Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 332802 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia!
« Reply #120 on: February 22, 2012, 09:28:25 pm »

Rainbow Dash flies through the dancing prisoners at full speed, slashing at them with her katana as she passes.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 22, 2012, 09:33:22 pm »

((I am also the offical walking box of bandaids for this group. However it apperas I have a kinfe in thr bottom. :P ))
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 22, 2012, 09:56:58 pm »

((Well, Tersr/The Freeman just gave you his rocket launcher. Have fun.  :P))

3. Run Resize Enable

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 22, 2012, 10:16:15 pm »

((I am also the offical walking box of bandaids for this group. However it apperas I have a kinfe in thr bottom. :P ))
((Well, Tersr/The Freeman just gave you his rocket launcher. Have fun.  :P))

(( Also, note that Twilight is armored and carrying a battle axe. Also, I'll tell you in advance the whole 'Have Twilight Hang in the Back And be a Medic' strategy is going to be less effective in the next couple rounds.'
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 22, 2012, 11:43:27 pm »

Attack the Dark knight in tandem with Inspectah Deck

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 23, 2012, 01:35:31 am »

@TCM: Really, oh goody! I can make my magic constuct plan effective then. With the rocket launcher I have two devasting slaves, yaaaa soft targets and being in a large space!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 23, 2012, 03:43:21 pm »

Teddy Roosevelt uses his badassery to attack through his wounds.(5 vs. 3) He gets through his wounds and knocks several of them down, before making a rousing speech!

The Dancing Prisoners use the opportunity to practice a dance. When Teddy Roosevelt finishes his speech, they assault him zombie-style from MJ's Thriller!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMnk7lh9M3o
(1 vs. 5) The dance goes horribly wrong. (5 vs. 3) Teddy punches some of them in the face, leaving only half remaining.

Gordon Freeman thanks me ((You're welcome!)) before shooting his SMG at the Knights. (4+1 vs. 5) They scurry about so he hits none of them. He throws his Rocket Launcher at Twilight Sparkle.

"Yo knucklehead, let me Axe you something." The Scout swings his Axe at Knight #1, (5 vs. 6) But the Knight parries (3 vs. 1) and stabs the Scout on his Right Arm!

Twilight Sparkle uses her healing magic on Teddy Roosevelt (1) and actually makes the wound worse, popping several of his blood vessel and making him bleed more! She focuses on Inspectah Deck, (5) who heals fine. She launches bolts of dark lightening at the Dark Knight, but feels pretty drained at this point. (6-1 vs. 4) She still hits him squarely with a bolt though.

Rainbow Dash flies at the prisoners with her Katana, (5 vs. 5) and misses all of them, flying straight into a wall.

RZA and Inspectah Deck get up together to launch a double attack on the Dark Knight. (5 vs. 6) They both jump up and attack with flying kicks, but he grabs their legs, (2 vs. 4) and drops them.

Friendly Knight pulls the Battle Axe from his legs, (4) and starts crawling towards the other Knights.

Knight #1 attacks Scout more with a wide cut, (5 vs. 1) but Scout backflips out of the way! "Whatcha' gonna' do now?!" Scout tries getting up, but can't. Looking down, he realizes that he is sliced in half. Last Words: "Aw, jeez!" He faints.
Scout has died!

Knight #2 attacks RZA from behind! (5 vs. 4) He smashes the handle of his sword into the rapper's head, knocking him down!

Knight #4 goes for his Lance, (4) and finally gets it this time! He goes to Friendly Knight (1 vs. 6) but drops his spear, giving Friendly Knight a chance to (4 vs. 4) trip him!

Knight #5 charges Gordon Freeman again, (2 vs. 4) but the scientist (3 vs. 5) dodges!

The Dark Knight recoils after being hit by dark lightening. He looks at his two closest attackers, RZA and Inspectah Deck. (2 vs. 6) He lumbers after them but (4 vs. 3) They double-jump kick him in the chest!

Dark Mounted Knight
Mood: .....
Health: .....

-------
OOC: Due to Scout's death, I will be calling for Waitlist reinforcements.

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Enemy NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Neutral NPCs (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 03:44:58 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 23, 2012, 04:30:25 pm »

Brushing herself off, Rainbow Dash takes to the air again and begins to rapidly rotate around the four knights, forming a tornado!

Out of the corner of her eye, she thinks she notices someone else joining the fray...

3. Run Resize Enable

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 23, 2012, 05:09:38 pm »

TS heals TR, fires a rocket at the dark knightand then she tries to get some rest.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 23, 2012, 05:24:30 pm »

Fire Magnum at Knight #1, he is killing us all!
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 23, 2012, 05:33:51 pm »

RZA picks up Scouts axe and hurls it at the dark knight while Inspectah Deck protects him.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 23, 2012, 09:18:21 pm »

A White-garbed figure jump's out of the shadow's. You spy the glint of a blade under his right arm, as he jump's towards the dark knight.
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 23, 2012, 09:19:27 pm »

SHOOT THE PRISONERS SOME MORE

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 24, 2012, 10:44:28 pm »

New turn will be up tomorrow morning.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 25, 2012, 12:59:44 am »

Ok, I'm in. I'll write an intro tommorow, gotta sleep now.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 162