Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Author Topic: Let's Play (another) Aurora! Hooray! (doomed to die, fyi)  (Read 12663 times)

Goron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play (another) Aurora! Hooray! (doomed to die, fyi)
« Reply #135 on: February 10, 2012, 10:42:34 am »

No real ideas for a ship design, beyond a really vague and unhelpful description. I don't know any good specs for a ship.
Well, I have an idea for one(-: it will be a few weeks or. Months before it can be fleshed out though (Nix will need to do some component design).
Also, you don't need clear descriptions of the specs, if you say 'I wanna design a super fast ship with laser beams for eyes' I can work that out. I can't promise the government will pick up the design, though.

Actually, we own the patents for Cryogenic module.Source

How big is my shipyard? I'd like to strike a deal with the Palomo Group, a joint venture to... colonize Mars!

We'll build Colony Ships and send colonists to Mars. They will build infrastructures and send it to Mars using their Atlas ships. We share the profits from the colony.
Ah, there the post is. I knew I mentioned it, but it seems I never wrote when it was finished. So HI owns the base technology.
That said that shouldn't stop other companies from licensing it. So if Nix wants to build a colony ship they can, it just won't be nearly as profitable to them. Sheb could say NO, we won't sell the technology!, but that would come with the risk of government intervention... For example, pretty much every ship in existence right now pays a licensing fee to Nix Labs for the base NTETechnology. And with the new NPEtech out, companies will pay both Nix and Haan. Now if they choose to use the Micro Orion engine Haan gets a big paycheck, but then gives a small portion to Nix for his part in the. Base NPEtech contract.

The Haan-Newgate yard is still relatively small... I added a second slip before expanding it so... Palomo group would probably be willing to work out that deal.

Yeah, genetics doesn't have the greatest game mechanic use... But, that's not what this is about. Think of the fame and fortune involved with opening the door to the possible medical use of the research. Hell, the cosmetic uses alone will be a whole new industry, why get plastic surgery when you can just be born with perfect features!

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 10, 2012, 10:48:47 am »

Well, we can make a small colony ships, with only a few cryogenic pod.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Xeron

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill your family
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 10, 2012, 12:06:03 pm »

I look forward to being transferred to the Amazon Orbital Defense Station

Ah, the spoils of pasting one self's face onto women's bodies...

Goron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 10, 2012, 08:06:46 pm »

January 1, 2037
Following a month of vicious late season campaigning, the election for Governor of Earth is done. The votes are in and counted.
Two candidates struck hard with support from public interest groups and industry leaders, but only one managed to grab the votes necessary to be declared winner. It was a close race, but Governor Perego has been reelected with Winford Hewlin taking a close second place.
Hewlin was able to gain late support from several navy and military leaders and supporters after he went on a pro-armed forces debate platform. The famed Captain Chaoticag endorsed him and his largest financial contributor was without a doubt Numbers Leno from Pelland Research. One navy group headed by Xeron started a strong grass roots campaign in his support as well.
But Governor Perego held support from many prominent individuals as well, including backing from Scotty Sheb Haan of Haan Industries. But the greatest factor in her reelection came from the normal Joe. After a successful ad campaign starring the 'neighbor next door' Shades aired, touting her experience, skills, and vision, the independent vote was won. Just barely...

Governor Perego, in a speech to the citizens of earth, has promised an increased focus on (smart) industrial expansion and exploitation of potential TN deposits in the solar system, and out of the solar system. Declaring her second term the era of science and exploration Governor Perego hopes to set a wise example of expansion in a way that former governor Mcbroom could have only wished to do.

