Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 250 251 [252] 253 254 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 328381 times)

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #3765 on: April 17, 2014, 04:49:27 pm »

So wait, why did we even do the whole landing thing again? I mean, now we're in the facility might as well go through the motions of finding the person in charge and fucking them up or whatever. Though the science man did say that they're working on a cure so enquiring about that would be good.
Still, we kind of need an overarching plan, since a collection of random internet people just suggesting things on the spur of the moment has the disadvantage of being very inconsistent. Something as cliché as "take over the world" seems a bit cheap to me, and difficult to really set out a plan for. I would instead propose a goal of learning everything we can about what's happened, what was supposed to happen, and why. All of the good knowledgey stuff. Go through archive rooms, computer terminals, everything that might hold records of research and other activities relevant. I mean really we're travelling around (or at least were until a short while ago and will be again in a few hours) with a living supercomputer. How hard can it be?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3766 on: April 23, 2014, 02:56:16 pm »

The search for a computer archive isn't hard. At all. Just about every room is an archive, if it isn't a cell.
Finding one that has power, is significantly more tricky to do. You mostly need to sift through sticky notes and clipboards. Most of the "patients" here are quite grotesque, from the looks of it. And more then a few are mainly there as a battery or target practice simulation.
It's pretty insane, but most of these are violent, inhuman, you name it. You just hope it's true, rather than a way to calm the conscience.
You aren't assuming it.

Diane is waking up more and more, guessing from how her minor hold around the shoulders turns to major chokehold after a while. Though she mainly just seems like an aggressive sleeper. TW remains in her stasis, but the carapace is starting to lose its black colour.
One note bears mentioning, however, seeing how it has to do with you.
Patient 001 is proving enhanced intelligence compared to the ordinary victims of ES452, but he remains cannibalistic, guessing from reports. Despite this, he has gained a human companion, although recent reports indicate she has been given copy of ES452. She seems to be more aggressive then zero. (possibly because of early stages?)
Most alarming is the everchanging nature of of ES452. For a while, certain ES452-01 afflicted people changed into stronger versions of existing mutations, but that has stopped. Animals have a random effect to them, almost as if it's deviations are more meant as something interesting then something consistent. This may prove a certain degree of sentience with ES452. More information is still being subtracted from recent capture.

Undead has proven to be willing to cooperate under promise of experimental resurrection procedure 455. Currently kept in cell 235.

An undead who has knowledge about you?
You saw the cell on the way here, it's not that far. You need a little time to get everybody into a non-broken state, anyways.
The cell is closed, but it's nothing the bear couldn't break down. The owner of the cell yelps in surprise as you come in.
Z-Zero!? A very young voice says.
You take a look at the owner of said voice, and your mouth falls open just a little. It looks like some kind of kid made out of cement. Not quite solid, but close.
He looks a whole fucking lot like Bennie

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3767 on: April 23, 2014, 03:00:48 pm »

Interrogate.

Also, anyone want me to add to the TvTropes page soon? I figure I'll just get everything I can done when I put things in the right place.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3768 on: April 23, 2014, 03:05:20 pm »

What a twist!
Benny is now that SCP from containment breach. [sarcasm]Great.[/sarcasm] Looks like everyone we come into contact with become more and more monstrous.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 03:07:08 pm by Parisbre56 »

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3769 on: April 23, 2014, 03:10:39 pm »

Din't saw that coming. Btw I have sent you a mail kitten just in case you din't notice. Still enjoing the show. :-)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 03:12:29 pm by pikorge »
Re: You are the evo ape.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3770 on: April 23, 2014, 03:46:03 pm »

Well... fuck.
I guess the concrete is partway through the procedure to make him alive again or something.

Well as bad as I feel for Bennie, he did offer to sell us out. I don't really know how to feel about that.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3771 on: April 23, 2014, 06:17:34 pm »

Interrogate.

Also, anyone want me to add to the TvTropes page soon? I figure I'll just get everything I can done when I put things in the right place.
+1, we get answers then decide what to do with this little bugger.

Sure if you want I guess.

Well... fuck.
I guess the concrete is partway through the procedure to make him alive again or something.

Well as bad as I feel for Bennie, he did offer to sell us out. I don't really know how to feel about that.
Personally would like to sick our banshee on him, see if that works out, may have to wait til he has a proper body though so maybe not. But meh, answers first, possible cruel revenge later.

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3772 on: April 25, 2014, 09:02:06 am »

What does SCP foundation mean please?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3773 on: April 25, 2014, 09:04:20 am »

It's a website that contains articles on things called SCPs. It also has a game based on it.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3774 on: April 25, 2014, 09:24:44 am »

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3775 on: April 25, 2014, 03:08:54 pm »

Thanks for enlighting me guys. :-)

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3776 on: April 26, 2014, 04:01:18 am »

Has anyone given a serious answer on any of the polls? I am reasonably certain that every time I have given the 'silly' answer.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3777 on: April 26, 2014, 04:37:41 am »

BERNIE! :D

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3778 on: April 29, 2014, 02:28:00 pm »

What the FUCK are you doing here.
Wh-what are YOU doing here!?
I think I'll be asking the questions here, Bennie. You step closer, staring the little shit down.
A-after you left me behind, these guys found me. T-they were gonna exorcise me, at first, but then I figured they needed you, right? So I kinda... Kinda....
You look says enough to shut him up. He backs up against the wall, leaving a splatter of cementy goo on it.

Resurrection procedure, right? I don't think you were in ANY danger. You could have floated away.
The gray-ish colour in his face pales a little. He swallows a bit, as he thinks. Then he proceeds to snap:
So what if I DID betray you! Who the fuck cares! You'll be gone in a centurey, AT MOST! I was gonna stay here, in eternity, and then I'm told they could fix me! They could give me the life my father took from me! I JUST WANTED LIFE, YOU FUCK! IS THAT TOO MUCH! YOU'VE GOT TWICE AS MUCH AS ANYBODY! IT'S MY RIGHT! I DESERVE THIS!
You sock him through his soft skull. He screams in pain as some gray chunks litter the floor behind him. He's still alive, though, it wont kill him.
Welcome to life, Bennie-boy.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #3779 on: April 29, 2014, 02:32:11 pm »

ask him what the hell he told them.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.
Pages: 1 ... 250 251 [252] 253 254 ... 257