness to some Mongols.

Cyan Garamonde unleashes his Sword-Tech on the Man-at-Arms weakpoint: His body. Or head. Or limbs. (5 vs. 4+1) The Man-at-Arms jumps and flips through the air like an acrobat, dodging the deadly attack. Cyan looked suprised, no one had come away from a Sword-Tech attack like that.

The Man-at-Arms spins on his heel as he lands and charges Cyan Garamonde with his signature sprinting attack. (2 vs. 1) He misses the strike, but sticks his leg out and manages to kick Cyan lightly in the chest as he passes. Cyan's armor absorbs the blow.

The Knight roars at Lieutenant Colonel Alfred Daniel Wintle and charges like a barbarian. (3-1 vs. 2) Wintle sighs and sidesteps the giant, sending him charging past. "Will you just hurry with it and die? I'm a very busy man."

The Elite Mongolian Warriors reunite with their resurrected comrades and celebrate like how they usually do; slaughtering. They roar and leap from the audience area, landing on the ground with expert rolls, and immediately standing up and charging the Man-at-Arms. (6 vs. 4) The Man-at-Arms raises his Spiked Mace. "You wrecked Christendom one too many times Mongols, and I-" A Turkish Saber cuts across his midsection, spilling out blood and disemboweling him. "Well damn." He proceeds to die.

Oleg picks the Knight up in his hands. "You think that you posses the prowess of a skilled Knight? If so, how am I able to do this?" (1 vs. 5) The giant squeezes his hands, but the Knight swings his Morning Star at his attacker's head. (2 vs. 1) The club tears Oleg's lip, causing him to drop the Knight. "I've had it with this spiked weaponry!"

Spoiler: Shakespeare's Men (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Heroes of Equestria (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 10:32:23 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: November 03, 2012, 10:27:47 pm »

Unload on the knight, healing party if I have the time afterword.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: November 04, 2012, 12:19:04 am »

"While you are doing your nation proud by continuing to fight us, you really are starting to be a bother sir. Perhaps you should just accept the inevitable defeat and go out on your own terms yes?"

Attempt to convince to knight to preserve his English dignity by killing himself, if that doesn't work shoot him in the face.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #1535 on: November 04, 2012, 05:56:04 am »

I don't attack the knight immediately, instead opting to wait if the diplomacy attempt works. If he attacks someone, I protect the attacked.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: November 04, 2012, 11:28:42 am »

Summon a stormcloud, bucking lightning at the Knight.

"That's why you don't wear metal, stupid!"

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 36: Dat Loot Pile)
« Reply #1537 on: November 04, 2012, 12:20:01 pm »

Chapter 36: Dat Loot Pile

Gordon Freeman 2.0 unleashes his Uzi on the Knight. (4 vs. 2-1) The bullet don't make it far past the Knight's armor, but they do manage to give him all sorts of flesh wounds. He staggers back.

"Perhaps you should just face the inevitable and go on with your day?" This advice comes from Lieutenant Colonel Alfred Daniel Wintle. (2 vs. 3-1) The Knight seems unsure of this. The Lieutenant rolls his eyes and points his Webley Revolver at the Knight's head. (4 vs. 3-1) The bullet crashes into the Knight's helmet, penetrating it and slamming into his skull. The Knight is merely unconscious, not dead....but even if he wakes up he won't be in a state to fight anymore.

Victory!

A brilliant dark-purple wave of light descends from the sky and envelops the arena. The H.O.E.S. are healed.

Loot:

Longbow
Shortsword (Tampered)
Light Plate Armor
Mace
Throwing Axes
Chain Mail
Greataxe (Tampered)
Halberd
Heavy Plate Armor
Greatsword (Tampered)
Morning Star
Kite Shield
Crossbow
Shortsword
Curved Dagger
Throwing Knives
Tybalt's Rapier
Poisoned Blade of Hamlet
Roman General Armor
Scutum Shield
Gladius Sword
Pila Javelin
Pugio Dagger
Plumbatae Darts
The Bard's Clothes
Shakespeare's Twin Pistols

Pinkie Pie's:
R.ocket P.ropelled C.hainsaw
Butcher Knife
Scalpel
WWI Trench Helmet
Amputation Kit

King Arthur's:
Plate Armor
Sword
Shield

Jackie Estacado's:
Dual 1911s
Micro Uzi
Shotgun
AK47

Sherlock Holmes's:
Disguises
Pipe

The Boss's:
Dual .45 Shepards
Dual Tek Z-10
The Penetrator
Grave Digger
K-8 Krukov
Annihilator
McManus 2015
Fragmentation Grenades
Molotov Cocktails
Farts in a Jar
Electric Grenades
Phone

Turkish Sabers
Composite Bows
Halberds
Anti-Cavalry Lances
Augmented Mongolian Armor

Spoiler: H.O.E.S. (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #1538 on: November 04, 2012, 12:51:48 pm »

Cyan drops his Tanto knife and picks up Hamlets Poisoned Blade.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: November 04, 2012, 02:47:56 pm »

Somebody better hold on to that RPC. It does solve almost ANY problem you point it at.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: November 04, 2012, 03:22:53 pm »

Take Jackie's Micro Uzi and the R.P.C.. Also, take and don the Light Plate Armor if it can be worn by a pegasus and won't interfere with movement or flight.

(i.e. if it will incur negative bonuses, don't take it)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: November 04, 2012, 09:35:41 pm »

Take the phone and the grenades off of the corpse of THE BOSS

Also eat the banana, last time I had food on me, I died.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 06:16:49 pm by Tersr »
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: November 05, 2012, 10:18:56 pm »

Collect Shakespeare's pistols and the World War 1 trench helmet. And get the pipe!

Edit: Remember that I am a cavalry officer and not a mere grunt and throw the helmet back down in disgust. Reprimand self.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 06:39:41 am by Flintus10 »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: November 05, 2012, 11:14:38 pm »

Take the pipe, Wintle ... take the pipe ...
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: November 06, 2012, 09:43:26 am »

((I still can't believe FIVE people died during that fight. A healer is greatly needed.))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 162