January 21, 2037

Nix Labs has made history once again with their research. Nix has not only completely mapped the human genome but come to fully understand the sequence. He has opened the possibility to actually alter humans on a genetic level. But with the completion of his research comes many major problems. He has effectively solidified himself as public enemy number one to all traditional religious leaders, for his work continually destroys the foundations of religion. Many accuse him of playing God with his research into Trans-Newtonian theory, jump point theory, and genetics- that accusation turns out being used as a compliment in some circles, though. The medical services industry are already vying to have Nix do contract work or even just give talks, with offered payments going up and up with each new offer. One prominent doctor in the West Europe region has declared Nix the de facto hero of medical research. Many diseases as we know them may become an aspect of history. Birth defects will also likely be a part of the past. Nix's genetics work has opened a world of possibilities...

February 13, 2037
A new jump point has been discovered.
It is 1.8 billion kilometers at 263 degrees from the sun. Labeled JP2.

February 18, 2037
A government sponsored shipyard has been completed on earth. The Issac Newton Earth Shipyard. It will be operated by a private trust with the mission to provide a new, non-private interest outlet for ship building.
Governor Perego, in a stunning announcement, has revealed that she is ordering three Eden space stations built. Many analysts find the announcement to be a major surprise- most expected Haan Industries to spearhead any colonization efforts; but governor Perego has made it clear that she wants Earth to utilize Nix labs' Eden terraforming stations to perfect other bodies for human life.
The plan is not a major setback to Haan Industries, though. HI Strongman tugs will still be needed to move the Edens and HI cryogenic transport modules will still be needed. Ultimately the Palomo Group will suffer the most, for their expect contribution to any off-world colonization was likely to be infrastructure construction. Pundits believe that infrastructure will still be necessary, but if Perego's approach is fully realized the total implementation of infrastructure will be limited.

February 23, 2037
After scrambling to react to Governor Perego's announcement the week before, Haan Industries has presented a potential design direction for their next ship project.
Code: [Select]
HI Mayflower class Colony Ship    18,600 tons     246 Crew     701.4 BP      TCS 372  TH 600  EM 0
1612 km/s     Armour 1-62     Shields 0-0     Sensors 6/8/0/0     Damage Control Rating 1     PPV 0
MSP 24    Max Repair 25 MSP
Colonists 40000    Cargo Handling Multiplier 10   

NPE Mega Orion E09 (6)    Power 100    Fuel Use 9%    Signature 100    Armour 0    Exp 1%
Fuel Capacity 100,000 Litres    Range 107.5 billion km   (771 days at full power)

HI - HOTBOX X1 (1)     Sensitivity 6     Detect Sig Strength 1000:  6m km
HI - EMS X2 (1)     Sensitivity 8     Detect Sig Strength 1000:  8m km

This design is classed as a Commercial Vessel for maintenance purposes

Code named the Mayflower, the ship is designed to be easily put into operation quickly, out of the Haan-Newgate shipyard. The details are still not finalized and Scoty Sheb Haan has refused to comment on the specifics of the ship. When questioned, he has indicated plans for a jump gate construction ship are still on and that Haan Industries will be taking advantage of the exclusive use contract on the technology.

February 28, 2037
XXXX
Dear MR LEHMAN,
We regret to inform you that your son daughter husband wife has been killed by the enemy while on leave in an accident as a result of disease from unknown causes.
He She was actively serving in the following assignment
COMMANDING OFFICER - 38TH LOW TECH INFANTRY
Further details will follow.
Signed Brig.Gen. LOUDON
XXXX

March 24, 2037
A new jump point has been found. located 5.5billion kilometers at 308 degrees from the sun, it is, by all accounts, potentially one of the last jump points in the system. A few Magicman vessels are finishing up surveys at other locations, but no new locations exist to be surveyed.

