Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 332272 times)

RTD

• Bay Watcher
  • Dedicated to Roll To Dodge
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 16: Ground Skirmish)
« Reply #1050 on: August 18, 2012, 03:30:00 pm »

Fire a Hyper Beam at some dwarfs.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 03:32:59 pm by RTD »
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...
One roll can change things around.

Roll To Dodge.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: August 18, 2012, 09:29:49 pm »

Jam my shotgun's barrel down McSworden's throat, then rip it off with the rest of his head and fire it at his stomach. Smile and laugh as bloody giblets rain down.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #1052 on: August 19, 2012, 04:39:09 am »

Cyan uses the SwordTech on the bronze colossus.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Biscuitlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: August 19, 2012, 02:55:21 pm »

Fluttershy winces and if possible tries to heal herself with her herbs while Angel rushes to aid Twilight to lift the Rock.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: August 19, 2012, 05:21:21 pm »

Throw some flashbangs at old toady and threetow.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 17: ThreeToe. Eh.)
« Reply #1055 on: August 21, 2012, 08:13:20 pm »

Chapter 17: ThreeToe. Eh.

Sun Tzu curses fake-Chinese as he is crushed under a mass of Earth. Wiggling, he attempts to get out from underneath it. (6) With a roar of power unseen before, the general not only pushes the rock off of him, but manages to stand up and hoist it over his head. The participants of the battle gaze as Tzu hoists the Boulder above him, ready to utilize it.

Twilight Sparkle focuses her magical energy on hoisting the stone above Fluttershy. (5) She manages to do so and the yellow Pegasus runs out of the spot quickly. Levitating the Boulder, Twilight takes the mass and chucks it at ThreeToe! (2 vs. 5) The nimble Bay12 Moderator nimbly ducks under the rock, (1 vs. 1) by leaping into ToadyOne's arms.

"AMERICAAAAA!!!!!Theodore Roosevelt[/color] charges the Liberal Crime Squad, unholstering all his guns and flinging them into the air to do his Ultimate Teddy Combo Gun Attack (TM). (6 vs. 3) Teddy's Pistol comes down and he empties the whole clip into one Liberal, gunning him down. As he holsters it, he grabs his falling Shotgun and fires both barrels directly into another's chest, sending her flying off. The shotgun goes away as Teddy grips the M16 and scores a clean headshot on another liberal. Finally, aftering putting away the M16, Teddy grabs his Rifle and loads out four limb shots and one torso shot on the last liberal, who falls flat on his back. The only survivor is a young scared-out-of-her wits liberal clutching her Glock.

Deoxys, previously unseen in the battle, glides behind the Bay12 Army and implants his body into the ground. The orb at the center of his body begins glowing brighter, brighter, until it finally glows like the sun. Just as the Bay Watchers notice a bright light is behind them, (5) a huge laser sweeps around them.

(2) The Dwarven Fortress Population manages to scatter chaotically to avoid the beam, though some do it by jumping in the lava moat.

(1) The Hyper Beam hits Urist McSworden in the Armor, which reflects it into the fortress wall, destroying some of it.

(4) The Hyper Beam disintegrates both of Urist McThrowin's legs.

(6) The Hyper Beam sweeps through the Peasant Army. They're not around anymore.

(3) The Boogymen manage to outrun the laser, though the intense light causes some of them to turn into smoke.

(2) WWI Medic takes refugee in by building a trench, climbing in, and crying until the laser finally stops.

McSworden may have avoided the Hyper Beam, but it quite shocked when Pinkie Pie thrusts her penis compensator Shotgun down his throat. (1 vs. 4) Pinkie pulls the trigger but the gun-misfires. "Awww, that's no fun!" (2 vs. 3) McSworden takes the Shotgun out of his throat and gags, clutching his throat.

Cyan Garamonde, finished with his SwordTech, charges the Bronze Colossus. (6 vs. 6-1) A perfect horizontal slash decapitates the Colossus, it's head flying into the lava moat. Miraculously, it's still alive since it's soul rests in it's chest core, but without a head it has a pretty severe disadvantage.

Fluttershy performs the epic manuever of eating some leaves. (4) It heals her throat and she decides to take a small rest and watch the fighting.

Gordon Freeman 2.0, covered in epic knife scars, rushes towards the throne. As slo-mo decides to take over, Gordon pulls out two Flashbangs, dropping their pins to the floor and tossing them at the double bosses. (4 vs. 6) However, ToadyOne catches both of them and throws them back. (4 vs. 3) Freeman shields his eye's at the last second, but even then the shine manages to get him slightly. (-1 to defense next turn.)

The Dwarven Fortress Population decides to go after Angel, because they can. (4 vs. 6) But the little bunny is ready for them. (5 vs. 6) He through their clothing, pulls their hair and pinches their ears. Nothing deadly, but it's sure annoying.