April 9, 2037
Nix Labs has revealed a new ship design:

NL Xplore - M2 class Deep Space Survey Ship    2,650 tons     262 Crew     601.8 BP      TCS 53  TH 160  EM 0
3018 km/s     Armour 1-17     Shields 0-0     Sensors 1/1/0/4     Damage Control Rating 4     PPV 0
Maint Life 12.48 Years     MSP 568    AFR 14%    IFR 0.2%    1YR 7    5YR 101    Max Repair 100 MSP

NPE Orion E9 (4)    Power 40    Fuel Use 90%    Signature 40    Armour 0    Exp 5%
Fuel Capacity 200,000 Litres    Range 150.9 billion km   (578 days at full power)

Geological Survey Sensors (4)   4 Survey Points Per Hour

This design is classed as a Military Vessel for maintenance purposes
The Xplore mod 2 is a deep space geological survey ship. It is designed with endurance a key selling point, it can travel at just under 3000 km/s, and has an average maintenance life of over 12 years. It is equipped with 4 geological survey sensors as well as the full Haan Industries passive sensor suite, including the newly released EMS X2. Nix has indicated the Xplore mod 2 can be use din conjunction with the Earthworm to search for TN elements on terrestrial bodies.
Governor Perego has agreed to retool the NASA - Houston yard from the mod 1s, in order to build the new Xplore mod 2.

April 9, 2037

The solar system has been fully mapped. Six jump points were found. Earth now awaits eagerly for the first Earthworms to finish construction in order to probe these jump points.

April 29, 2037
Haan Industries has revealed research into more efficient jump drive technology has been completed. The lead scientist, Dustin Okamura, made a statement saying that his work on Jump Drive Efficiency 4 is only the start- with time, and resources, he believes jump drives can continue to become more efficient.
A Haan Industries spokesman has indicated that the company has no plans to design a new jump drive component in the immediate future.

June 4, 2037
The first Eden has arrived in orbit of Mars. It is beginning to pump a safe greenhouse gas into the martian atmosphere as a method to raise the planet's temperature.

June 16, 2037

The first two Earthworms have been built. Governor Perego has instructed Unity Naval Yard to put two more Earthworm hulls down.
In a special ceremony Captain Chaoticag and a talented young Commander named Shades are given command of the two Earthworms in orbit of earth. They will be the first two captains to traverse a jump point...

Captain Chaoticag and his crew are the first humans to traverse a jump point.

Ross 154-A  M4-V  Diameter: 556k  Mass: 0.26  Luminosity: 0.012

Ross 154-A I:  Colony Cost: 60.84,  Temperature: 1382.5,  Gravity: 1.34,  Orbit: 4.6m
    Carbon Dioxide 95%, Nitrogen Dioxide 5.0%,  Pressure: 36.17
Ross 154-A II:  Temperature: -54.0,  Gravity: 0.03,  Orbit: 21.8m
Asteroid Belt: 245

Jump Points
 1) Sol:    Distance: 2.66b   Bearing: 310
The Captain has reported back to earth. He has ended up in Ross 154, a system with one terrestrial body, one chunk, and 245 asteroids. His ship, and the jump point back to earth's solar system, is 2.7 billion kilometer's from the Ross 154's only star.
Fleet Headquarters has instructed him to return to our own solar system and await further instructions.

June 24, 2037
Shades has discovered the new system of Sirius.

Sirius-A  A1-V  Diameter: 3.9m  Mass: 2.80  Luminosity: 62

Sirius-A I:  Colony Cost: 46.37,  Temperature: 1064.2,  Gravity: 0.84,  Orbit: 235m
    Carbon Dioxide 97%, Sulphur Dioxide 3.0%,  Pressure: 56.98
Sirius-A II:  Colony Cost: 46.37,  Temperature: 184.0,  Gravity: 9.6,  Orbit: 368m
    Sirius-A II - Moon 15:  Colony Cost: 4.08,  Temperature: 133.7,  Gravity: 0.31,  Orbit: 2.86m
    Total Moons: 20
Sirius-A III:  Temperature: 137.2,  Gravity: 14.3,  Orbit: 456m
    Sirius-A III - Moon 3:  Colony Cost: 42.01,  Temperature: 723.9,  Gravity: 0.94,  Orbit: 556k
    Carbon Dioxide 97%, Sulphur Dioxide 3.0%,  Pressure: 168.04
    Total Moons: 7
Sirius-A IV:  Temperature: 22.6,  Gravity: 0.07,  Orbit: 563m
Sirius-A V:  Colony Cost: 0.00,  Temperature: 9.6,  Gravity: 0.83,  Orbit: 971m
    Nitrogen 78%, Oxygen (0.13) 18.3%, Argon 3.7%,  Pressure: 0.69
    Total Moons: 2
Sirius-A VI:  Temperature: -199.1,  Gravity: 1.44,  Orbit: 14.1b
    Total Moons: 26
Sirius-A VII:  Temperature: -215.7,  Gravity: 0.12,  Orbit: 23.9b
Sirius-A VIII:  Temperature: -233.9,  Gravity: 1.58,  Orbit: 50b
    Total Moons: 13

Sirius-B  D1-VII  Diameter: 9.7k  Mass: 1.10  Luminosity: 0.017.   Orbits Sirius-A  at 20.0 AU.

Sirius-B I:  Temperature: -103.4,  Gravity: 14.9,  Orbit: 301m
    Total Moons: 7

Jump Points
 1) Sol:    Distance: 4.5b   Bearing: 113
The system is huge.
Sirius-A VIII has an orbit diameter of 100 billion kilometers.
The system is packed with planets and even contains Lagrange points, inner-system jump points.
Of note is the presence of two stars.
But of even greater note is the planet Sirius-A V. It is nearly a mirror image of earth.
Shades' transmission of the system information back to earth will surely result in a firestorm of decisions.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 11:05:48 pm by Goron »

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 11, 2012, 03:09:31 am »

Seeing as Ross - I looks like it's about as useful as a bag of dicks, I propose renaming it "Joey"

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 11, 2012, 06:44:48 am »

Damn, we need a Jump Gate Builder ASAP to colonize Sirus.

I ask that a Jump Gate Builder be built immediately, and that one of the civilian yard be hired to build it.

Also, if the Palomo group cannot land infrastructure on Mars, I'll buy them myself. We need to create a market for the Mayflower.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 07:00:20 am by Sheb »

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 11, 2012, 06:54:00 am »

4.5 billion km seems like an awfully long way, and the earth side is almost 2 billion out we are talking something like 45 au travel distance. We'll need some fast cargo ships I think. I mean that is the same as the upper orbit of pluto.

Damn, we need a Jump Gate Builder ASAP to colonize Ross.

Wouldn't it make sense to colonise Sirius-A V? Or do I not understand the numbers?
Its like playing god with sentient legos. - They Got Leader
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 11, 2012, 07:01:13 am »

Ross? Who talked about settling Ross? I always said Sirus, always intended to say so. Anyone claiming anything else is a traitor!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 07:08:15 am by Sheb »

Stworca

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron Tad
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 11, 2012, 07:03:21 am »

Damn, we need a Jump Gate Builder ASAP to colonize Ross.

« Last Edit: Today at 07:00:20 am by Sheb »

Hello, by the way. Wait, does that make me a traitor?
I just ramble incoherently for absolutely no reason.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 11, 2012, 07:09:14 am »

You are all lying! Don't trust your eyes, trust me! I never, never, never ever spoke about Ross. You maniacs lunatics! I'll build a jumpgate around Earth and destroy it and kill your kittens!

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 11, 2012, 08:00:56 am »

On the potential colonization of Sirius-A V

The recent discovery of Sirius-A V, nicknamed by some as Orthrus, after the two-headed hound of myth for its two reported moons, is the confirmation that true earth analogs exist in the galaxy. It is reported as having a human-breathable atmosphere, an acceptable if low gravity, and a higher, but livable temperature. No news of a hydrosphere have been released to date, but it seems plausible to assume that it exists. There may be no ice caps on the planet, or at least they are much smaller. Tectonics and geological make-up likewise have not been revealed to date.