Urist McSworden stops gagging, and contorts his face with rage as he looks at Pinkie Pie, who smiles. Picking up his Warhammer he attacks with an overhand swing! (1 vs. 3) However, as the hammer goes up, the dwarf hears the Pony click her Shotgun. (1 vs. 1) The blast knocks the Warhammer away, but fails to do anything else.

Urist McThrowin' dismayed at being legless, picks up a Rock and tosses it at Twilight Sparkle. (6 vs. 4) The Rock hits her in the Torso and Shatters some Ribs!

The confused Bronze Colossus, headless, swings it's arms around wildly trying to hit Cyan Garamonde. (6-1 vs. 2) It actually manages to find him, pick him up several feet in the air, and slam him down harshly into the stone floor, denting it. Oooh, that wasn't pretty.

The Boogymen, having lost a number of their group, decide to pester Sun Tzu! (2 vs. 1) They dance around the Chinese general hoisting a rock. Eventually he just yells, "STFU!" (1 vs. 3) Boogymen continue to dance.

The Liberal Crime Squad is down to a scared teacher, clutching the Glock in her shaking hands. Theodore Roosevelt grins. "Hit me with your best!" (6 vs. 1) A flurry of bullets hit Teddy, one in each lung, the heart, the neck, and through the eye. The bloody president remarks, "You know, that actually was pretty good if I say so."

WWI Medic pops out of his trench. Seeing the lack of lasers, he rushes over to the Legless Urist McThrowin' to see what he can do. (6-1) Urist McThrowin' gets a Wheelchair!

The Mongolian Warriors were having a tea break, when they decided to get back into action. Loading up their gear, they climb the fortress walls, jump into the courtyard, and begin attacking the Bronze Colossus. (4 vs. 5-1) They mainly run around and try not to get stepped on.

"ThreeToe! The next part of my plan is-Wait, what's that?" Toady notices a green shape in the distance, as a voice booms, "Ask not what your country can do for you, but how you can get shot by my sherman!" JFK in a Tank fires a shell at the throne, (4 vs. 2) and severly wounds ThreeToe.

"Brother, no! I will avenge you!" "I'm....still....alive...." ToadyOne reaches behind him and pulls out his Legendary Bow. Sitting back down on his throne, he knocks an arrow and eyes the biggest threats on the battlefield. Well, Deoxys was causing problems. The Master fired an arrow at the Galatic Pokemon. (3 vs. 5) The Galatic Pokemon catches the arrow with psychic ability, and sends it flying back, (4 vs. 1) right into ThreeToe's head. "Well shit. Guess it's time for the burial. ~Amazinggggg, Grace, Oh thee- actually, nope." Toady throw's his brother's corpse into the lava moat.

ToadyOne & Threetoe
Health: Brotherless
Mood: Wait, who's going to ban people now?

Spoiler: Bay12 Army (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: August 21, 2012, 08:30:45 pm »

Sun Tzu smirks and twirls his mustache with one hand. Realizing that's a terrible thing to do while holding a boulder, he gets back to holding it with both hands, before yelling at the top of his lungs: "LET'S SEE YOU GRIT THOSE TEETH!" and throwing the rock at ToadyOne.

Throw giantass rock at Toady.

"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: August 21, 2012, 09:03:17 pm »

Regenerate from AWESOMENESS and then punch the remaining LCS in the face with my fist.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: August 21, 2012, 09:16:38 pm »

Levitate a train and make it fall on Toady One.

((I was kinda wondering if Twi's evolved form could be Littlepip?))
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: August 22, 2012, 12:56:26 am »

Nah. Littlepip is part Apple Family. I think Blackjack would be more appropriate.
(Go read Fallout Equestria, then Project Horizons :))
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #1060 on: August 22, 2012, 05:04:39 am »

Finish off the bronze colossus now that its weakened. Attack it with katana.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: August 22, 2012, 05:08:36 am »

Would probably just be Twilight as an adult or somesuch.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Biscuitlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: August 22, 2012, 02:54:22 pm »

Thank you Twilight. That boulder really did hurt. After that Fluttershy flys over to the WWI Medic and shows her concentrated power of adorableness.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Hey you seem to be pretty good at healing. Wouldn't you like to join us? We want to save many lives and i would love to see someone as capable as you on our side. Plus we have awesome cookies.

Angel takes out the 60's Sub-machine Guns out of Fluttershys Saddlebags and works his way through the Dwarven Fortress Population old fashioned spray-and-pray-style.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 03:03:19 pm by Biscuitlord »

RTD

• Bay Watcher
  • Dedicated to Roll To Dodge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: August 22, 2012, 08:32:11 pm »

I just went full-on overkill in that turn.  8)

Deoxys decides to have that Medic brainwashed. He then feels a bit bad by making someone cry.

Also, the burial part made me smile.

And the dwarfs jumping into the lava moat.

Heck, everything was funny/crazy in that turn.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 08:37:06 pm by RTD »
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...
One roll can change things around.

Roll To Dodge.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: August 22, 2012, 11:15:06 pm »

Equip grenade, throw at feet, equip Gravity gun, catch grenade, fire at toady one.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 162