Sirius-A V as it stands is perfectly viable for human life, and as a matter of fact, for life as we know it. As such, until further notice, it must be assumed that some sort of biosphere exists on the planet, which would pose obstacles to colonization. A biosphere would include viruses, bacteria, and other microscopic lifeforms, potentially of kingdoms we have yet to name. While it may be that such microscopic life forms pose no threats to earth life, being adapted to any potential macrofauna and -flora of Sirius-A V, this theory is, of course, untested. As such, any forays to explore the planet need to be performed in the safety of hazard suits, properly sterilized before entering the atmosphere, and properly sterilized after leaving it, before entering native atmosphere. Any equipment of course needs to undergo the same processes.

The initial planetbound research on Sirius-A V needs to concentrate on the presence of any such microscopic life forms, followed by the examination of any macrofauna and -flora on the planet, sampling their genetic data. This way, once colonists start their life on the planet can be safe, and any ecological damage they might cause through invasive species being brought can be battled easily. While it would be ideal to prevent such invasive species from entering the planet in the first place, we recognize that such efforts would be necessarily incomplete, or excessively draconian. Likewise, care needs to be taken that the counterexample of invasive species from Sirius-A V do not take hold overmuch on Earth.

Even if Sirius-A V proves devoid of Transnewtonian Materials, it will still be a viable colony for research, and to collect the Transnewtonian Materials certain to be found elsewhere in the system. As such, it is too valuable to disrupt its potential by heedless colonization at the first opportunity. We agree that it needs to happen, but not without the proper procedures.

Signed
******* (illegible scribbles)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 11, 2012, 12:03:43 pm »

I'd suggest Terraforming its ecosystem by sending in seeds, plants and animals from Terra first.

Goron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 12, 2012, 11:13:29 am »

Seeing as Ross - I looks like it's about as useful as a bag of dicks, I propose renaming it "Joey"
lol, I'll bring you proposal to the government... Not sure how far it will get ;D

Damn, we need a Jump Gate Builder ASAP to colonize Sirus.

I ask that a Jump Gate Builder be built immediately, and that one of the civilian yard be hired to build it.

Also, if the Palomo group cannot land infrastructure on Mars, I'll buy them myself. We need to create a market for the Mayflower.
The jump gate construction ship plan is 100% active... its just that March 38 is the soonest it can take the next step.

Haan-Newgate is too small for a jump gate builder, and will still be after this 10000t expansion is done next month. Palomo is plenty big, but it will not be available until next year. The preliminary build contracts between Palomo Shipworks, Haan Industries, and the government are all filled out and signed... just waiting for that shipyard to be ready.
The Mayflower also is already planned for construction. The government has hinted it will be willing to buy quite a number of them right now, even before any infrastructure is in place- mostly because it will take some time for the ships to get built and they want them ready. So I figure the Mayflower hulls can be put down on the Haan-Newgate yard as soon as it is done with its expansion... unless you want to hold off for another round of expansion, 5kt more could see the Mayflower at 50k colonist capacity with 1800km/s top speed...

4.5 billion km seems like an awfully long way, and the earth side is almost 2 billion out we are talking something like 45 au travel distance. We'll need some fast cargo ships I think. I mean that is the same as the upper orbit of pluto.
Did someone say fast cargo ship?
PG Atlas II class Cargo Ship    54,750 tons     683 Crew     917.4 BP      TCS 1095  TH 2200  EM 0
2009 km/s     Armour 1-128     Shields 0-0     Sensors 6/8/0/0     Damage Control Rating 1     PPV 0
MSP 10    Max Repair 25 MSP
Cargo 25000    Cargo Handling Multiplier 25   

NPE Mega Orion E09 (22)    Power 100    Fuel Use 9%    Signature 100    Armour 0    Exp 1%
Fuel Capacity 300,000 Litres    Range 109.6 billion km   (631 days at full power)

HI - HOTBOX X1 (1)     Sensitivity 6     Detect Sig Strength 1000:  6m km
HI - EMS X2 (1)     Sensitivity 8     Detect Sig Strength 1000:  8m km

This design is classed as a Commercial Vessel for maintenance purposes
The Palomo Group is looking to build a new upgraded Atlas class cargo ship. With a top speed of nearly twice that of the Atlas, it can get things done. It also incorporates the HI passive sensor suite for that extra feel good feeling of know whats around you.

On the potential colonization of Sirius-A V

The recent discovery of Sirius-A V, nicknamed by some as Orthrus, after the two-headed hound of myth for its two reported moons, is the confirmation that true earth analogs exist in the galaxy. It is reported as having a human-breathable atmosphere, an acceptable if low gravity, and a higher, but livable temperature. No news of a hydrosphere have been released to date, but it seems plausible to assume that it exists. There may be no ice caps on the planet, or at least they are much smaller. Tectonics and geological make-up likewise have not been revealed to date.

Sirius-A V as it stands is perfectly viable for human life, and as a matter of fact, for life as we know it. As such, until further notice, it must be assumed that some sort of biosphere exists on the planet, which would pose obstacles to colonization. A biosphere would include viruses, bacteria, and other microscopic lifeforms, potentially of kingdoms we have yet to name. While it may be that such microscopic life forms pose no threats to earth life, being adapted to any potential macrofauna and -flora of Sirius-A V, this theory is, of course, untested. As such, any forays to explore the planet need to be performed in the safety of hazard suits, properly sterilized before entering the atmosphere, and properly sterilized after leaving it, before entering native atmosphere. Any equipment of course needs to undergo the same processes.

The initial planetbound research on Sirius-A V needs to concentrate on the presence of any such microscopic life forms, followed by the examination of any macrofauna and -flora on the planet, sampling their genetic data. This way, once colonists start their life on the planet can be safe, and any ecological damage they might cause through invasive species being brought can be battled easily. While it would be ideal to prevent such invasive species from entering the planet in the first place, we recognize that such efforts would be necessarily incomplete, or excessively draconian. Likewise, care needs to be taken that the counterexample of invasive species from Sirius-A V do not take hold overmuch on Earth.

Even if Sirius-A V proves devoid of Transnewtonian Materials, it will still be a viable colony for research, and to collect the Transnewtonian Materials certain to be found elsewhere in the system. As such, it is too valuable to disrupt its potential by heedless colonization at the first opportunity. We agree that it needs to happen, but not without the proper procedures.

Signed
******* (illegible scribbles)
:)
Do you want a person?

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 12, 2012, 11:19:18 am »

Nah, churn out Mayflower ASAP. We don't want some other corp to come up with a teleporter or something and steal our market shares.

Goron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 12, 2012, 11:24:01 am »

July 1, 2037
Captain Chaoticag has just jumped his Earthworm into the system Proxima Centauri.

Proxima Centauri-A  M6-V  Diameter: 417k  Mass: 0.16  Luminosity: 0.005

Proxima Centauri-A I:  Temperature: 3612.8,  Gravity: 4.7,  Orbit: 390k
    Carbon Dioxide 99%, Nitrogen Dioxide 1.00%,  Pressure: 119.00
Proxima Centauri-A II:  Temperature: -20.9,  Gravity: 0.13,  Orbit: 15.8m
Proxima Centauri-A III:  Temperature: -152.5,  Gravity: 0.96,  Orbit: 45m
Proxima Centauri-A IV:  Temperature: -175.7,  Gravity: 0.77,  Orbit: 69m
    Proxima Centauri-A IV - Moon 5:  Colony Cost: 8.74,  Temperature: -192.2,  Gravity: 0.36,  Orbit: 162k
    Nitrogen 99%, Methane (F) 1.00%,  Pressure: 0.13
    Total Moons: 18

Jump Points
 1) Sol:    Distance: 1.25b   Bearing: 25
After transmitting the system data back to earth he will return to Sol and head for a new unexplored jump point.

In another system, Shades is on a secret mission issued directly from Fleet Headquarters to perform a 'flyby' of Sirius-A V. He just crossed the orbit path of the Sirius B star on his way to the inner systems. He expects to take another 12 days before he will arrive at the destination planet.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13